Black Panther (2018)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Princess Shuri could become Ironheart ...

If they ever decide to go in that direction and bring in Ironheart, I could definitely see them doing that. It's the type of changes they do in the MCU. I enjoyed her character, she's smart, funny, and did shown to be willing to fight.

That said, I hope we don't see Ironheart in the MCU.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If they ever decide to go in that direction and bring in Ironheart, I could definitely see them doing that. It's the type of changes they do in the MCU. I enjoyed her character, she's smart, funny, and did shown to be willing to fight.

SJW marvel comics, has largely stayed away from MCU aside from making a random asgardian black.

Their shitty comics don't even sell, imagine being a parent and bringing your 10 yr old kid into a comic book store. "go ahead honey, tell the nerd what you like"

"i like iron man!!!"

nerd:"well... see some time ago, iron man had an accident, but don't worry, IRONHEART!!! is around"

"I like THOR!!!"

nerd"well... see for some reason, THOR became unworthy or Mjolnir, so his something girlfriend w/ cancer became THOR, cuz girls can become THOR now, cuz THOR is just a title, not a name, even tho when Freya birthed THOR and called him THOR... you know..."

"I like HULK SMASH"!!!

nerd: "fuck it, the hulk is a chink, a god damn chink, ok!!!"

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just seen this, I liked the story, the villains and the mountain cave black men who made monkey noises.

Not sure how you can have idyllic mud huts training war rhinos next to the nanotech city.

I didn't mind the cheap shots at colonialism given that the only African American character was an angry psychopath.

Not as good as Thor 3, Guardians, Avengers or Civil War. So I'd call it a second tier marvel movie, which is pretty good!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just seen this, I liked the story, the villains and the mountain cave black men who made monkey noises.

Not sure how you can have idyllic mud huts training war rhinos next to the nanotech city.

I didn't mind the cheap shots at colonialism given that the only African American character was an angry psychopath.

Not as good as Thor 3, Guardians, Avengers or Civil War. So I'd call it a second tier marvel movie, which is pretty good!
He was the most realistic character in the whole movie. Raised by a single mom. Lost his father to black-on-black violence. Believes true power rests on gold chains.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
SJW marvel comics, has largely stayed away from MCU aside from making a random asgardian black.

Their shitty comics don't even sell, imagine being a parent and bringing your 10 yr old kid into a comic book store. "go ahead honey, tell the nerd what you like"

"i like iron man!!!"

nerd:"well... see some time ago, iron man had an accident, but don't worry, IRONHEART!!! is around"

"I like THOR!!!"

nerd"well... see for some reason, THOR became unworthy or Mjolnir, so his something girlfriend w/ cancer became THOR, cuz girls can become THOR now, cuz THOR is just a title, not a name, even tho when Freya birthed THOR and called him THOR... you know..."

"I like HULK SMASH"!!!

Funny enough I saw a "New Marvel" advertisement for May. Looks like they are rebooting everything again?

found it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Funny enough I saw a "New Marvel" advertisement for May. Looks like they are rebooting everything again?

found it.
yea, after marvel now and marvel now 2.0 and marvel legacy, execs finally admitted that SJW and diversity does not sell, all the current storylines have been "trying" to get back to normal and thats what they even forced bendis to do b4 he jumped ship.

is it a reboot? no, if you look they still have one arm man thor, and they're keeping a few SJW around to appease... well to appease politics basically, since no SJWs buy comics.

Comics has always been bought by white males... sure you'll have your outliers like me and a few blacks and hispanics, but a girl? naw never

or a fucking purple hair? yea right

or a trans retard? fuck no

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
'Black Panther' Ranked As Best Movie Of All Time By Rotten Tomatoes

rotten-tomatoes-black-panther-ranking-1085465.jpeg

Well, I guess thanks RT for letting me know your ratings are pretty much worthless?

• 12Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 15 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean Get Out is 5th too. At least 3 of those should rightfully be up there.

Eh, Citizen Kane only makes it based on historical importance. It doesn't hold up. The Third Man holds up a lot better.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Ironheart was a bad guy. I mean, if the comic had continued, I literally think she'd become a bad guy. She was awful. A narcissist that would have put Tony to shame, and that's saying something. More than that she was written just like the worst kind of teenager, vacuous and self absorbed.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I guess the "it won't make money" guys should feel special too. This movie is great for spotting everyone on either end of the spectrum.

HURFDURFURF SJWS AND ALTRIGHTARDS BTFO BY HORSESHOE ONCE MORE

how boring

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wizard of Oz being that high is baffling as well, assume its just more historical film circle jerking.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
yea, after marvel now and marvel now 2.0 and marvel legacy, execs finally admitted that SJW and diversity does not sell, all the current storylines have been "trying" to get back to normal and thats what they even forced bendis to do b4 he jumped ship.

is it a reboot? no, if you look they still have one arm man thor, and they're keeping a few SJW around to appease... well to appease politics basically, since no SJWs buy comics.

Comics has always been bought by white males... sure you'll have your outliers like me and a few blacks and hispanics, but a girl? naw never

or a fucking purple hair? yea right

or a trans retard? fuck no

We're the only ones with jobs. Are you surprised?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
WW is the best DC movie ever, since the dark knight, everything in between sucks. This isn't to how great DC is at making superhero movies, rather how mediocre they are.

Nah, WW was fun but it was just as generic as Marvel's status quo. DC lays it out as far as animated movies. I honestly don't know why they don't just verbatim, live action some of their existing shit instead of pulling a Rian Johnson and trying to be an edgelord shitfag that thinks they're being original by putting the existing character mythos in a fucking blender and expecting it to work. Create a new character, don't pretend you know better than Jack Kirby or Stan Lee or any of the comic giants with pillars of creativity the movie creating fags could only hope to aspire to. Look what happened with Deadpool. Exercise the characters greatest strengths and you get magic. Amazing how that fucking works. That's why Ironman 2 and 3 felt off, they tread away from the characters foundation, and why IM1 was so fucking awesome. It's amazing how simple the concepts are that can be exploited, and yet we get garbage like this movie that thinks it's fucking Citizen Kain or To Kill a Mockingbird, when it's just a shit drama version of Friday without the humor. Give me a Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. I GOT DEEZ CHEEEESEBURGERS MAAAN I SUCK YO DICK

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Picard
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

"i like iron man!!!"

"I like THOR!!!"

"I like HULK SMASH"!!!

I was talking about this with my friend about a year ago...At one point, the Avengers, a team that was 70% white-male, had zero white-males on it. Ironman was a black teenage girl. Captain America was a black man. Hulk was an Asian man. Thor became a woman.

But that didn't satisfy the diversity people enough! They then began having their diversity superheroes time travel to one-up the famous panels of those evil white males. This Gay-Latina superhero, American Chavez, who was born from two mothers in a society without men (That's a perfect utopia btw. No, I'm not joking.), went back and punched Hitler BEFORE Captain America could.

64e730a4443be60f64a4126f4a503af9.jpg

IOOTI though guys.

• 4Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users