Black Desert

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lahn already getting nerfed.
Yeah not too surprising and they did say they'd keep adjusting(including nerfs) during the process unlike what they've been doing before waiting 6months to nerf a little then waiting another 6 months and such. They're also buffing more stuff so I think it's kinda nice what they're doing. The phase 2 buffs also look quite neat, Tamer getting bigger aoes even though she got massive dmg buffs already is pretty interesting.

One of the big accessibility changes for new players is the ability to put "comments" under skill cooldown buttons. This is gonna be huge for learning new classes since you can put like Shift+Q, W+E and so on under the icons, and you can actually learn the skills without having to open the skillbook and also remember their icons more easily/associate them to actual keys. It's kinda dumb that even after months of playing Maegu I still sometimes am not sure what the icon of a skill represents, cause they're all same-ish looking. Can't wait for that change. That and making Lara's stupid shit daily into a weekly, it's a minor change but damn that's nice.

They also said in the current korean video game convention that they're going to be releasing part2 of LoML soon-ish. No real details in terms of what's actually in there(I guess more boss rush since there's still a bunch of orbs) but well that seems to be the direction of things in terms of new content in sometime in the future, I'm sure they'll have more details during the ball.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fair ethical fights? Holy shit boys we've got an actual fully vaxxed faggot on our hands.

I spent most of the game fighting out numbered, and outgeared. I could really use some ethical compensation TBH. 1v5'ing cheaters that piloted their gear is pretty satisfying. 1v15'ing a guild that griefed your friends till they stop playing the game felt pretty good too. Noobs were completely covered fine with "protection status" issued by their gms. I personally have had weeks with 5-10 decs up at any given time, and the guild lost only a handful of kills to enemy guilds even though my guild is 95% sub 660 gs. The changes they implemented were redundant. You can take your disingenuous critique and stick it right up your ass with the sperg comment. The noob you are so overly worried about could instantly swap servers rapid fire if he is on his home channels, or every 10 min when on other channels.

They've designed the game to PROMOTE shitter griefers now since you have no recourse for karma bombing or people putting all defense gear and just feeding you to mobs. I can feed someone to mobs for hours on end without going red, and if they want to retaliate or call in for help the guild mates or friends fighting back would go red in under 15 minutes. They can no longer dec me. Also relax w/ worrying about capped gear. Pretty sure anyone 297 ap can 1 combo on half the classes.

I handled jackasses, scrubs or high gear it didnt matter. If you wanted to fuck w/ my people, you got it back 10 fold. Now its just mostly a solo soy boy game with shit PvE and nice graphics.
You weren't 1v15ing outgeared. Quit lying, retard. You were 1v15ing because you were overgearing the shit out of people. And it's no surprise that now that people can just ignore you now via switching channels, marni realm, etc. and your life's work is completely invalidated, you're really fucking mad about it. I guess you'll have to get a job now :(.

I also enjoyed how you "fucked with high gear" people at 744 GS, which is practically gear cap. Sure you did bud...sure you did. There are maybe 50-100 players max with higher gear than you.

It's also interesting how a noob can just "rapid fire" switch channels if he's getting griefed. But somehow if YOU'RE getting griefed via karma bombers, people grinding over you, etc. that doesn't apply? Because somehow you don't have those same tools? You just have to sit there and take it? But it DEFINITELY isn't because you're mad you can't grief undergeared players anymore. No way. Purely interested only in ethical fights, guys! ;)
Lahn already getting nerfed.
Expected. They smacked Wizard, DK, and Lahn which were all reported as being pretty busted so far.

It's interesting that Awakened Mystic was sleeper pretty good at PvE now and she got even more buffs. Awake Striker also got ignored as well, was already probably top 6, got even more buffs, and now has escaped "nerfs". He might end up Top 3.
One of the big accessibility changes for new players is the ability to put "comments" under skill cooldown buttons. This is gonna be huge for learning new classes since you can put like Shift+Q, W+E and so on under the icons, and you can actually learn the skills without having to open the skillbook and also remember their icons more easily/associate them to actual keys. It's kinda dumb that even after months of playing Maegu I still sometimes am not sure what the icon of a skill represents, cause they're all same-ish looking. Can't wait for that change. That and making Lara's stupid shit daily into a weekly, it's a minor change but damn that's nice.

