Black Desert

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
After trying out BnS, I don't think I like that very much. There isn't anything wrong with the game necessarily; it's fine. Looks good and the combat is the most advanced I've seen in a long time.

The main problem I have with the game is.. the combat is the most advanced I've seen in a long time. I'm too fucked to try to commit all that shit to memory and too slow to do anything if I do. Too much fucking juggling. I can't imagine even trying to work this G600 mouse in with other buttons I rarely use like Z, X, C etc down the line.

After looking at Black Desert's boring UI, it appears this might be the game for me vs BnS. Looks like something a simpleton like me can handle.

Oh and it looks better visually and a lot less 'titty'. They have them just not all in your fucking eye.
Did you really just complain about titties?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hips, ass and legs ? Okay :
FamiliarComplexAngelwingmussel.gif

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PRX is making Black Desert an official title of ours.
Black Desert PvP system is actually terrible with the whole karma fuckup, and the game's combat gameplay mechanics are lame with health pots spam and shit. What makes you guy jump into it ? I'm just curious.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Black Desert PvP system is actually terrible with the whole karma fuckup, and the game's combat gameplay mechanics are lame with health pots spam and shit. What makes you guy jump into it ? I'm just curious.
A) NA/EU might not get the same system or tweaked.

B) The game is mostly about siege and Guild vs Guild pvp. Karma system doesn't do anything to these and this is where PVP guilds prefer to be(not ganking "random_dude_01" as they try to quest, grind, gather etc).

Other guilds will just fulfill the roll of an "Enemy faction" in this game. Will see how it works out. Thankfully if some guild is being a douche, you don't have to "Flag" and take penalties to kill them(like AA) you can just declare war.

The karma only hurts if your only goal was to just randomly pk any newb that you come upon.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A) NA/EU might not get the same system or tweaked.
In theirlatest diary, they didn't even talk about potion spam and instead introduced a Bounty Hunter feature to make up for their horrible karma PK mechanics. My hopes are at a minimal level.

B) The game is mostly about siege and Guild vs Guild pvp. Karma system doesn't do anything to these and this is where PVP guilds prefer to be(not ganking "random_dude_01" as they try to quest, grind, gather etc).
I've watched Steparu castle sieges videos and besides lag and spell particle fest, I didn't really see any appeal. Am I missing something ?

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
In theirlatest diary, they didn't even talk about potion spam and instead introduced a stupid, easily abusable Bounty Hunter feature to make up for their horrible karma PK mechanics. My hopes are at a minimal level.

I've watched Steparu castle sieges videos and besides lag and spell particle fest, I didn't really see any appeal. Am I missing something ?
Genuinely curious, how is their proposed Bounty Hunter mechanic abusable? Agree they didn't say anything about potion spam but it looks like they removed the right things from the cash shop which is a good start.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Genuinely curious, how is their proposed Bounty Hunter mechanic abusable? Agree they didn't say anything about potion spam but it looks like they removed the right things from the cash shop which is a good start.
Was checking their forums right before you posted and it seems they've already thought about safeguardshere.

I've edited my post. Nevertheless, it won't be here at launch, so there's little incentive playing the game's launch with their current karma system. And yes, there's still the health pot spam mechanic.

Anyway, let's see some fuckfaces :

39405120160123645541192.jpg

8727962016012350574001.jpg

RYE7NrL.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I didn't follow it closely enough to say. There's just a lot of people in PRX who want to play it and they want to play it together. It's hard for a lot of people to go back to other guilds after being in PRX so there is a lot of push to officially play any new MMO that comes out together if a lot of people want to play it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like I said, if your goal was to just randomly PK anyone, I can see the karma system sucking hardcore. If not, you probably don't care at all, as most of your pvp will be "non-illegal".

My only worry is after reading how much guild wars cost to start and maintain. Hopefully that is toned down a lot or maybe I just don't understand economy yet, but it was like 500k to start one an 200k every 2 hours, just for 1. I'd like to have a few going at any one time based on in-game behavior, this way it supplements not having other factions to fight whenever you wanted.