Black Desert

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Looks like will be getting sister in law (she's Korean) to hit up her friends for someone who's not going to use their Korean SSN version to get into beta , always have to go through that for the region locked Korean beta's for some reason.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
preview of cb1 from this guy:Black Desert Online Beta Preview Part 1 | Steparu.com

Game has real time weather and day night cycle!

"Death Penalty - Losing Items

The game itself is very challenging some of the monsters have a lot more HP than others and hit a lot harder. How hard? I suppose they hit as hard as Vindictus monsters, so you'll have to keep up your game and dodge properly. This isn't a tank and spank game, at least for the ranged characters. If I were to take 3-4 hits from a medium sized goblin, I would be dead! When playing Black Desert Online, you really want to avoid dying. Captain Obvious much? No, I am serious because when you die in this game, you will drop random items in your inventory along with EXP at later levels. If you picked up a very expensive weapon, then randomly die to someones monster or get trained by another player. There is a random chance that you will lose that weapon or other items in your inventory! Sounds scary, I guess you will have to play it super safe sometimes. Tactical Retreat!"

THis is the only game that I really want to play right now!

Blackwulf

N00b
This sounds good, and I hope it can deliver. That's quite a way's off, though. Wizardry Online sounded really good to me too, before I saw it in action. Of course we've seen a lot more screens/video of this one, so at least we know that visually it's nice.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Doesnt look too bad, looks like there's pc collision and trains. The screen shake during special attacks looks annoying as the preview guy mentions, and the respawn time in that first video looks pretty fast.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Doesnt look too bad, looks like there's pc collision and trains. The screen shake during special attacks looks annoying as the preview guy mentions, and the respawn time in that first video looks pretty fast.
yes !! this game is starting to replace the ArcheAge hype train.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So another 2-3 years of waiting for this game to come out in Korea then 2-3 years for it to be translated into English?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This looks interesting, what do you guys think the time frame will be on this?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This looks interesting, what do you guys think the time frame will be on this?
Really depends on how they're planning to sell it here. If they've already started working on the english version cause they have plans to distribute it quickly, it could be within a year(remember game is still in CB in korea), but if the english stuff is just for like some south east asian market and they're planning to do like most korean games and sell the rights to some random company in the west to do the port, then don't expect anything until 2016 at the earliest. They haven't announced anything so who knows.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
THis is the only game that I really want to play right now!
XP Loss? Bring it on.

Losing gold on death? Sure, why not. Alternative way to reduce in-game inflation.

Losing a random weapon? No fucking way.

That means either: Gear is plentiful so it doesn't matter if you lose a random item (which blows) or Gear is very rare and the developers are sadists (which blows).