Black Desert

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Is there an auto-loot or an AE loot that I just have turned off? For a game focused on grinding of mass mobs, having to individually loot each one (and the delay in spamming 'R') is really, really sucky.
Give Duam $21 and buy three pets. They follow you around and loot stuff. It'd be a cool mechanic if it wasn't a cash shop thing.

You can also breed them to rank them up (kills the parents, RIP), and for the low, low price of $100 to $300 you can get specific traits!

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Give Duam $21 and buy three pets. They follow you around and loot stuff. It'd be a cool mechanic if it wasn't a cash shop thing.

You can also breed them to rank them up (kills the parents, RIP), and for the low, low price of $100 to $300 you can get specific traits!
Cant tell if serious... If so, wow..

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Cant tell if serious... If so, wow..
Yea so each pet is around $8-$10. If you level them and do it right you need between 3 and 6 to breed a Tier 3 pet (highest tier). So in theory, $30 and you get could one with the 7% combat exp and another trait buff you want. RNGesus means you will spend far more, of course. You can also have 4 pets, so even if you are 100% perfect luck, you will spend $120 on non-combat pets all to Tier 3.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So when you hit 50 you can "awaken" skills that give them an extra effect. It's absolutely essential that Giant's spin gets the +hp per hit, otherwise instead of a farming God you're useless. When you awaken skills, it's completely random which effect you get. You can reset the effect by farming memory fragments which turn into scrolls...

...or you can buy a reset token from the cash shop for $3. It took me 70 resets to get the +hp recovery on hit for my spin. $210... I absolutely HAD to get it to farm, and it would've taken me damn near forever to farm that many scrolls. RNG failed me. Basically it restores 4 hp per hit, and when you pull 10 mobs that's 4 hp x 10 mobs, and then each spin hits 13 times. So with it you can stay at 100% health as long as you're hitting a large amount of mobs.

Here's a code for guest pass:
Code 3 : CF5D-E809-E066-4F90-8083

Not pay to win, but pay not to suck. And Tuco I wish PRX wasn't "anti" or completely against PKing. But I like everyone I've met so far so I'll deal with it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So I have some items in chests and inventory expander thing, try and use/open them and it just says "this item can not be used in your current state". Not in combat and have sword and shield put away, what gives?

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I have some items in chests and inventory expander thing, try and use/open them and it just says "this item can not be used in your current state". Not in combat and have sword and shield put away, what gives?
On the mount? You have to be idle off the mount or nothing will work properly.

I'm taking my sweet time with this game, it's quite fun and I don't want to rush to 50 (also I don't have much time to play). I tried sorceress and tamer, was going to test also the wizard/witch. The world is really well done and exploring is a lot of fun. I think it will keep me busy for a long time.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Ok how do I get rid of this thing stuck on my screen?

rrr_img_128121.jpg

And is there any way to just make this a target and hit key to fire kind of thing? Really hate the controls. I have stuff in 1 2 3 4, but hitting the key does nothing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's best to embrace the control system in this game. Note that there is a slight mana penalty to using spells from the hotbar instead of the way that menu is telling you to use them.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It's best to embrace the control system in this game. Note that there is a slight mana penalty to using spells from the hotbar instead of the way that menu is telling you to use them.
Yep! Though on my tamer, there's this one move that seems to only work on the hotbar, the teleport forward. It says to hit Shift+Space, but doesn't work unless I click the hotbar, so odd.

Having fun so far, only complaints are clunky non-combat UI elements.

My predicted future complaints as more people level to cap: People die super fast in PvP, people constantly hanging around safe zone borders, and lastly loot/exp rules are weird when multiple people tag a mob.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I have a shift-space teleport on my wizard, works fine. My earth's response or whatever where I sidestep left/right and then hit left (or right?) mouse doesn't work well though, not sure why.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Well so far I love the character creator.

Hate the movement, combat, interface, audio, horrible engrish flavor text, and gear visuals.

If I could somehow get the game to control like a normal mmo I might play it.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So when you hit 50 you can "awaken" skills that give them an extra effect. It's absolutely essential that Giant's spin gets the +hp per hit, otherwise instead of a farming God you're useless. When you awaken skills, it's completely random which effect you get. You can reset the effect by farming memory fragments which turn into scrolls...

...or you can buy a reset token from the cash shop for $3. It took me 70 resets to get the +hp recovery on hit for my spin. $210... I absolutely HAD to get it to farm, and it would've taken me damn near forever to farm that many scrolls. RNG failed me. Basically it restores 4 hp per hit, and when you pull 10 mobs that's 4 hp x 10 mobs, and then each spin hits 13 times. So with it you can stay at 100% health as long as you're hitting a large amount of mobs.

Here's a code for guest pass:
Code 3 : CF5D-E809-E066-4F90-8083

Not pay to win, but pay not to suck. And Tuco I wish PRX wasn't "anti" or completely against PKing. But I like everyone I've met so far so I'll deal with it.
I'm main-ing a Giant as well but man, fuck sucking down potions every other battle. Not rushing to 50, but exactly what you said is not what I'm looking forward too. We arguably work the hardest to get to 50 and then once we hit it, have to deal with this nonsense.

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
is edan closed? there's no enter button by it. where is everyone playing?
I had this same issue due to not understanding their unusual server selection scheme. There are only 3 NA servers, one of which is Edan. When you pick one of the main servers, a list of 8 or so Overcrowded shards shows up underneath. They will end with _E1 or _E2 suffixes if you have Edan selected. You can choose any of them, enter the game, and you will be on the Edan server.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Hate the movement, combat, interface, audio, horrible engrish flavor text, and gear visuals.

Would love to jump into this and let it take a hold of me but I completely agree. Maybe I'm old or terrible or both but I absolutely can't stand the movement/controls - Quite like the world, visuals, scenery myself but don't enjoy the combat. Ah well, back to my PS4!

Raign

Golden Squire
Really enjoying this game. More than anything in a long long time. The combat is engaging, the UI, while confusing at first, is brilliant once you figure it out, and all the 'other' non-combat systems are amazingly enjoyable. I am sad to hear the game does not have much of an endgame because it definitely could be one I could see myself playing for a very long time if it did.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Started my trial last night. I'm impressed over all but as many others have shared, it's definitely different. I can honestly say i'm lost. I use that term loosely as i'm not really stuck per say but just having a difficult time getting use to the game and get any type of rhythm going. It seems like I have to stop here and there and keep myself from reverting to old habits. Slows me down more than anything. I'm not sure if it's something that i'll overcome quickly or if i'll even be willing to stick it out. Game looks great and from what I was able to accomplish seems very well done but i'm still very early.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It takes a bit of getting used to. But once your finger memory starts kicking in it's awesome (dude). I know playing a sorc was all kinds of rough for me at first. I usually play the slow methodical tank types. Now things just flow, and mobs die instantly. It's pretty cool.

edit: I would suggest not changing the controls too much from the standard setup. They have them pretty well mapped out for what they need to do. I do shift everything over to the esdf movement keys but tried to keep them in the same relative layout. Otherwise you risk messing up some pretty important combos. And there are a lot of "secret" combos that are much easier with the standard layout pattern.