Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Nice "future money" when one whackjob billionaire can tweet random nonsense memes and cause the price to go into an uncontrollable nose-dive across the entire market of real coins and shitcoins alike. And yes, I realize, they're all shitcoins and always have been.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have zero proof that Elon's tweets have affected a single cent of the crypto market cap over standard trading mechanics. Crypto was doing this kind of shit long before Elon deigned to tweet about it, I promise you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Nice "future money" when one whackjob billionaire can tweet random nonsense memes and cause the price to go into an uncontrollable nose-dive across the entire market of real coins and shitcoins alike. And yes, I realize, they're all shitcoins and always have been.

Except this time Elon is finding that his tweets didn't tank the market... Hopefully next will be him trying to turn Doge into a "real and serious Crypto". That should prove entertaining. (Old saying about how you can't convert a whore into a housewife comes to mind)

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Except this time Elon is finding that his tweets didn't tank the market... Hopefully next will be him trying to turn Doge into a "real and serious Crypto". That should prove entertaining. (Old saying about how you can't convert a whore into a housewife comes to mind)

Yep- looking like his attempt fell flat. He started losing the ability to pump Doge after a while too. Cry "wolf" too many times and eventually people are just going to stop reacting to your bullshit.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Talking about Matic earlier I found this faucet site if anyone needs Matic to cover swapping around you can get a bit a few times a day to help get going.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Yep- looking like his attempt fell flat. He started losing the ability to pump Doge after a while too. Cry "wolf" too many times and eventually people are just going to stop reacting to your bullshit.
Doge has fallen 2x as much as BTC since his tweet. He is such a clown.

I wish he would just be a "smart guy scientist" and stfu

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coinbase is doing some raffle thing where if you buy 100$ worth of DOGE(now in their listing) by the 10th you have a chance to win 300k in DOGE(1 winner), 30k in DOGE(6 winners I believe) or 100$ in DOGE(6,000 winners). You should have an e-mail from them so make sure you click that an "Opt In" before buying.

I'm a sucker, I did it. Bought 150$ of DOGE at .37. Raffle winners announced on June 17th so I figure if I don't win I can probably sell the DOGE at that point for a gain or just hold and sell until it is a gain of whatever the coinbase fee was(3$ I think)

This is probably not for Coinbase Pro, just Coinbase. They are really trying to get people on that side of things since the fee's are higher.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i hate RH as much as the next guy but what do you guys think about the commision free crypto trading? game changer? or nah cause on RH you don't really own your own coins, etc. etc.?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Right now I have a 3080, just one.... I just let it cook, and then cash out on the 1st of every month.

What kind of numbers does a single 3080 put out?

I added $1000 Eth to Coinbase specifically to stake (mentioned that before). It said you need to get on the ETH2 waitlist, so I did that...and then it said I'm on the waitlist to get on the waitlist and they'll message me when I come up. So nothing is staked until then? This $1000 experiment was specifically to try staking. How long does it generally take to get on the list? I'll be patient and see what happens.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
For people who "believe" in crypto, the whole point is to get away from fiat.

with robhinhood, or an ETF, you simply hold a portion of someone else's cryptocurrency and that is represented in fiat for you. You can't put them in your own wallet. you don't own them.

if you are "actively" trading crypto then yes commission free is nice but I am 100% anti-RH

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

with robhinhood, or an ETF, you simply hold a portion of someone else's cryptocurrency and that is represented in fiat for you. You can't put them in your own wallet. you don't own them.

if you are "actively" trading crypto then yes commission free is nice but I am 100% anti-RH
Except almost no one gives a shit about the actual crypto, they're in it for the lambos. Seems like owning the actual coins is counter intuitive to that.

Caliane

Coinbase is doing some raffle thing where if you buy 100$ worth of DOGE(now in their listing) by the 10th you have a chance to win 300k in DOGE(1 winner), 30k in DOGE(6 winners I believe) or 100$ in DOGE(6,000 winners). You should have an e-mail from them so make sure you click that an "Opt In" before buying.

I'm a sucker, I did it. Bought 150$ of DOGE at .37. Raffle winners announced on June 17th so I figure if I don't win I can probably sell the DOGE at that point for a gain or just hold and sell until it is a gain of whatever the coinbase fee was(3$ I think)

This is probably not for Coinbase Pro, just Coinbase. They are really trying to get people on that side of things since the fee's are higher.
This sounds suspect. you got an email?

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
This sounds suspect. you got an email?
it's legit.

my question is more in regards to whether coinbase and other exchanges will be pressured to drop fees - i mean as much as i hate them too, why noy trade on RH now if you're a daytrader?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Don't forget to hit yes on that IRS form where you are asked if you have a financial interest in cryptos!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What kind of numbers does a single 3080 put out?

I added $1000 Eth to Coinbase specifically to stake (mentioned that before). It said you need to get on the ETH2 waitlist, so I did that...and then it said I'm on the waitlist to get on the waitlist and they'll message me when I come up. So nothing is staked until then? This $1000 experiment was specifically to try staking. How long does it generally take to get on the list? I'll be patient and see what happens.

Currently clocking around 45.5 MH/s using Phoenix/Daggerhasimoto