Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2020

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'd love to find a pre-built/complete desktop pc geared towards graphics processing and gaming, if anyone spots a good deal. Don't need the absolute top of the line hot shit setup. Something a couple years old and hassle-free works.

I don't keep up on this stuff, so I have pretty much zero interest in building one.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd love to find a pre-built/complete desktop pc geared towards graphics processing and gaming, if anyone spots a good deal. Don't need the absolute top of the line hot shit setup. Something a couple years old and hassle-free works.

I don't keep up on this stuff, so I have pretty much zero interest in building one.

Everyone has their own preference, thats who I've shopped for the past decade (ish) for deals around the holidays and always came out great. I don't think I bought another DIY PC setup after I discovered professional wiring

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
havent bought anything on a cyber monday or whatever, do they post the deals ahead of time for these websites at all? mainly looking for a deal on a cpu / GPU i guess or ram all i really need.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Costco has Prime strip loins on sale for $8.99 per pound plus + $25 off each loin, no limit. So, I got 12 pounds for about $95.

Cut your own steaks and, if you're feeling adventurous, dry age them.

1606768154274.png

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
You have the Costco link?

I heard from a buddy in WI about the Costco sale. I am in MI and we had the same one so I assume it is nation-wide. The aging bag I bought off of Amazon. I was trying to link it but the link was screwing up.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I heard from a buddy in WI about the Costco sale. I am in MI and we had the same one so I assume it is nation-wide. The aging bag I bought off of Amazon. I was trying to link it but the link was screwing up.
Yea, I search for beef prime loin, and nothing is coming up that's on sale.