Black Adam (2021)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It was still a better movie the Shang Wang and the 12 Anal Beads or wtf it was called.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
It was still a better movie the Shang Wang and the 12 Anal Beads or wtf it was called.
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even for free on HBO app this was shit. That kid with the skateboard was fucking terrible. Atom Smasher and Cyclone were worthless. Dr. Fate was the best part and he died of course.
Yep my exact same thoughts

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hah. To add a bit more drama. Cavill fired his manager who was Dany Garcia. That's the Rock's ex wife that runs his shit.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hah. To add a bit more drama. Cavill fired his manager who was Dany Garcia. That's the Rock's ex wife that runs his shit.
The story is Rock had her set him up somehow. Not sure the details, but Rock is going to come out of this looking like a jerkoff.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The story is Rock had her set him up somehow. Not sure the details, but Rock is going to come out of this looking like a jerkoff.
He probably mad that Cavill would have gotten more punches than him.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow at the Steroid use of The Rock's ex...that face....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
narcissism run amok

the same effect that turned people away from Black Adam during it's promotional marketing,

Rock can sit the fuck down now.

• 1Like

Inque

FunEmployed
I turned it off after 25 minutes, a single "scene" in the apartment had at least 30 different cuts to different perspectives I was getting dizzy with the shot swaps.

• 2Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watching this right now on HBO Max. It's about 80% over. Pretty bad movie TBH. The first half of it is just nonstop noise where I could barely tell what was going on, reminded me of a Transformers movie.

At least the red-haired latina is kind of hot. That's about all I've liked. This movie is just so noisy and nonsensical. I don't know who any of these characters are. It just flings these new people at us like we're supposed to be familiar with them already. Who the fuck is Hawkman?

It feels like the sequel to another movie that we never got, just like a lot of DC's completely disconnected catalog. I'm glad I didn't pay money for this.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Black Adam really ushered in the New DCU,

as soon as the performance for this movie came back.

• 2Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who the fuck is Hawkman?
Not sure if serious. Will absolutely agree that throwing supe's in a movie with no background is dumb, but at least in this Cyclone, Atom Smasher and Hawkman are effectively exactly as their name would describe, leaving Dr Fate as the WTF

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Black Adam is going to shake the floor of the DCU" - Dwayne "Faggot" Johnson

Well, the whole building collapsed...

• 1Worf