Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2020

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
1606127851366.png

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I have a 75 inch TCL series 6 TV and its amazing. I did tons of research and its by far the best value for your money. Several friends have later asked me what kind of TV I had because they wanted to get one.

Full disclosure, I work for TCL. I don't actually, just feel like a shill, but I do love this tv.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I wanted to drive out this morning and get one but wasnt even sure if it would fit into my car

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have a 75 inch TCL series 6 TV and its amazing. I did tons of research and its by far the best value for your money. Several friends have later asked me what kind of TV I had because they wanted to get one.

Full disclosure, I work for TCL. I don't actually, just feel like a shill, but I do love this tv.
Does it have a camera or mic built in?

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anyone see any good deals on cordless stick vacs? Looking for one for light duty work, not whole house cleaning.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Anyone see any good deals on cordless stick vacs? Looking for one for light duty work, not whole house cleaning.

Try out the Shark one. I have had 3 Shark vacuums over 10 years and they have been great. I was eyeing their cordless for the new house where I have a giant walk-in coat closet downstairs that I can mount it inside.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wanted to drive out this morning and get one but wasnt even sure if it would fit into my car
65+ inch tvs are no joke when theyre inside their packaging. I had a seriously hard time moving my 65 inch tv just because it was so damn bulky.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I think I'm going to buy that TV if it doesn't have a built in mic or camera.

Araysar Araysar - Can you link where to get this deal? It's $400-$500 everywhere I've looked.
View attachment 319296

its on target's site but as best as I can figure...
1. you cant order it online for delivery
2. you cant order it online for pickup either
3. seems like its a doorbsuter deal to get you into the door

select the target stores in upper right to see which locations near you have it in stock, most of my targets are out

1606157329533.png

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

anyone knowledgeable on dewalt pricing? is this good or normal deal?
can get kit with hard case for $210 total
1606330619772.png

or bag for $198 total
1606330648460.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
anyone knowledgeable on dewalt pricing? is this good or normal deal?
can get kit with hard case for $210 total
View attachment 319826

or bag for $198 total
View attachment 319827
Those batteries are around $90 each if sold separately.....but Dewalt does package deals like this all the fucking time so I have no idea what normal prices for kits are. This doesn't scream "Deal" to me, since I got a leaf blower + weed eater kit with 2 batteries for the same price. I think that impact driver is one of their cheaper tools, isn't it?

I love my dewalt flexvolt tools though. Use the everliving fuck out of every one that I own. The 2ah batteries are close to garbage, though.