Black Desert

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Eh games been in dev and playable for quite some time other places, i dont really think its being rushed - However the money they want to play kinda makes me want to tell them to f off.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This game looks like Age of Conan 2.0. Awesome combat, awesome graphics....and that's it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Eh games been in dev and playable for quite some time other places, i dont really think its being rushed - However the money they want to play kinda makes me want to tell them to f off.
I'm desperate for an MMO right now. Those packages kinda suck. Especially the 99 bundle. They really should double that currency.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Based off......what?
Have you played it? He's basically right. The game looks great, and the combat is fun. The problems are it's too easy, pvp is an awful potion chug fest, and there really isn't shit to do in PvE. It's not a good game by any measure. I can't stand the art style of Blade and Soul and I still enjoyed it far more than Black Desert, and honestly even Archeage is far superior experience. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people about a week or two after this game releases.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Have you played it? He's basically right. The game looks great, and the combat is fun. The problems are it's too easy, pvp is an awful potion chug fest, and there really isn't shit to do in PvE. It's not a good game by any measure. I can't stand the art style of Blade and Soul and I still enjoyed it far more than Black Desert, and honestly even Archeage is far superior experience. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people about a week or two after this game releases.
Thx for the heads up.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I do not appreciate your bad news and negativity - this is drowning my hopes of remaking ScarJo in BDO.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
The development budgeting was probably like: Character creation 23 months, Rest of the game 1 month?
biggrin.png

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game looks like Age of Conan 2.0. Awesome combat, awesome graphics....and that's it.
Black Desert combat gameplay is far from awesome, there's no trinity, no interaction with other players and I got tired of the combo stuff after thirty minutes. I'd say graphics are great, character creation is great, everything else is awful. There's nothing to do PvE wise and when I played (korean OBT) PvP was plain silly with lame karma system where killing anyone puts you into a three hours karma nightmare grind and PvP fights were three seconds health potion spamfests. Unless there's a huge major overhaul out there changing almost everything, this game will be a disaster. Oh also it's P2W as fuck, you can't do anything meaningful without paying. I'm sorry if you guys preordered Black Desert, we buried that game ten pages ago.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Black Desert combat gameplay is far from awesome, there's no trinity, no interaction with other players and I got tired of the combo stuff after thirty minutes. I'd say graphics are great, character creation is great, everything else is awful. There's nothing to do PvE wise and when I played (korean OBT) PvP was plain silly with lame karma system where killing anyone puts you into a three hours karma nightmare grind and PvP fights were three seconds health potion spamfests. Unless there's a huge major overhaul out there changing almost everything, this game will be a disaster. Oh also it's P2W as fuck, you can't do anything meaningful without paying. I'm sorry if you guys preordered Black Desert, we buried that game ten pages ago.
Sounds like Tera?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sounds like Tera?
TERA has trinity, interaction between players(stuff like mystic balls, priest/mystic buffs, armor debuffs etc, I assume that's what was talked about), has some PvE even though it's pretty repetitive(has hard modes and shit though and some shitty large scales pve events and solo pve timed content and what not), open world pvp is roughly the same but there's also arena pvp and the pvp wasn't 3secs potion spamfests, potions were pretty shit last time I played TERA. And it's not really that P2W either, it's a lot of P2Hats though.

So yeah, not really like Tera at all.

My friend who plays most korean stuff told me to not bother with Black Desert either. And since it's not F2P, can't even check it out for yourself, that is without spending at least some money on stupid shit that you wouldn't buy in the first place(the packs are terrible).

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah same here, wanted to checkt it out myself either, to form my own opinion, but no way im going to pay for it with the way packs are.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I do not appreciate your bad news and negativity - this is drowning my hopes of remaking ScarJo in BDO.
Oh, you can make ScarJo, you just can't do anything fun with her.

Here's a pic of my little semen demon I made in the Russian version.

1cac1b2fcc.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No matter how many he posts, Bondurant's pictures always crack me the fuck up.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
TERA has trinity, interaction between players(stuff like mystic balls, priest/mystic buffs, armor debuffs etc, I assume that's what was talked about), has some PvE even though it's pretty repetitive(has hard modes and shit though and some shitty large scales pve events and solo pve timed content and what not), open world pvp is roughly the same but there's also arena pvp and the pvp wasn't 3secs potion spamfests, potions were pretty shit last time I played TERA. And it's not really that P2W either, it's a lot of P2Hats though.
So yeah, not really like Tera at all.

My friend who plays most korean stuff told me to not bother with Black Desert either. And since it's not F2P, can't even check it out for yourself, that is without spending at least some money on stupid shit that you wouldn't buy in the first place(the packs are terrible).
With those Valencia changes it might be worth playing, new dungeons and new pvp rules on that continent.