They also said in the current korean video game convention that they're going to be releasing part2 of LoML soon-ish. No real details in terms of what's actually in there(I guess more boss rush since there's still a bunch of orbs) but well that seems to be the direction of things in terms of new content in sometime in the future, I'm sure they'll have more details during the ball.
The button overlay notes is amazing. It'll make trying out/learning new classes so much smoother. Great change.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get C8+ and more orbs with LoML pt.2, especially with them updating a lot of the rewards and such first.

• 1Like

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

1v15 guilds until they quit the game and 1v5 against cheaters all while being undergeared, impressive skills.
No one said I 1v15ed undergeared. Or 1v5'ed cheaters undergeared. Reading comprehension and IQ is pretty rough here apparently. Listen if you care bears want to play a sou boy game with shit pve that's fine. The main appeal of this game was that you could accomplish greatness in an open world pvp game. Now you can't.

I made these to let know real gamers that ARE badasses that the great feat of getting max gear and being a god in the game is no longer worth pursuing because they went full care bear. It's game over.

If you are some sub 700 gs casual shitter playing the game I don't really give a shit about your uninformed opinion. I just posted to warn the real gamers that this game isn't worth pursuing in a serious manner anymore.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Any ideas or word on more tickets coming out for Season characters? Or are we waiting til next year for that?
I'm betting they announce a new class at Calpheon Ball and I'd imagine we get new tickets with the announcement. I wouldn't be shocked if the new tickets and class release at the same time, sometime in January though.
I made these to let know real gamers that ARE badasses that the great feat of getting max gear and being a god in the game is no longer worth pursuing because they went full care bear. It's game over.
Spending thousands of hours more in a video game than some newb 1 month out of seasons and being able to 1 combo him is the TRUE test of badass. You can't just overgear and grief the fuck out of people anymore to reach TRUE godhood now. Those people now have tools to avoid that super fun, totally not one-sided interaction. Game is dead - RIP.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Remmy

Spending thousands of hours more in a video game than some newb 1 month out of seasons and being able to 1 combo him is the TRUE test of badass. You can't just overgear and grief the fuck out of people anymore to reach TRUE godhood now. Those people now have tools to avoid that super fun, totally not one-sided interaction. Game is dead - RIP.
Again your statement is completely illogical. I could camp noobs 24/7 with no repercussions even under the current system, that doesn't interest me. Are you Drunk posting?

Listen I understand you want to be considered cool and part of the conversation, but you're a nobody that wants to just play a solo korean grinder in his little safe space bubble. That's fine. But you don't matter. And in turn, no one else matters in the game you play. That's fun for you. But it's not something I'm interest in.

Remmy

It's also interesting how a noob can just "rapid fire" switch channels if he's getting griefed. But somehow if YOU'RE getting griefed via karma bombers, people grinding over you, etc. that doesn't apply? Because somehow you don't have those same tools? You just have to sit there and take it? But it DEFINITELY isn't because you're mad you can't grief undergeared players anymore. No way. Purely interested only in ethical fights, guys! ;)
This entire paragraph reads as if it was written by an insane person. If I"M getting griefed by karma bombers i dec, fuck them up and THEY leave. If i felt like it i'd hunt down their guildies and fuck them up too dropping the griefers name so they knew why someone was peeing in their cheerios. Do you even play the game man? Fucking illegitimate lol.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Again your statement is completely illogical. I could camp noobs 24/7 with no repercussions even under the current system, that doesn't interest me. Are you Drunk posting?

Listen I understand you want to be considered cool and part of the conversation, but you're a nobody that wants to just play a solo korean grinder in his little safe space bubble. That's fine. But you don't matter. And in turn, no one else matters in the game you play. That's fun for you. But it's not something I'm interest in.
I think Marni needs to be removed, actually. Or at least severely limited to 1 or 2hrs/day. Because I do think those "interactions" are valuable in the sense that it gives the world "life" and is important in a broader sense to making a game feel like an MMO, even if I think those interactions are only fun for one side.

