Black Desert

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The holdup on Trion for AA is not Trion's fault. It's all legal stuff.
I'd be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, if they weren't charging for Alpha and Beta, and charging stupid high amounts. Although I am curious to know what legal stuff would make an Alpha test last longer.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, if they weren't charging for Alpha and Beta, and charging stupid high amounts. Although I am curious to know what legal stuff would make an Alpha test last longer.
What mrmoneda said I guess, they asked to wait until the RU version was launched to actually start it.

I do hope someone picks it up but at the same time, a bad company picking it up could be just as bad as not having it at all. Nexon NA ruined quite a few games by having absolute shitty cash shops, IP restrictions and not patching at a decent speed. Not that they'd pick this just saying as an example. Recently Nexon KR actually got a new company to work on re-releasing Dungeon Fighter Online after Nexon NA fucked it up, one that they run themselves this time.

I just don't see Trion picking up ANOTHER korean rpg when they're not even close to done with this one. At the same time could plan for when Black Desert is already 6months into release, which would leave ample time for Archeage.

Parallel45

Silver Knight of the Realm
How about Squenix?

If none of the big publishers pick it up, I'd like to see EnMasse do it.

Edit: Fuck Nexon

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Earlier this week one of our representatives, Kerwin Tsang, got to talk to Brian Oh, the CFO/Director of Pearl Abyss, who was at E3 2014 displaying and demoing their MMORPG Black Desert. Pearl Abyss came to E3 in order to find a publisher for a North America and Europe Server, and just recently got announced that they are in the "final phase of negotiations" with a possible publisher, they also mention that the name is well known, but would not release the name until it's finally announced.
Here's to hopping the deal goes through.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Trion isn't gonna take on another game right now. It'll probably be one of the usual suspects, Ncsoft or Nexon.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Trion isn't gonna take on another game right now. It'll probably be one of the usual suspects, Ncsoft or Nexon.
Isn't NCSoft's stable of MMOs a bit large? I'd be surprised if it were them.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it were Blizzard.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Isn't NCSoft's stable of MMOs a bit large? I'd be surprised if it were them.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it were Blizzard.
Not to sound like an ass, but do you actually think having a large stable of mmo's is a logical reason for them not to add one more?

Anyways, I hadn't realized they were actually the publisher behind Wildstar, plus they have B&S coming. Adding another game right now, would probably be a bit much. Although, their stable isn't really all that large. GW1 and L2 are ancient and never had a huge following in the west. Aion, while a little newer, still getting old, and also never did much in the west. Which leaves pretty much GW2, and Wildstar, with B&S in development.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wouldn't Nexon be weird, with them not being Nexon in korea? Also Nexon NA is a piece of shit and I'd rather not, 100% chance it's region blocked to the US. Guess we'll see, could be a new one, well known name but maybe not like already publishing mmos.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
ActiBlizzard is a no go and the only thing that'll populate battle.net is Blizzard shit. Trion is trying to figure out what the hell they're doing and has ArcheAge to worry about so I don't see them having a shot.

Maybe SOE or NC? Who knows.