Black Desert

Cybsled

Gdit, I'm bored and don't want to play this, yet I do. Then I watched the samurai class video and want to play it more
frown.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just get it. You don't even have to play it. Just sit back and order slaves around and build boats or something at work. You can name them and horses.

I pity the fool who sails the HMS_Clitfinder

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Downloading this now...hoping that I enjoy it as I've heard a lot of good things from my friends at work. The DL is going really slow right now though.

Cybsled

Ok I bought it. Rolled a samurai...pretty fun so far, got to level 10 and taking a small break for lunch (and procrastinating on a project for work lol). Character creator vs. ingame kind of pissed me off, though. I had made this cool looking character with these unholy glowing green eyes, and ingame they look brown. Wtf?? I do find the combat easier than AA, though. Kind of like Tera meets FFXI. I like the combo/context sensitive fighting that uses only a few keys + directional, rather than the 10+ individual keys for every ability. I can't handle that many, so in AA I would end up having a few keys I would use for legit hotkeys and I'd click the other shit ;/

What should one be getting from the marketplace, anyways? Inventory expansion seems like a no brainer, but what else beyond that? I bought a hawk and an 8 slot inventory expansion.

Am I able to join one of the PRX spillover guilds while leveling, or do you keep that level restricted as well?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
First thing I got was the weight increases. I still haven't bought any of the inventory expansion but I probably will in the near future since depending on what i'm farming I can run out of space rather fast.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
The game is pretty fun so far but I think I will need someone to break some of this stuff down Barney-style for me. Like when can I start fishing or mining? Also, I can't quite figure out how to sell something through Item Exchange. I also have a donkey, but not sure how to summon it. I registered it at a stable and that's about it. I think I also bought part of a house for storage.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok I bought it. Rolled a samurai...pretty fun so far, got to level 10 and taking a small break for lunch (and procrastinating on a project for work lol). Character creator vs. ingame kind of pissed me off, though. I had made this cool looking character with these unholy glowing green eyes, and ingame they look brown. Wtf?? I do find the combat easier than AA, though. Kind of like Tera meets FFXI. I like the combo/context sensitive fighting that uses only a few keys + directional, rather than the 10+ individual keys for every ability. I can't handle that many, so in AA I would end up having a few keys I would use for legit hotkeys and I'd click the other shit ;/

What should one be getting from the marketplace, anyways? Inventory expansion seems like a no brainer, but what else beyond that? I bought a hawk and an 8 slot inventory expansion.

Am I able to join one of the PRX spillover guilds while leveling, or do you keep that level restricted as well?
Join TS, look for someone with a C by their name, ask them to invite you to PRX3. Once you hit 50 drop PRX3 and get an invite to XRP.

Guilds don't really help you level to 50 that much and almost nobody in PRX is sub 50. If you have questions/problems it's best to ask in this thread or in TS/PRX's forum.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I need a script to click on the amity game for grunil. Got a +15 helm finally. Need some Taritas to repair armor/boots and the dude in Heidal is annoying to play amity with. And the armor is expensive as fuck on the AH.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I need a script to click on the amity game for grunil. Got a +15 helm finally. Need some Taritas to repair armor/boots and the dude in Heidal is annoying to play amity with. And the armor is expensive as fuck on the AH.
Tools

Pump in the person, and a couple other things and it spits out what you click.

results are not 100%

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What pisses me off is the fixed prices AH. You can have all the money in the world, and there are certain items that are worth more than they're valued on the AH so you'll never be able to buy them. Well at least unless you camp the AH all day. Outlaw's Rings for instance. They go for 1.5 mil but I've been trying since Mediah to get a hold of one. I mean, when people start getting into the 100 mil range, even things like Ogre Rings are going to be constantly sold out most likely. There's just too much demand, and not enough supply of certain items but the price is stagnant.

In reverse, as a crafter, that are in super high demand but I won't list just because even though 100 would sell instantly (at a much higher price) it's just not worth it. I have about 20 L3 Armor Reform Stones sitting in my bank. I don't want to use them, but I also don't want to sell them for a meagre 300k when they'd easily sell for 1-2 mil.

I was selling them until I realized that it's not worth it, not unless I could raise the price to about 1 mil.

Just like boats. You should be able to buy a boat off the AH, but you can't, because they aren't worth listing. You barely recoup your investment, or maybe even lose money, even if you harvest all the materials. Boats should be on the AH, I shouldn't be forced to spec into Epheria Port/Illya just to craft one. I have no interest in crafting them, but I'm forced to every 2 months because boats have endurance and break.

Boats should sell for 5+ mil (I'd pay double that), but nope. And you have to have a boat in the end-game. For fishing now, access to Illya, island nodes, and later to grind pirates.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just hit 50 and do scrolls. You'll get filthy rich when you get maxxed out and can start selling 50 blackstones every 2 days.

Get a boat, find a hotspot (Black Desert Fishers) get the nodes you need for that area, and fish it every time you afk for more than a few hours. You'll get level exp (my warrior went from 50-51 in like a week, then decided I needed that exp on my main so I stopped grinding and started fishing
smile.png
), and fishing exp, and a boatload of money. Pun intended.

365 days of fishing will probably get me to 58-59. I have an Epheria +5 and 115 inventory so I can fish for about 12 hours.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
agree 100% on the price setting. It causes artificial scarcity and makes the market irrational. I really don't get why they have it.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Haven't followed at all but just curious have they released any new servers lately for newer players or are all the ones in place from the start?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
So, I saw something online that said Valencia is coming to North America in June. Any idea if this is true or official? Watched a fly through and mother fucker it looked amazing and huge in scale. Basically made me want to buy the damn game even though it hasn't clicked with me when I checked it out before.