Black Desert

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Aren't the AH prices still ranges, or are they always set? Like say you want to sell wool or whatever, you can't undercut anyone selling your wool? You have to sell at the current price regardless? Cause assuming you can undercut and items have a price range min/max, you still could transfer gold, it'd just be annoying as shit.

Player A buys 10g worth of 1g per unit items, relists them at max price(assuming 10g). Gold seller buys all these, you now "bought" 90g. Now buy 90 more, relist at 10g each, gold seller buys everything, bam 990 gold profit. Obviously it's a lot more annoying if the max price is say 3g, cause then it takes fucking forever, and it's also obvious as fuck what you're doing if there's any logs.
What you're describing isn't really a range, more like an upper limit. It's not like that. The price "range" is too small to do what you propose. They've thought of all this, trust me. It's all designed so that you buy your currency from them (in KR anyway) and not the goldsellers, that's all they care about, and it's pretty ironclad.

@Kedwyn The 30% commission is only supposed to be for free players in Korea, if you buy a Premium package, from them or from another player off the AH, the 30% commission is removed for the duration, basically like Patron in AA. Since NA is b2p that should be removed for everyone, if it isn't, that's a pretty huge fuck you.

skylan_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the link to the giveaway. The wife was not happy when I paused Walking Dead for 25 minutes (DVR'd) while I put in about 80 keys trying to get one. Was about to give up and one finally worked.

Vhaatz

Molten Core Raider
CBT2 download is available from the account page now if anyone wants to pre-load. It's about 32gb, dl speeds are pretty solid atm!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I dont know any other mmo coming out this year worth a shit. Crowfall seems interesting i guess but not quite sold. I guess i will pick this up when The Division slows down.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
That's how I feel xexx, might as well try this. I did Kickstart Crowfall at the lowest tier that comes with the game so I guess I'll get in beta with it one year or another.

I'm a PVE guy so not convinced this is for me but the big world and no fast travel has me interested. I'd try Blade and Soul but I think that's quest grindy which basically makes want to gag.

Got one of those codes so I guess I'll know soon enough.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The game is very flashy thats for sure - In CB1 i had it on max settings and it ran pretty great and looked as awesome as i thought it would.

I dig the combat much more than BnS but with very little PVE im not inclined to pine and wait for it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game really just needs to be Asheron's Call Darktide with a new combat engine.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This game really just needs to be Asheron's Call Darktide with a new combat engine.
I haven't followed this too much, but doesn't it have the shitty korean heavy pking penalties? Cause that sounds more like Trammel UO than Darktide. You virtually lost nothing on death in AC(unless you were an idiot with your items) and you could kill anyone just because you didn't like the way they looked at you, but that doesn't seem to be the case here, if you go on a rampage, it seems you get fucked in the ass by the systems in place. You also can't fight in towns I believe, while in AC, nowhere was safe. And you can't farm lowbies in "Shoushi", but then again that wasn't really such an interesting part of AC.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Draegan is this worth checking out in KR before CBT2 or just wait?
Depends on your level of commitment or excitement for the game. I've been looking forward to this game for quite some time, so I've been toying around in the Korean client for a few weeks now. I've just been leveling each class to the 20s but that's about it.

The game is right up my ally honestly. There is no dungeon/raiding grinding like WOW or FFXIV. I don't have time for that kind of gameplay anymore and frankly I'm tired of it. The two games I mentioned do a very good job of it and if I wanted a trinity game I have options. The game probably has the best control scheme and combat I've ever played. It's just incredibly fun to play and even playing on the KR server I get no input lag and my oldish PC handles it beautifully. Every class is fun to play and offers something so you have that.

The only thing I don't like about classes is that there really isn't any room for theorycrafting or customization. Everyone wears the same gear and tries to keep +'ing it up. The builds are relatively the same. It's basically like a very mature D3 where everyone has theorycrafted out all the new gear and everyone wears the same thing. This might change with the later expansions or high end boss loot, I'm not positive though.

Speaking of enchanting, it's just like Archeage except things can't explode and fuck up your gear. Which is nice. I kind of like the enchanting system but I dreaded the punitive version Archeage had. Not only that, there is no cash shop items to give you a better chance so there isn't much cash shop warrior stuff.

Cash shop is pretty harmless. It's all costumes, Inventory increases, weight capacity increase. The only thing you're almost forced to buy are pets which give you buffs and loot shit for you. However you'll find a lot of people buying pets and putting them on the AH for a bit of in game gold buying.

So what is this game?
PVP:
Node Wars: Nodes are owned buy guilds and you defend them or attack them. It's kind of like Risk.
Siege Wars: Typical zerg sieging like in AA.
Arena PVP: Jump into an arena and duel.
Gank PVP: This is significantly reduced due to the punitive karma system. I'm ok with this honestly. Gank pvp is pretty annoying when you're just grinding mobs. Apparently the next update is going to have a land mass full of open world pvp. Should be fun.

PVE:
The whole game is a giant WOW garrison in the open world. You have houses, workers, and crafting. It's essentially what WOW garrisons should of been. All workers are in the real world. You see your own and you see other people's. Kinda cool.
There is a whole in game trading economy which is kind of neat. Making wagons, boats, and fishing.
You can level and grind forever. It just gets really really hard after a while.
Daily/Weekly boss scrolls. Simple bosses to do with a small group.
Some larger mob(s) to grind/kill.
Apparently there are some dungeons or something in the latest update, only something I've read.
There are a lot of smaller systems that you can play around with that are not really required.

TLDR: Yes. The game is actually fun to play. It's enjoyable to pull off combos and get better at the game. There are simple things to do to gain levels. You can get hardcore into the game if you get involved in a guild and all that. This game is not worth it if you're looking for a trinity based dungeon game. This game is essentially a much much much better GW2 from what I see.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I haven't followed this too much, but doesn't it have the shitty korean heavy pking penalties? Cause that sounds more like Trammel UO than Darktide. You virtually lost nothing on death in AC(unless you were an idiot with your items) and you could kill anyone just because you didn't like the way they looked at you, but that doesn't seem to be the case here, if you go on a rampage, it seems you get fucked in the ass by the systems in place. You also can't fight in towns I believe, while in AC, nowhere was safe. And you can't farm lowbies in "Shoushi", but then again that wasn't really such an interesting part of AC.
Yea sorry I meant Darktide for everyone but Blood lackeys. :p Also, there was a reason GSA was godly, very hard to lose items just "playing" but if you committed to a poor choice in pitched battle with SS you were going home naked.