Black Desert

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
PM'd keys to Brikker and Bubby, post them if you got a key from someone else.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Anything goes wrong and the patcher just gives up... Must be nice to live in a country where the internet is reliable.

Luckily the download goes without having to enter a code, so in 20 or 30 days when this is done I can enter the code and get my 7 days or whatever.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So the core leveling is done AoE grinding, but not in dungeons with set spawns and rare loot, just in the open world for no real benefit other than exp? Does this seem terrible to anyone else.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Blood Monastery mobs aren't respawning... is this a new issue? EDIT: take that back I guess about 15 mobs are spawned inside the walls, I can see the red dots and arms poke through occasionally.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anything goes wrong and the patcher just gives up... Must be nice to live in a country where the internet is reliable.

Luckily the download goes without having to enter a code, so in 20 or 30 days when this is done I can enter the code and get my 7 days or whatever.
I downloaded today, took ~2 or 3 hours. Midwest U.S.

I haven't really heard anyone talk about the Warrior. How is he? I'm trying to choose between that, Berserker, and Ranger.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
For the people:

Code 1 : 40D4-859E-4F51-4E7B-BF03
Code 2 : 1F78-D338-D316-4693-AD78

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Traveling back and forth to town to change channels is obnoxious. Have to run down to a grind spot and see if it's reasonable, see no one is there on that channel or it's overrun, run back to town and trade it out to try again. They all say 'crowded'.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Traveling back and forth to town to change channels is obnoxious. Have to run down to a grind spot and see if it's reasonable, see no one is there on that channel or it's overrun, run back to town and trade it out to try again. They all say 'crowded'.
Just restart the client.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Code 1 : E53B-EEFB-5070-4761-B978
Code 2 : 32D0-C7F4-DB26-4970-9462
Code 3 : 3991-1658-EE2B-4535-85D2

Post when used please.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuse Talk to the black spirit and click guide. Then ask it about production or chopping.
Thanks, it turned out I needed to level gathering to 14 (Apprentice 4) before you get the quests to learn the advanced processing skills. There is actually a guide if you open the processing window and click on 'crafting notes'.

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks very much Fuse! Downloading now
smile.png

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thanks very much Fuse! Downloading now
smile.png
Having more fun at level 45+.

All gear is basically the same. Wear whatever gives you the best set bonuses, as the defense actually comes from how much you invest INTO the gear, not the base gear itself. This game is about black stones and upgrading weapons/armor. The base stat on a particular item is worthless, and you'll find that Yuria is the best weapon because it gives +humanoid damage, not because it's super powerful.

You can actually hook up a low level character with a 50-55 weapon if you were inclined.

rrr_img_127816.jpg

How's the color scheme looking? Would you guys change the Snow White Helm/Gaunts/Gloves for something else? Red/Gold? They're going to make a killing off the dye shop as the chance of getting a black dye is like 1/300. That red I used is Crimson, which is super rare. When there's 9 different places to dye just one piece of armor, you need multiples, and without being able to trade or market them some people will have an RNG trainwreck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hope you guys are okay with an obligatory $27 cash shop purchase that gives all characters stealth in PvP.