Black Desert

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I really want to try out Blader. I for sure hope that new classes will be part of these patches. From what I have read they have never confirmed they would ever be released in NA/EU which would be silly. In fact their original reasoning for not releasing them (too asian?) is fucking bananas as well.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
So wtf. Are you always going to look like shit unless you buy a costume from the pearl shop?
There's a costume workshop level 2 in Calpheon. You can make an outfit for fishing/crafting/gathering several other things I donut remember. And there's a dress you can get as well. It needs flax and there's only 2 spots for it, so takes a few days of 24/7 2 workers going at the flax fields.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
00b19019873b9cf0b65e4cca126c0e8718c55784a80d18114f8793d08ae39935.jpg

Not exactly but I definitely just happened into an underground prison in a town @ level 20 with some story clues about another race I'm trying to kill. I played a shitload of FFXI after EQ and I felt that was the spiritual successor. Maybe spiritual, but FOR ME, this is the next gen successor to EQ. NPCS I can interact with, some story I don't know WTF is going on with (but know I'll find out.) It's all here.

Plus so much more. Damn.

Disclaimer I have only leveled to 20.... 4 times before hoping to have picked a main. $30 isn't badly spent if you can get past the initial overwhelming shit. I got to level 10, put it down and was like fuck this game. Then a friend in my XIV guild told me... just get to level 11. I did, haven't picked up XIV since (though I will.) These days I truly live by the Blizzard moto if I'm not having FUN in the first hour/10 levels or so, fuck off. That said I listened to her advice and got "11" and I've been hooked since.

Timmy checking out. Noows, words, Heineken.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
00b19019873b9cf0b65e4cca126c0e8718c55784a80d18114f8793d08ae39935.jpg

Not exactly but I definitely just happened into an underground prison in a town @ level 20 with some story clues about another race I'm trying to kill. I played a shitload of FFXI after EQ and I felt that was the spiritual successor. Maybe spiritual, but FOR ME, this is the next gen successor to EQ. NPCS I can interact with, some story I don't know WTF is going on with (but know I'll find out.) It's all here.

Plus so much more. Damn.

Disclaimer I have only leveled to 20.... 4 times before hoping to have picked a main. $30 isn't badly spent if you can get past the initial overwhelming shit. I got to level 10, put it down and was like fuck this game. Then a friend in my XIV guild told me... just get to level 11. I did, haven't picked up XIV since (though I will.) These days I truly live by the Blizzard moto if I'm not having FUN in the first hour/10 levels or so, fuck off. That said I listened to her advice and got "11" and I've been hooked since.

Timmy checking out. Noows, words, Heineken.
This man gets it.

This is the closest thing you'll ever get to EQ again. It's a world you can't keep up with, ever. People call that "grindtastic" now. Well what the fuck do you think EQ was? And those of you who jumped to 50 in this game and say it sucks, well you either didn't play in March of 99, or you sat in Lguk farming FBSS's until RoK came out. The world is filled with NPC's and zones/areas that make sense and have actual meaning, the ability to create tradeskill empires, etc..etc..etc.. No one has come close to scratching the surface of this game yet, they've barely given us rubicite and lustrous russet. Shit Lambos are the bomb right now, maybe a mino axe. And we have about 5% of it...

Unfortunately I don't have 80 hours a week to play, but in the time (WAY too much) I've played there's been a non-stop stream of "oh shit, this is what EQNext should have been" moments. This is absolutely what EQnext should have aimed for.

norp

Bronze Squire
Here is a 7-day key if anyone needs it: 85A1-2433-D623-4F25-A7D1.

Also I feel I should shout out a thank you to Brikker for the opportunity to try out the game before I purchased it. Game is really, really fun.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Here is a 7-day key if anyone needs it: 85A1-2433-D623-4F25-A7D1.

