Black Friday 2018 - Camp out to throw down for 9.99 king sized sheets

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
We are less than a month out from Black Friday and there are 0 ads released yet. Is this normal because I thought the last few years they started leaking around mid-October.

This year I am trying for a some sort of deal on either a TCL or Vizio 65' 4k TV. Hopefully there will be an online one so I can sit on my lazy ass at home.

Is everyone else just burned out after the craziness of the last few years?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck Black Friday, it's all about Cyber Monday.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I expect less and less stuff that I want to actually be on sale every year. But those christmas decorations will be up everywhere before Nov 2 hits.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
WalMart had Christmas decorations up for sale and some artificial trees about two weeks ago when I went in there.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I walked into Home Depot last week and they were already stocked with Artificial Christmas Trees. Large variety.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wouldn’t mind buying some shit for Black Friday this year but I won’t camp on get in the crowds of stupid. Buy shit online like god intended I say.

Anyways if you guys come across bad all 65 inch + 4K TVs lets see em.

I also want to buy another SSD and 16gig ram for my laptop I think. What else sounds like it would be worth buying? I would get a new video card but I got a 1070 last year that does just fine for now.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I wouldn’t mind buying some shit for Black Friday this year but I won’t camp on get in the crowds of stupid. Buy shit online like god intended I say.

Anyways if you guys come across bad all 65 inch + 4K TVs lets see em.

I also want to buy another SSD and 16gig ram for my laptop I think. What else sounds like it would be worth buying? I would get a new video card but I got a 1070 last year that does just fine for now.

SSD's have plummeted in price recently so you'll no doubt see some good deals on them. Ram has also dropped a bit, but is expected to drop further the coming year (memory can be volatile pricewise though, so don't bet on it)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
I expect less and less stuff that I want to actually be on sale every year. But those christmas decorations will be up everywhere before Nov 2 hits.
WalMart had Christmas decorations up for sale and some artificial trees about two weeks ago when I went in there.

Laggards. Our Christmas decorations were up by Labor Day back when I worked retail.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone better update the black friday death counter, I need my purge day news.

Fadaar

That guy
Gonna spend my entire Black Friday at sporting events. UCF @ USF followed by Lightning v Blackhawks. Gonna be a busy day.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife goes every year. Mostly just for kids Christmas gifts though while they're young and dont give a fuck what they get

Rais

Trakanon Raider
We are less than a month out from Black Friday and there are 0 ads released yet. Is this normal because I thought the last few years they started leaking around mid-October.

This year I am trying for a some sort of deal on either a TCL or Vizio 65' 4k TV. Hopefully there will be an online one so I can sit on my lazy ass at home.

Is everyone else just burned out after the craziness of the last few years?

I got a 65 inch TCL Ruku 4k tv for like 450 from Target.
If you have a red card you get another 5% off.
You can always sign up for the Target Baby Registry and get 20% off in stores for everything but

"Cannot combine with other total transaction discounts. In-store offer not valid on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Apple, Nikon or Canon cameras, Bose, Vitamix, gift cards, tax and Target Mobile Solutions. Online offer not valid on Lego, gift cards, eGiftCards, gift wrap, tax, clearance, entertainment, electronics, shipping and handling charges. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. "

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

After 20% then 5% you can still get it for 456+tax right now. Avoid the bullshit black Friday stuff.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking for a specific deal on a new Serta office chair that Office Depot had on sale last year for half price.

Was gonna go for a 70-75 inch 1080p TV but decided to rearrange the living room instead.

Also wanna get a bunch of Ps4 games so hopefully there is good sales. Usually Gamestop has buy some get some free deals.