Black Desert

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
With those Valencia changes it might be worth playing, new dungeons and new pvp rules on that continent.
Yeah could be but those are korean changes right? Have they mentionned their plans in terms of updates compared to korea? Generally speaking, games in the west are 6months to a year behind the korean schedule when it comes to patches, considering they're not launching with all the classes I'd assume that's the case also. That'd put this update way far from release, probably close to a year or so, which means it's kinda pointless as it doesn't affect wether or not the game will be worth playing at launch.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
MMorpg.com just gave away some beta keys for beta 1, check around might be some other sites giving keys out.

Edit: here is oneEU/NA CBT1 Keys Giveaway | BDFoundry
I saw that they wanted an application in order to apply for a key, so I was thinking, "Cool, I think with my experience, I would have a better chance at getting a key than if it were a random pool."

Then I registered and saw that the application only wanted to know my name and email. And what 25 - 6 was. Oh well.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Pots on a 5 second cool down now I think they said. They did change them to a new "longer" cool down.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dear god mapping keys is a nightmare - I feel i should just use an xbox controller

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got a key, then sent link to my friend right away...contest had ended. I probably got the last one or something. Well sucks to be him.
smile.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I didnt realize that classes were sex restricted - i mean sure i want my rangers tits bouncing around but i was inclined to make robin hood for kicks and never really thought it out.

also, anyone try an xb1 controller for this?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless you get a key.

And you need to buy the big package to play this weekend or the 2nd package to play in the next one. The $30 package offers no beta at all.

Also their refund policy is shit. If you buy it and access the game at all,you can't get a refund. So no buying and trying and then a refund it it wasn't what you wanted. Big difference compared to recent games.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
The game is pretty stupid easy but it is low level. The graphics are amazing. Character looks is also amazing, but classes.. Dunno yet. You can specialize attacks but only 1-2 ranks before you are level limited so you end up getting other abilities cause you want to spend the points.

What is not talked about is the node system. There are spots like points of interest all over the place. They seem to have placeholders for guild control. If that is so then it might be a much more in depth game overall at later levels with guild wars and such. I'll dig some.
smile.png

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
any beta keys available? decided I'm done with ffxiv and lookin for something new to play