Black Desert

If we Round up everyone on this thread into the same couple guilds we could have a hell of a force for PvP !

Guest passes wont be handed out till the third of march
frown.png

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate costumes and transmogs. You should show the gear you have equipped; and it can be important in PvP. Costumes are homogenise characters; everyone looks the same. I see why they do that from a financial standpoint, to save money, but I still think it's stupid. Your character looks the same from level 1 up until the very end.

I can only imagine playing AC, which had localized damage (could attack head/neck, chest/arms, legs/feet) and people wearing Mattekar Robes looking like they're in GSA.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You can 'buy' I just don't think you can preorder anymore to get in headstart.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hate costumes and transmogs. You should show the gear you have equipped; and it can be important in PvP. Costumes are homogenise characters; everyone looks the same. I see why they do that from a financial standpoint, to save money, but I still think it's stupid. Your character looks the same from level 1 up until the very end.

I can only imagine playing AC, which had localized damage (could attack head/neck, chest/arms, legs/feet) and people wearing Mattekar Robes looking like they're in GSA.
Agree.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
God damn AC was awesome.

But what Wooly meant to say was they showed some chain coif but it was actually a PP olthoi helm that was baned unp vs lightning and your HPK WAS USELESS!

Felmega_sl

shitlord

I agree on transmogs. But, transmogs offer players another reason to farm gear. For the devs, it makes sense to add it. I dislike costumes totally.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno, does it even matter? Can you tell the difference between a level 50 sword with +0 vs +20?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have an option to hide your costume and show only your actual gear, it's the tiny gold / orange button when you hit inventory and see your equipment sheet :

ejqvePk.png

So you can actually wear a costume for stats purpose and show only your actual gear.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Hey I'm a bit confused. Do I keep doing quests and shit? or do i just go kill stuff? The quests are unbelievably bad but I keep feeling like i need to do em?? Or should I just follow main quest and fuck all the rest off?

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Hey I'm a bit confused. Do I keep doing quests and shit? or do i just go kill stuff? The quests are unbelievably bad but I keep feeling like i need to do em?? Or should I just follow main quest and fuck all the rest off?
You've got 4 meters;

Combat XP (determines your level, gained by killing enemies)
Skill XP (get 3 skill points every time you complete the meter, gained by killing enemies)
Energy (gained from Knowledge ie. talking to people)
Contribution (allows you to invest in buildings and nodes)

Quests can give any of the above but rarely do quests give Combat XP, so if you're just looking to hit 50 ASAP find aleveling guideand follow along.
Trigger warning: Korean-style MMO level grind, XP curve is actually worse in NA/EU release

DMK_sl

shitlord
Cheers man appreciate.

Anyone looking for a guest pass just message me and I'll give mine out when they become available.