Black Friday 2014 Gaming Deals

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Psn just sent me an email saying they will double all station cash bought/redeemed on Friday.

If both psn deals stack.....psn us going to earn bank selling downloads.

Edit
BLEH, it was SOE not PSN. FUCK SOE and stupid Sonys multiple divisions.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Newegg has a hot deal on the PS4 BF bundle right now. I just grabbed one. It's the PS4 + GTA5 + TLOU

$399 - $25 promo code (NAFVC25 using Visa checkout) + free shipping through premier 30 day free trial + no tax.

Out the door I paid $375!

Awesome deal! Can sell the games online and have a brand new PS4 for a little over $300. Doubt anything else will beat that this BF or holiday season.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone is still trying to get the Newegg deal, they still have the Lego Batman LBP 3 PS4 bundle for $399. With the promo, free shipping trial, and no tax, you can get it for $375. Still. pretty slick if you want to sell the games.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Went to target about 30 minutes after it opened, still had about 30 xbones sitting out

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone seen any good deals on gaming mice BESIDES the best buy deal?

I broke my Deathadder of 5 years tonight
frown.png

Might get the G800, but if there is a good Razer deal I'm all ears.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
G502 is really nice, unless you have a super large hand. G602 is on sale on Amazon right now, if you have a larger hand/like wireless.

spronk

FPS noob
there was a wii u 32gb deluxe model for $269 on ebay but its sold out its 5k allotment within 2 hours

target is selling the gold ps4/ps3 wireless headset for $39.99 in store, normally $99.99. in store only, its an unadvertised sale and only rings up that price in store, you can check if any stores near you have it. great headset, i use it on my ps4 and can play for hours with no discomfort (normally i hate headsets)
Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (PlayStation 3 & Pl... : Target

also for XBox one users Titanfall is $12.xx WITH season pass, pretty crazy price for the game. Definitely worth a buy, you'll get at least 50 hours of fun gameplay in it and the game is really fun for a while, then you just kinda hit a wall and stop playing
TITANFALL DELUXE EDITION

also there are a few $36.xx 1 year Xbox gold deals on ebay right now, not as good as $30 but pretty decent. cheapest I've seen for PSN is $40, its in store at Frys for that price too.

spronk

FPS noob
its not $30 but you can get a year of PS+ for $40 on ebay
Sony PlayStation Plus 1 Year Membership Subscription Card New | eBay

its a card that gets physically mailed to you, not a digital code. I'm good until 2016 so i'm gonna wait and see if a better deal comes around. PSN is also giving $15 off $100 if you buy in the online PSN store, so you could buy two years for $100 and a $1 filler game and it'll come out to $42.50/year. Or a $50-60 game and a year, etc.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Anyone seen any good deals on gaming mice BESIDES the best buy deal?

I broke my Deathadder of 5 years tonight
frown.png

Might get the G800, but if there is a good Razer deal I'm all ears.
Don't know anything about his mouse but I'm thinking about this deal (still rocking a G5)

G502 mouse + $50 steam card at BestBuy for $80
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech...&skuId=4642008

Also...

PS4
TLoU $20 digital download at GameDealDailyThe Last of Us Remastered Full Game Download

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
G502 is really nice, unless you have a super large hand. G602 is on sale on Amazon right now, if you have a larger hand/like wireless.
Thanks, trying to decide between G602/G700s right now. Any experience between the two?

I don't like the idea of using batteries but at the same time i've read G700s has a really low battery life. I'm looking for wireless as this is for my laptop, I'll be buying another Deathadder for my desktop

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Im using a G700 (not an s man, heh) on my laptop and while the akku life is kinda short (like 2 days w/o recharge), its great that you can alternatively plug in the usb/mini usb cable and charge/use as wired till charged. Biggest plus you can simply turn it off via a switch at the bottom even blind when your laptop is allready shut after a 3am Civ 5 session.

Edit: Plus that thing is nearly indestructible, cant count the times its slipped of my table / legs / sofa and that thing hasnt got a scratch.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whelp, caved and picked up the ps4 + gta5 + tlou bundle. Worth. Probably order that shadows of modor game as well since it's like $25 atm. I decided to cave because I want Witcher 3 & The newest Tomb Raider games when they come out, so might as well get a good deal now!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think the new Tomb Raider is only coming to Xbox One. Or maybe it's only coming to PS4... I know it has a contract with one of the two main consoles.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yep, tomb raider will at least be lime locked exclusive for xbone. Don't worry though, uncharted should be out around the same time and it is better

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't looked at all, but is it possible to get Uncharted on PS4? Heard it was a pretty awesome series but have never touched it because I only had xbox360. Also, come on now. Tomb Raider was fucking awesome. Hell, it might have been one of my ehhh top 5 (trying to think here...) xbox 360 games.

Also yeah, Tomb Raider getting released on Xbox earlier (thought I read only like 2-4 weeks) before the ps4 gets it released.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know if anything had been announced but I wouldn't be surprised by an uncharted trilogy hd release on ps4 at some point.