Also I feel I should shout out a thank you to Brikker for the opportunity to try out the game before I purchased it. Game is really, really fun.
Thanks, have balked a couple times at tinkering w/ another game, will give it a shot and pass along my code(s) if I keep going.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Talking with my friends about the game, we're extremely disappointed about the anti-trading system. It's absurd I can't give shit I craft to a friend, but have to go through a overly taxed marketplace.
There is a lot of stuff to do, that's true, but I think it's missing a few important things to be a real sandbox. It's also very very lacking in terms of visuals for armors and weapons, even the cash shop sucks gigantic donkey balls. It remains a good game and I'll gladly keep playing it, but it's far from being perfect. It accomodates to my playing style, which is casual and fragmented, so that's a big plus, I can login, set auto pilot to a certain area, come back in a couple minutes and start plowing at mobs or craft stuff.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Leaving PRX. I love 95% of the people in it, think Tuco and Kedwyn are great guys but there I had some serious issues with some of the core members. It's the first guild I've been in where the average age is 40+ but that wasn't the issue. There's this clique of about five players that made things miserable for me.

Reliant - An older Asian chick that every guy loves to cuckold because she's a...chick. My first issue is that she gave me a thirty minute lecture on why America is responsible for every problem in the world, and that America sucks because I made the comment, "Saudi Arabia is a terrible country." She said she'd prefer to live in the Middle East than anywhere in the West. Then she argued with me that the West was only North America, and that Europe (the UK/Germany) weren't considered 'The West'. She was DEFINITELY anti-semitic and said about five times that the reason Muslims want to annihilate Israel is because, "the problem started somewhere.", hinting the Jews actually had the Holocaust and other tragedies coming to them. I told her the American political landscape was changing and that American Millenials are far more secular, to which she replied bullshit and asked for evidence. I provided her with a fucking PEW poll and she said, "America has millions of people, these polls aren't accurate because they aren't a large enough sample size." Then went on, and on, and on about how she's a math major, has a law degree, and is generally more intelligent than me whilst telling me how much my god damn country sucks.

Then another incident takes place. I'm in the best farming spot (in the game) and I'm telling the guild leader (and three other members including Relient) to come join me. He asks me where, so I oblige and run 10 minutes to Trent to pick him and his group and bring them back to the spot I was at. Here's how group EXP works in this game. (1p- 100% exp, 2p - 60%, 3-5p 50%). So grouping is rewarded, not to mention it prevents you from getting ganked. So I leave, run to KV and bring them back to my spawn. KV has to leave about 30 seconds before we make it back leaving us with a four man party.

When we arrive back at the spot, Shepherd (another member of Reliant's "clique") is farming there. He's farming a room that he can't clear himself, 50-60 mobs on a 60 second respawn timer. He's farming the farming spot I literally JUST left. I am told that Shepherd was there for three hours, and that he has the right to it because we just arrived (even though I left it ten minutes prior) just so I could go pick up my guildmates. Reliant, now the de-facto leader due to KV's departure, tells me to shut the fuck up and that it's Shepherd's spot and we're going "somewhere else". I keep replying that it makes no sense for us to go somewhere else, as every other room is camped and the five of us can make great EXP farming that room, just like every to other guild in the game does when they can secure it. She bitches, I relent, and we move to another room that is camped by another guild. She antagonizes them, and they flag and kill her (and my guildmates) while leaving me unharmed because the few hours I was there I never bothered them. Her strategy then was to keep dying, over and over wasting a total of 50 Elion's Tears just so that they would go negative karma and stop. Problem was that they brought in more guildmates and just kept on killing Relient.

