Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any advice on the must have altcoins? I’ve had eth and btc for years now but have been really passive and haven’t followed up with any thing recent. I hear a lot of mentions of MATIC, TRU, and recent discussion on SOL. Not looking for memecoins, more like something I can sit on for 5 years like I’ve done with the big 2. Will probably average in over a year whatever you dudes recommend, as it was on FOH that I first heard of Bitcoin. See mom, all that EQ did pay off!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Me too. The 90's were great.

I frequently think about how lucky we were to live through the 90's. I don't know if current or future generations are going to get the chance to live through a time that cool, but I really doubt it. Used to think it was just nostalgia talking, but nope.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Any advice on the must have altcoins? I’ve had eth and btc for years now but have been really passive and haven’t followed up with any thing recent. I hear a lot of mentions of MATIC, TRU, and recent discussion on SOL. Not looking for memecoins, more like something I can sit on for 5 years like I’ve done with the big 2. Will probably average in over a year whatever you dudes recommend, as it was on FOH that I first heard of Bitcoin. See mom, all that EQ did pay off!

Probably MATIC for #3.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The fact that the “dead” SHIB wallet is alive is enough reason for me to stay out. Dude could’ve taken a $1b loan and bought more.

I’m also considering taking ETH profits and buying SOL. The impracticality of simply using ETH products bc gas is so high is so utterly retarded to me that owning ETH is actually pissing me off.

I agree, the existence of that wallet is a massive red flag and the reason I have no plan to HODL Shiba. The fact that the person hasn't sold already tells me they're going to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, though. I think Shiba has at least one more major jump before the person in question begins to sell off. They're expecting the same RH/Kraken lift and Amazon adoption that the rest of us are.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Meme Puppy GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto
Shiba Inu Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto
Cryptocurrency Its Happening GIF

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
This would interest me I think. What is your reasoning to buy SOL?
I don’t have a great one yet. Buddy of mine is telling me it’s a better ETH. Lower gas fees, faster executions, etc.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

I'm personally still very big on VET. Pretty ingenious duel-token system.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don’t have a great one yet. Buddy of mine is telling me it’s a better ETH. Lower gas fees, faster executions, etc.
Algo is exactly this but sitting around $20b market cap (40% not yet circulating).

Edit - DYOR as I am conscious of coming off as a shill. But way I see it is that there is a greater opportunity for Algo to 10x from here than any other Layer 1 currently out there.

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
There are a bunch of "ETH killers"

Hope you pick the right one

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mentioned LRC a few days ago - it was down to 1.05. Just went over 2.10 now.

Not sure it can keep that, but it was 2.57 at one point in 2017. Not sure why it spiked today though with no new news about it and GME.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I bought some Algo from Coinbase Pro, moved it to Gate.IO, swapped that for USDT. Then swapped that for some Floki.

I imagine I lost some on the swapping & so on, but negligible gas fees - talking 0.001 Algo, which is less than one cent.

Trying this out.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying this out.
Lmk if it works. And how much it costs since I know you track that shit

Edit: Also, has anyone who has used Gate.IO tried to get their funds off the site? I read a ton of complaints from people claiming their funds are stuck or missing.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Once my FLOKI order executes I will have spent $5 doing all that. So like 20x more effecient than Uniswap or pretty much anything on the ETH chain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Lmk if it works. And how much it costs since I know you track that shit

Edit: Also, has anyone who has used Gate.IO tried to get their funds off the site? I read a ton of complaints from people claiming their funds are stuck or missing.

Hope not. I was just looking into what wallets I have that could support offloading it.