Black Friday (2021)

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Black Friday (2021)

Tagline: They have no idea what tonight has in-store.

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: Casey Tebo

Cast: Devon Sawa, Michael Jai White, Bruce Campbell, Ivana Baquero, Ryan Lee, Louie Kurtzman, Stephen O'Neil Martin, Leah Procito, Mark Steger, Kayla Caulfield, Andria Blackman, Lonnie Farmer, Marilyn Busch, Adrian M. Mompoint, Christopher Mikael, Christian Cibotti, Stephen Amethyst Peck, Christopher Mikael, Derek Mellor

Release: 2021-11-19

Plot: A group of toy store employees must protect each other from a horde of parasite infected shoppers.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its missing something.

1636230750983.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I thought this was a Black Friday Deals thread.

Wonder if Black Friday is gonna boom like last year's did or if everyone's sufficiently freaked-out at the direction of the country that they'll instead save their money, stay home, and spend their money on cryptocurrency.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Witless

Trakanon Raider
I’m betting most stores do a virtual Black Friday promotion. Global supply chains are still a mess and I doubt they will be able to stock their shelves nationwide in time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Devon Sawa? Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in forever. Apparently he didn't stop acting though, he's been in all kinds of shit I've never heard of every year.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I thought this was a Black Friday Deals thread.

Wonder if Black Friday is gonna boom like last year's did or if everyone's sufficiently freaked-out at the direction of the country that they'll instead save their money, stay home, and spend their money on cryptocurrency.
2 pfizers for the price of myocarditis? BARGAIN!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Devon Sawa? Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in forever. Apparently he didn't stop acting though, he's been in all kinds of shit I've never heard of every year.
That was my first thought when I saw that poster, ain't seen that dude since the first Final Destination.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was a campy B flick. Decent and worth a couple bucks rent but I don't see it ever becoming a classic or anything.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database