She then bitches at me in teamspeak, Jerrak and other officers hear it and are amazed. Blames it all on me, when I was telling her we should either switch instances or get Shep in the group. Then proceeds to commit character assassination against me in /guild. Great, another officer and every other person in the group tell me I should make a post on the forums detailing what just happened to defend myself. I do, but I leave names out of it and mainly concentrate on the fact that there's NO reason Shep should be soloing the largest spawn in the game solo, when the game gives you such great rewards for grouping. The first people to 50 were a pre-made group. Kedwyn defends them and says that even though I left the spawn, I lost my claim to it. Guild Rules. Really? I only left to go get KV and my guildmates, and isn't the point of a guild to HELP one another? Why would one person sacrifice the well-being of four guildmates just so he gets better drops? I've never seen a guild with such fucked up rules regarding grouping.

Then there's Stormy. A bitchy little Irish guy in the basement that likes to remind everyone every thirty seconds how badass he is, how many people he kills, and that if he didn't exist nobody else could do any damage because Witches are the nuclear bombs of BDO. He hates Brits (and Americans too because some of us voted for Bush). He goes between braggart and whiny on a whim. I said something to the effect that police in Britain don't all carry guns, and he said, "you're fucking retarded, I live in the UK and all police have guns." Someone else reminded him that police in Britain in fact do not all carry guns, and they only do so in Ireland... and idk. That's just how hostile he is. I'm fucking retarded because I state a fact that happens to be correct? Ok.

Shepherd. Likes to solo farm because it's "better loot" even though... you know fuck your guildmates who are getting slaughtered a couple rooms over because you are too selfish to share a god damn spawn.

Lady_Claire. The reason I left. I lost $700 trying to get the 9% combat exp for pets, and only came out with 3%. I make a lot of money so I can spend it how I see fit, but I was in a bad mood and shared my misfortune in /guild. She tells me, "good thing you didn't reproduce." and "great that your genome isn't in the gene pool." I completely lost my shit and went off on her (she being an officer) and was kicked. Me and another member, a history enthusiast like me, were having a conversion in a private channel from 4am from everything between historical butterflies, to economics, to recent events and around 10am Lady Claire comes into the channel, hears me say something about a recent US President and says, "don't talk about politics, we just woke up." Really? It was a conversation about history only, and I even got a tell from someone who listened to a couple hours of it and said, "this is the most interesting conversation I've ever heard in teamspeak." But sure enough, she comes into the channel to bust our balls. Or just mine.

Other than that, PRX seems to be pretty good at organizing things but isn't nearly as cohesive as the other top guilds and that's why they're constantly being forced/killed at every major farming location. People are leaving PRX to join the lesser guild XRP just so they aren't flagged. This is because select/core PRX members don't like to share, group, or do things together. Tuco/Kedwyn/KV are not like that, and I think they're good officers. I mean it's a good guild, and I really like almost everyone in it except for those select few, but holy fuck did they make things a nightmare.

So yeah... if you enjoy conversing with someone who thinks America is the world's worst country, while simultaneously saying the Jews brought their misery upon themselves, and that Saudi Arabia is a great place to live then you'll love chatting it up in the main channel. I even brought up the Bar Kokhbar Revolt in which the Roman's killed a couple million Jews, and she said, "see they even did things wrong back then."

Tuco, I know it's your guild and everything but everything I said is the truth. I have the names of people who were in teamspeak at the time and were whispering me saying, "what the fuck???" Problem is they are all afraid to speak the fuck up because if you cross Relient/Shep/Stormy/Claire then you're on the guild's shitlist. Jerrak, one of PRX's officers, even saw this shit go down and was too afraid to speak up. He basically told me, "man post this shit in the forums and defend yourself because this is ridiculous." But he was afraid to cross Reliant and Shep and defend me.

First guild I've ever left/been kicked from under these circumstances. Tuco, I wish you were on more bro. I know a lot of this has to do with conversations not dealing with in-game, but when you're grinding for hours on end, conversations tend to drift away from "wow, what a great fishing spot near Olvia!" I once told another member in a direct conversation that "debates are good, if you're open minded they're fun and can help you learn and lead to the truth." That was twisted by Stormy to mean, "I didn't like you the second I heard you say that you enjoyed arguing."

