Black Desert

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't decide if I want to farm MOS or tree spirit belt.
Ive been at Treant Forest for days and nothing. Rank 5 in the node. Maybe rank 10 would make a difference but thats a pillllllleeeee of energy. Its kind of disheartening to not have it drop, but the mobs are single hit usually and the exp is steady. Million in exchange money alone per hour, roughly. Stones and crafting components not included.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Ive been at Treant Forest for days and nothing. Rank 5 in the node. Maybe rank 10 would make a difference but thats a pillllllleeeee of energy. Its kind of disheartening to not have it drop, but the mobs are single hit usually and the exp is steady. Million in exchange money alone per hour, roughly. Stones and crafting components not included.
I've been doing treants for a few days but not many hours total. Lvl 5 I think too.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I told you my story of getting tree spirit belt already

I've been doing the hourlys for fake marks and fake witches, only gotten 1 mark and 1 witch in all that time, and sold them both when prices jumped to 12 mil, replacing them with the sealed variety.

Yeah they don't enchant as well but its not like im ever gonna have pri/duo+ accessories. Especially not now that they are adding +20

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Ah ok I get disconnected at random while playing so I wanted to make sure. Thanks!
There are spots in the world that will disconnect you when you go idle. It is random, like DC 5mins after login next time 30min, then 1 min, etc. One of the spots I have found is in Velia at the beach fishing spot by the cave. Just move over some and it stopped. This also happened when not idle near that spot.
Someone on the BDO forums were talking about it, so I tested it after starting to loose my mind tracking router/modem/ping analysis. They were mentioning other spots doing this also. The usual from the dev is, its just you, but this is BS.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah. The mobs are attacking back but the server desync is real as fuck.

This patch made silver rain. Past two days, maybe two hours of killing mobs total in a couple of different spots, I'm 3m up from before. I can't imagine what people who are just straight grinding are pulling in.

Pro Tip: Get your black stones from the special deals in the marketplace if you're going to buy any. Before patch you'd maybe see a couple dozen up, yesterday before I logged off I saw over 700 weapon stones. Even this morning there were several hundred and the price was well below the lower value from normal sales.

Daidraco

Yeah. The mobs are attacking back but the server desync is real as fuck.

This patch made silver rain. Past two days, maybe two hours of killing mobs total in a couple of different spots, I'm 3m up from before. I can't imagine what people who are just straight grinding are pulling in.

Pro Tip: Get your black stones from the special deals in the marketplace if you're going to buy any. Before patch you'd maybe see a couple dozen up, yesterday before I logged off I saw over 700 weapon stones. Even this morning there were several hundred and the price was well below the lower value from normal sales.
Oh definitely. The amount of silver I have right now is ridiculous and Im just farming Treants. The guild Im in was talking about how many blackstones that are coming out now too. I think towards the end of the event, Ill go ahead and +15 everything I have left and stockpile as many as I can for the +20 release. Im a little butthurt that the time frame Im playing has lead me into color upgrading some of the gear I had at 15 before I heard the news. Since they arent ultimate versions, Im not too concerned. But to rebuild an item from the ground up to get it to +20 is going to suck.

On that same note: Does anyone plan on making two sets of gear for the +20 release? Im thinking I'll take my PVE gear and enchant it up to the safe limit, but not go past that. An exercise in futility if I die to a bug or something and lose an enchant level imo. Then have a second set of gear specifically for PVP thats gemmed out and has max +20.You dont lose enchant levels or gems when you die in pvp, right?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Is that including grunil buffs and self-sorc buffs? or is that raw sheet numbers?
Raw sheet numbers, I never count food/buffs in to my stats. I'm not using grunil, tho. Zereth shoes and 3 agerian.

Heading out of town today for a couple weeks, I feel like i'm going to be so far behind when I get back...

moontayle

Golden Squire
On that same note: Does anyone plan on making two sets of gear for the +20 release? Im thinking I'll take my PVE gear and enchant it up to the safe limit, but not go past that. An exercise in futility if I die to a bug or something and lose an enchant level imo. Then have a second set of gear specifically for PVP thats gemmed out and has max +20.You dont lose enchant levels or gems when you die in pvp, right?
You don't lose enchant levels unless you're negative karma or something. See Wooly's rant from a few weeks back.

I agree with the enchant levels things with regard to the color of the item. Memory fragments hooooo!

Daidraco

You don't lose enchant levels unless you're negative karma or something. See Wooly's rant from a few weeks back.

I agree with the enchant levels things with regard to the color of the item. Memory fragments hooooo!
Ohhh the Karma thing is great news. Thanks MT

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I'm traveling this week and missing all this money.

Also just started upgrading my +15s to ultimate, just in time for it to cost me an arm and a leg going to +18

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've decided to skip farming MOS and just go straight to farming outlaws for my zerk. I think they'll be better in the long run.

/Livejournal

Daidraco

I still have no clue what the point of the journal in the game is. Im curious if people are just using it for their own notes, their own journal or is it eventually going to be something where it records what you did during your playtime? Sort of like when you log in or die, it tells you what you achieved last and what quest was completed.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have no idea what server i'm on or anything....but can i get a guild invite?

Family Name- Lightmarch
Zerker name- TouchingSteve (Thought i was just going to try out the zerker, ended up liking him)

Daidraco

I have no idea what server i'm on or anything....but can i get a guild invite?

Family Name- Lightmarch
Zerker name- TouchingSteve (Thought i was just going to try out the zerker, ended up liking him)
There are three servers total. Edan is the one majority of us play on. There is no dedicated rerolled guild afaik. PRX is there, but they are way past the point of being noobie friendly.