Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It wasn't incorrect it was just prematurely correct.
the big short GIF

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The man is a drug addict who fucks prostitutes and eats out women who fuck dogs, maybe not put much thought into any of his positions.

I also eat carbs, have less body fat, more muscle, more hair, work less and earn more than you

Weren't you the guy asking just a few days ago "hey guys should I buy TSLA" lol

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I also eat carbs, have less body fat, more muscle, more hair, work less and earn more than you

Weren't you the guy asking just a few days ago "hey guys should I buy TSLA" lol
I eat carbs, have more body fat and less muscles than you, dog hair doesn’t count, the last part is debatable.

Attachments

• IMG_7338.jpeg
    IMG_7338.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 33

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ok, so you've bent the knee to me and realised carbs don't make you fat

1-0

I work 1-2 days a month and make slightly more.

2-0
But you pay for sex, eat dog semen out of women’s vagina, simp for bitches, do drugs and sniff cocaine off men’s cock.

Me-0 you negative 9,000

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can you morons go to the Shaw and debate this shit. This is a serious thread about crypto investing.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The haters will absolute hate this.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For an entire country, not the largest amount lol. Good for them, though im sad watching my stuff down a decent little chunk from recent highs. Had a value in mind if I hit that was close id cash out my little crypto experiment

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
For an entire country, not the largest amount lol. Good for them, though im sad watching my stuff down a decent little chunk from recent highs. Had a value in mind if I hit that was close id cash out my little crypto experiment
When did you buy? You need at least a 5 year time horizon.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Might be good time to start selling lest you're the last one standing when the music stops

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Or... get your Bitcoin now and get it into self custody while its still legal. Be prepared to ride this crap out. This is neither unexpected nor enforceable, if you understand the game being played here.

Learn about coinjoins, payjoins, utxo management, peg-ins and peg-outs to Liquid, buy KYC free via Bisq, and use lightning channels. These are all methods to obfuscate transactions and protect privacy.

Alternatively be a cuck and let a literal criminal like Christine Legarde tell you to own nothing and be happy.

• 1Solidarity