Woolygimp

rrr_img_129487.jpg

Every guild in the game 5 mans this spawn. According to Shep, I'm an idiot and this spawn only supports one player. They say there's only twenty mobs in this room. He took this spawn, solo, and sent the other four of us into the hallways.
Sorry, I invested a lot of time and effort into this guild and four of five assholes ruined it for me.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wooly, I like you and believe you have a good heart so it pains me to bring this public, but you were removed for the following:
1. There have been over a dozen people who independently reported issues with you.
2. You join random people's channels and fillibuster them with nonsense.
3. You say rude and socially deaf things. Not only offensive things, but complete non-sequitors.
4. You rerolled 3 times, leaving yourself with a stable of useless characters while we have wars to win.
5. You spent $700 on pets in the last 24 hours.

Good luck to you in BDO and your future. Take care

Woolygimp

Wooly, I like you and believe you have a good heart so it pains me to bring this public, but you were removed for the following:
1. There have been over a dozen people who independently reported issues with you.
2. You join random people's channels and fillibuster them with nonsense.
3. You say rude and socially deaf things. Not only offensive things, but complete non-sequitors.
4. You rerolled 3 times, leaving yourself with a stable of useless characters while we have wars to win.
5. You spent $700 on pets in the last 24 hours.

Good luck to you in BDO and your future. Take care
Wow, number 2 sums up my personality perfectly. Maybe I should run for Senate?

I agree with everything except number one. It's the same people, since day one. That small group of friends, who's have assassinated my character and ruined my reputation with people I have never even heard of. Most of the non-core guild members are friends, know, and like me as I've always invited them to exp, grind, farm, or do anything I was doing at every available opportunity because I play these games to play with people, and have fun. The $700, well I gamble for a living. I made $900 in three hours today... and decided to spend $400. The last $300 was me trying to get at least one more 3% combat EXP and calling it quits.

As far as the alts, I have a level 51.8 Berserker with a Liverto and 20 mill. I'll be competitive relatively soon. But thanks for understanding, sorry it couldn't work out. Relient is a crazy bitch though man, if you even knew half the shit she's said... She's toxic, as in I wouldn't be surprised if she supported ISIS (half serious). That and I've never been in a guild with an average age of 45. I'm young at 29, and I'm going to be much more talkative and outgoing than the older member. Most people do enjoy my company when they're not snapping to judgement or taking things I say out of context.

This puts me in a strange position as I can't join Gravity as I have three close friends still in PRX who enjoy the guild. I guess I'll probably apply to T1 or another ally.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wow... to the person who said this is like EQ, looks like we have some guild drama being posted on forums... maybe it really is the second coming of EQ?!

Woolygimp

Wow... to the person who said this is like EQ, looks like we have some guild drama being posted on forums... maybe it really is the second coming of EQ?!
Not guild drama so much as me and a middle aged woman not getting along. She's Asian and sounds like she's in her 20's, so she has a lot more popularity points.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I find people who complain how others spend their money are just jelly that they can spend it like that. Its pretty petty and dumb an argument to ever complain how one spends their money. Sure it may just be on pets, but so what? Pretty sure ive used near that much on LoL champs and skins and i maybe play once a month.

skylan_sl

shitlord
I was in PRX for a short while on Archeage - didn't have any problems with people but there was some interesting drama involving trade runs. Definitely wasn't for me being casual because it seemed like every time I logged on there was some mandatory trade run where I'd have to take my guy, pick up a pack, then set on someone's ship for 30 minutes or longer. This game would be even worse for me. I log on, do a bunch of crafting and selling and talking to NPC's, realize I'm out of time to play and haven't even killed anything. There was one girl in the guild that I wanted to backhand, but she definitely wasn't Asian. I wish I could remember her name - she was like KV's second in command. It would take great restraint in real life not to dot her eye if she had that attitude with me. Everyone else was cool though.