Black Mirror(UK) Season 2

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
This mini-series is finally back for season 2. Unfortunately only 3 episodes per season, but they're some of the highest quality TV that's been made.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
seriously, what's with the length of some of these british shows? i was blown away when i found out there were only a few mr. bean episodes.

Szlia

The show is original, but the delivery is a bit lacking... the blackmail episode was ok, the anticipation episode was ham-fisted and meh, and I don't even remember the third.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
Which one was the "anticipation" episode? The American Idol/X-factor one or the memory rewinding episode? The memory episode wasn't my favorite, but I thought the other was fantastic. In any case, all of the episodes are incredibly unique with poignant social commentary. They pass so far beyond what conventional television achieves. I might even place them above most HBO/Showtime shows when considered episode-by-episode.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This recently showed up on US netflix for those who are interested. Been waiting a while to have an easy way to watch this.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty solid episode.
Really liked how they took one idea and explored it in different ways, but perhaps each of them wasn't as much as they could have.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"Marathoned" (there's only 3 episodes per series) through this just recently. Majority of it was good to just interesting. "Fifteen Million Merits" was by far the best episode although I haven't seen the Christmas special yet.

Caliane

oh, theres a thread for this? yeah, caught in on netflix. Found it ok at best.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
It does make me wish they would revive The Twilight Zone or Outer Limits. Not sure if these types of shows are expensive to produce since it would involve new sets every episode.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I liked White Bear a lot. Total mindfuck. Fifteen Million Merits and the pig one were also very good. The Waldo one was just weird. The other two were boring, done better a million times.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched this entire show. Season 1, 2 & Christmas special. What a complete mind fuck. My favorite episodes were the Christmas one followed by the very first episode where the politician had to fuck a pig.

Really unique show, that's for sure. I hope they do a season 3 and don't axe it the way they did with Utopia.
On the up side, at least they're doing an American version of Utopia for HBO. I doubt they'll have the school shooting scene, though.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Black Mirror Season 3 will return with 12 new episodes on Netflix
Production on the new episodes of Black Mirror will begin later this year.