However, I just get sick of crybaby PvPers like you pretending like you "building gear" is about these awesome, amazing, highly skilled "fair" fights you get to have because of said gear. No, the incentive for you to build that gear is so that you can absolutely fucking walk all over and shit on people who don't have the time you do to play(or haven't been playing for nearly as long as the top geared players have) - which is obvious, because it looks like you're a loser Australian who I'm betting lives off their government while streaming on Twitch 8 hours/day to 43 viewers. "Building gear" is really because you want to laugh at some newb who is miss spamming against your 1300 evasion while you tell yourself this is what REAL PvP is. And now you're buttmad because they made that style of "fun" irrelevant in this game.

What was your score in the latest season of Solare?

They've said they want to add silver rewards to PvP. They're adding all kinds of shit to Solare. War of the Roses is coming. PvP is alive and well(siege is pretty gay, I'll give you that). It just isn't in the environment you want it in, which is quite obviously one where you just overgear the fuck out of people. Tale as old as time with you tards.

Remmy

What was your score in the latest season of Solare?
I got gladiator season 1-3 in WoW, and led a pvp guild with multiple top 10 in the world players. I've done that already and I wasn't interested in playing solare because the classes in that mode don't emulate the actual game (even gear in real world pvp). Your attempt to mindread about motivations is laughable. I get the distinct feeling you've never accomplished anything worthwhile in any game and are just some casual Andy that is up to date on his vaccinations.

130k+ solo world kills in WoW before they shit the game up. Season 1-3 gladiator (I stopped playing Arena when people started paying for carries and win trades, which became prevalent in season 3). Field marshal pre nerf (didn't need the weapons due to class). 744 gearscore in BDO. Melted 10+ guilds out of existence SOLO, Broke up the Corrupt/family alliance SOLO. I'm good at games what can I say. You're just a no name shitter that's never accomplished anything noteworthy.

Your insinuation that pvpers only play to camp noobs all day feels intentionally obtuse. You're talking to a real gamer man, you're not on my level and that's ok. Just understand you're not respected and be ok with it.

• 1Picard

Remmy

They've said they want to add silver rewards to PvP. They're adding all kinds of shit to Solare. War of the Roses is coming. PvP is alive and well(siege is pretty gay, I'll give you that). It just isn't in the environment you want it in, which is quite obviously one where you just overgear the fuck out of people. Tale as old as time with you tards.
Solare is..... ok, but it's not Open world sandbox pvp. It's instanced pvp with heavily modified game mechanics that don't reflect the actual game.

War of the roses is hot garbage that is playable for a few hours once a month. Mechanics for entering the war of the roses are currently up in the air, but current design is that it's instanced, and it runs like wet dogshit spread on catshit crackers. To participate in said dogshit.... 400 of the 600 slots are controlled by large alliances of questionable legitimacy (sanctioned/required pilot accounts to be in them). 200 of the 600 slots ONCE EVERY FEW WEEKS are available to randoms at the ticket price of 30 minutes grind time. Alterac Valley this is not.

I crush in RBF and it's normalized gear. I go in there accidentally with 2/4 armor pieces taken off and play for 10 rounds and don't notice till later in the day when I do some PvE. 553 gs handling "normalized" pvp.

Enjoy dreaming up some narrative about camping noobs. You're probably just bad at games man. Welcome to reality. Stop watching CNN.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, just gonna step over the pvp posts and go back to complaining about bad rng and how much of a doofus i am. So, didnt realize til this morning Turo hearts were on the marketplace, so finished that nonsense and back to working on the rest of the garmoth heart questline. I also did resist the urge to do the dumb and finished out the Dahn gloves rather than the Nouver outfit.

Where's the better places to farm for silver and xp at 301ap/380dp? Still Sycraia or Kratuga?
I’d do Elvia orcs honestly, with that AP you will burn through them easy- lots of silver and with good buffs good exp

Otherwise it’s Sycraia I know people hate the spot, but I love it at 281 AP. Good clusters of mobs, they don’t hit that hard even if you get knocked down And chance at Tunguard which is nice and a huge silver boost—plus Caphras stone

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Inb4 this Remmy retard didn't even play on Eden back in the day but instead played on one of the non-populated servers that had no gear competition so when pri-pen rolled out he had instant tet/pen accessories etc. and then got carried by his gearscore from then on while spamming "get rekt noob shitter sou boy" 4000 times per second in chat as he killed people 6 levels below him in pri gear trying to get a couple sp at polly forest.

