Black Desert

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yay got in got 4 characters made and up to level 11 so far on Tamer. Name is Faether Silverhand on Edan

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm sad they canceled the pre-order thing already and I couldn't buy it yesterday, waiting to play is kind of aids

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
What a shitshow. They didn't test the new channels they added. So when a user selected a particular Edan channel, they were actually rolling on Orwen. When they realized and shut the channel down, characters are on the other server. And your claimed items are still going to the original.

Some people reporting that logging back in to the character resets it to level 1, some able to continue where they left off. Either way, no idea why servers are still up at all. The longer they wait, the more data needs to be unwound the put things in the right spot. Plus what happens with overflow character slots, etc.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What a shitshow. They didn't test the new channels they added. So when a user selected a particular Edan channel, they were actually rolling on Orwen. When they realized and shut the channel down, characters are on the other server. And your claimed items are still going to the original.

Some people reporting that logging back in to the character resets it to level 1, some able to continue where they left off. Either way, no idea why servers are still up at all. The longer they wait, the more data needs to be unwound the put things in the right spot. Plus what happens with overflow character slots, etc.
Lol. That is a new set of release problems i have never heard of. Onward good soldiers!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Lol. That is a new set of release problems i have never heard of. Onward good soldiers!
At least they deserve credit for learning from other MMO and not making the same mistakes.
smile.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
While I agree with the 'waiting is AIDS' poster, on the other hand I have such shitty luck, that I'd be that lvl 20 guy on that 1 channel out of 1,000,000 that put me on the wrong server :p I don't mind playing catch up in a few days
wink.png

Myst

Peasant
Only level 15 but loving the game so far. It is so much better once you turn off all the unnecessary UI clutter. I turned off camera shaking as well, and I am really enjoying the combat.

Mlst on Edan. With an "L"

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I missed the pre-order window, then when I went to buy the 49$ one it was blocked at my CC company, probably as its a foreign company. Ok'd it, tried again to buy it, and still won't go through. Someone is telling me not to play this
wink.png

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
So, their resolution is "fuck you, it is too hard to move your character back to the server you selected when head start began. Feel free to wait an additional 24 hours to delete your characters and reclaim your names on the old server, starting from 1."

Can't even claim my pre-order stuff since I sent it to Edan. "Working on making it available."

Meanwhile, on the other end of their quality DB management, some people reporting they got 2-3 copies of the pre-order items. Have not seen convincing evidence of that yet, though.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you're leveling, get to Red Orcs asap. They have an instant respawn, in huge groups, so around level 25. Each level 25-30 takes about 20 minutes in a good group there.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I have braved the launch woes however it's now pretty evident that there's a duping issue.

Some folks are running around with tier 2 or 3 pets which you can't really get without duped preorder items. I still haven't received mine from my early redemption right after servers went live. People are screaming for blood on the forums (no surprise) but some are actually stating that people who got dupes shouldn't be punished by having devs take away the stuff. Like comic levels of delusion.

My hotbars completely reset when I logged in this morning, which no great loss but has me a bit worried. Occasionally I can't pull up the map (so can't manage workers and nodes easily) so I have to restart the game.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
has any company figured out how to stop shit like duping? I don't know shit about coding but you'd think someone would figure out a way to stop it..