Black Desert

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do really really enjoy that you don't have to repeat certain quests on subsequent characters. You literally get to run around town just turning a lot of stuff in and it boosted Contribution and Energy rather nicely just blowing through Olivia and Velia on my ranger. Makes me want to max my allotted number of alts and just run them through these turn ins, delete, rinse and repeat, profit. For legitimate purposes, it will be nice to jump another class up rather quickly if I decide to switch mains or a new class comes out I want to play.

xzi

Mouthbreather
This sort of annoys me a lot, I know the gear is just cosmetic on the cash shop but if I could not look exactly the same since level 1 that would be great. There's something really disappointing in getting a different piece of gear and the only thing that visually changes is they add one strap on your shoulder, lol

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I got my zerker to 50 and decided to try another class since I've gone casual playtime and had to leave prx main guild. Still keep forgetting to get tuco to invite me to xrp.

Got a ranger to 30 in a few hours but i dont like the playstyle. Played a witch at work yesterday and got to level 38. So fucking fun I love this class. Probably gonna play this one.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
For those who don't know, there are two daily quests that reward a Blackstone (Armor) and a Blackstone (Weapon). The former you can get from the chief of Velia, renting his adventurer seal for 20 (or was it 40?) contribution points, the other from Jordine in Heidel, renting his item for 60 contribution points. There is one in the bigger city as well (Calpheon), but it costs 100 CP, I have way too many invested in my routes for now to take that too.
The CPs are refunded once you turn in the quest and give back the item, so you just need to have them available at the moment you speak with the npc. Aside from the fact those are worth 200k or so on the market for the armor ones and even higher for the weapon ones, it can speed up the gear boosting considerably if you are religious in doing them every day.
Afaik the dailies are account shared, so you cannot repeat them on alt characters, but I didn't test this, I found out that I like to play mostly my bitch witch and the alts for now are just glorified level 20 mules.
So I modified my trading nodes and got 60 contribution points to rent the Acknowledged Adventurers Seal from Jordine In Heidel. For the life of me once I have it in my inventory I can't do anything to get the quest. I have no problems with Seal from the Chief of Velia. How am I being retarded?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Witch/wizard is a lot of fun. It's a little.. I dunno, easy.
What you mean pulling entire fields of purples and pressing two buttons to kill them all is easy?

Pfft. Workers are the hard part. Half-drunk all the time because I only feed them beer, and I never pay them. You try walking past your workers at 2am and pretend you don't know them. That's the hard part

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's hard not to notice you buy your "workers" off of a block, pay only the workermasser, and then your only job is to keep them working by feeding them beer or gruel. I so wish we could name them...

On that subject never get lower than a blue when you buy your slaves err I mean student athletes. Promotion is a pita. And yellow is a huge upgrade. Only have got one of those and I burn through 40-50 energy when hiring a single worker.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I just got a yellow gobbo. Very fast.

I wish you could relocate them. I'm about to move everything to start on a fishing boat. I had an outfit workshop and made a pretty dress and craftsman and trading clothes, the rest were kind of ugly.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I thought inventory slots were shared on the account? I'm sad that my Ranger has a limited inventory (Warrior had like ~40 slots at level 24) but at least I'm assuming I can do the +inventory quests again.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm god awful at this game. Not the kiting/killing, but the whole relying on RNGesus for gear enhancement. My gear is an average +7. My main hand has failed like 30 times trying to get 9. I knew I was in for this shiat, as my RL luck stat has always been terrible.
wink.png

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm god awful at this game. Not the kiting/killing, but the whole relying on RNGesus for gear enhancement. My gear is an average +7. My main hand has failed like 30 times trying to get 9. I knew I was in for this shiat, as my RL luck stat has always been terrible.
wink.png
You need to Fail-Stack
smile.png

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wink.png
Heheh yeah, I use to be convinced that EQ had special code for my rolls .... If (mytoon) then No Loot

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
Don't suppose anyone has a guest pass spare? Been a couple years since I last nolife'd an MMO and I think I'm feeling the itch, would be cool to give this a spin and see what's what