The best part is this clown thinks he's pro and tries to claim he's not letting his GS carry him but he apparently doesn't play on the arsha server where you can pvp anyone you want and also 99% of the other people there would have enough gear to compete in pvp with him (so then he'd probably just die, which is probably why he's just crying about dead game since he can't grief noobs any more instead).

• 1Truth!

Remmy

Inb4 this Remmy retard didn't even play on Eden back in the day but instead played on one of the non-populated servers that had no gear competition so when pri-pen rolled out he had instant tet/pen accessories etc. and then got carried by his gearscore from then on while spamming "get rekt noob shitter sou boy" 4000 times per second in chat as he killed people 6 levels below him in pri gear trying to get a couple sp at polly forest.

The best part is this clown thinks he's pro and tries to claim he's not letting his GS carry him but he apparently doesn't play on the arsha server where you can pvp anyone you want and also 99% of the other people there would have enough gear to compete in pvp with him (so then he'd probably just die, which is probably why he's just crying about dead game since he can't grief noobs any more instead).

Weak troll. Good job keeping your arguments on point. Have fun sucking off Kirun, maybe some of his vaxx spam will keep you safe from rona 32.7

edit: I just spent an hour on Arsha to check out the state of the game. went about 30 and 2 testing the waters. Grats on being consistent in being wrong <3

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I got gladiator season 1-3 in WoW, and led a pvp guild with multiple top 10 in the world players. I've done that already and I wasn't interested in playing solare because the classes in that mode don't emulate the actual game (even gear in real world pvp).
LOL that's what I thought. You can't hang in PvP when actual skill matters and not just overgearing opponents. Stay bad, kid.

Imagine having so little in your life going for you that you're flexing about becoming Gladiator in WoW. Apparently you've been a loser for 20 years, not just since BDO came out. All that gaming Godhood and yet you're still streaming to 38 viewers. I'd almost feel bad for you if I wasn't too busy laughing at how seriously you take this game.

• 1Worf

Remmy

LOL that's what I thought. You can't hang in PvP when actual skill matters and not just overgearing opponents. Stay bad, kid.

Imagine having so little in your life going for you that you're flexing about becoming Gladiator in WoW. Apparently you've been a loser for 20 years, not just since BDO came out. All that gaming Godhood and yet you're still streaming to 38 viewers. I'd almost feel bad for you if I wasn't too busy laughing at how seriously you take this game.
Playing arenas for 6 hours with your boys on the weekends is no life? =p

Ps I just tested how empowered griefers are now. I fed people for 3 hours straight, 32 feeds, and there are 0 consequences in the new pvp system. They can't dec me, they can't fight me, they can't attack my guildies.

But i guess its a great game now Kirun and you aren't just wasting your time on ez PVE circle grinding.

Sorry your man pussy is hurt that i hopped in to let people know that the game isnt for good gamers anymore and to find something else. Next time i won't update the state of the game, and let the real gamers waste their time =p.

• 1Salty

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The "real gamers" aren't going to start playing a game that requires you grind PvE content for 800hours before you can start being competitive in PvP. If you've been playing for years it's a gradual thing so it kinda works out but otherwise anyone interested in non equalized pvp wouldn't bother installing the game if they do any sort of research. Doesn't matter if the world pvp is thriving or not, the barrier of entry being exclusively pve(or I guess a big bank account) is a ridiculous proposition for a "real gamer".

You're not warning anyone you're just bitching about the state of PvP, which is fair, they did gut most aspects of world PvP, but that's kinda how it is and crying about it won't do much cause as usual there's a lot more pve players than pvp players and the main thing companies care about is money. Especially hardcap pvp players are basically just a net negative, they likely don't spend much money anymore cause they already got all the convenience stuff done and they actively participate in making new players quit one way or another. Getting them to quit is pretty much good for the game's profits.

Game is "dead" and it's time for you to move on.

• 1Like

Remmy

I'm glad we agree that it is no longer an open world sandbox pvp game and is now just a pretty korean grinder with lowest tier pve. Thanks for SUFFERING me pointing this out to anyone thinking about playing again and still expecting it to be a game where you can achieve things and be rewarded for it.

• 1Moron