Black Desert

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I thought so too, until I saw the market for the weapons and armor those guys sell...

People are lazy as shit and if you just spam out some amity levels on an alt you can get money stupid easily with very little work early on.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ninja is too Asian for the western market, here's a class we fucking call Maehwas and a dash of Musas too.

Wat

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just like boats. You should be able to buy a boat off the AH, but you can't, because they aren't worth listing. You barely recoup your investment, or maybe even lose money, even if you harvest all the materials. Boats should be on the AH, I shouldn't be forced to spec into Epheria Port/Illya just to craft one. I have no interest in crafting them, but I'm forced to every 2 months because boats have endurance and break.

Boats should sell for 5+ mil (I'd pay double that), but nope. And you have to have a boat in the end-game. For fishing now, access to Illya, island nodes, and later to grind pirates.
While I agree about the AH and values of items, I bought the fishing boat materials in full just a few days ago for about 700k and the deed sells for 1.5mil.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Tuco_sl said:
Yeah. That's the problem. It's always going to be. Though I'd love to see a system that uses in game nets as a modifier variable.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Any way to repair stuff like cooking utensils in your home?
No, they're 1k you cheap fuck, go buy a new one.

You can make intermediate and advanced ones, but like water/sugar/salt/oil/etc... they're meant to be a time/money sink so no repairs.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am a fishing addict at this point. No point in doing anything else. Let it level me and line my pockets with gold while I read foh and other stuff.

I also learned that alts on the server share the same energy and contribution. I can dig it.

Saban_sl

shitlord
No, they're 1k you cheap fuck, go buy a new one.

You can make intermediate and advanced ones, but like water/sugar/salt/oil/etc... they're meant to be a time/money sink so no repairs.
Yeah i just went and bought new ones, i just wasnt sure if it was possible.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Everything you love about f2p games for the low low price of not free.

You thirsty cunts. I trusted you.

moontayle

Golden Squire
You mean you didn't take advantage of the 7-day trial keys people have been handing out?

If you went ahead and bought the game without using one of those first then I don't know what to tell you.

On another note, I found a female Tier 1 horse on the market last week, with no breeds available obviously. A lot of people don't know you can force breed (Exchange) even with no breeds left so I got her and another Tier 1 male to 30 and exchanged them this morning and got a Tier 3 female. Good times.

Cybsled

I regret taking people's advice and getting the $30 instead of the $50 starter. The pet and the mount alone are worth more than sinking $20 will get you in the store.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I regret taking people's advice and getting the $30 instead of the $50 starter. The pet and the mount alone are worth more than sinking $20 will get you in the store.
That's not true. The pet is around $9 and the mount is free. Tier 3 Mount? are you kidding me, it's easy to get.
The horse whistle depends on your preferences, I rarely use it. The furniture bundle is good if you're into that, if you're not then skip.

If I'd buy the game again I wouldn't get the $50 deal. But I only realized that after over a month of playing. Before that it's very hard to tell.

moontayle

Golden Squire
You can get a decent T1 horse off the market. The white one starts at 109% on all stats whereas the T3s from the $50 pack start at 112%. The only benefit is potentially better skills but if you're serious about getting a better horse you'll be breeding them soon enough anyway.

I don't regret spending the extra on the $50 pack but I would absolutely go back and pay the $30 if I had a choice.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I thought so too, until I saw the market for the weapons and armor those guys sell...

People are lazy as shit and if you just spam out some amity levels on an alt you can get money stupid easily with very little work early on.
You can probably earn 200k or the per grunil piece if that's what you want to do. Takes a while though.