Black Panther (2018)

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tell black folks that Marvel has made Black Panther FREE for black folks in honor of Black History month. If someone says they had to pay tell them they must’ve gone to a racist theater. Just bring your EBT card and you’re in.

Spread it around.

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Any urban area where more than one gang frequent the same theatres?

Why the fuck are you going to a movie theatre like that ever? And why wouldn't that be a concern at any movie, any day?

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Why the fuck are you going to a movie theatre like that ever? And why wouldn't that be a concern at any movie, any day?

You can’t identify why violence erupting would be a more significant risk at a showing of this particular film?

Alrighty then.

• 2Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

You can’t identify why violence erupting would be a more significant risk at a showing of this particular film?

Alrighty then.

Yes, this movie is going to incite a riot at a theatre where rival gangs throw popcorn at each other. Just this movie. This is a worthy topic of discussion. I'm sure opening night is going to turn into a national tragedy.

Moron.

• 7Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yes, this movie is going to incite a riot at a theatre where rival gangs throw popcorn at each other. Just this movie. This is a worthy topic of discussion. I'm sure opening night is going to turn into a national tragedy.

Moron.

Not really what I was arguing.

I just mean that anywhere there are more Wakandan Inventors gathered the likelihood of violence skyrockets.

Simple maths my yute.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

So you weren't paying attention to the post I was responding to because you were so blinded by your GFW (General Forum Warrior) ignorance.

Got it.

Though maybe you have a point. Maybe Black Panther will cause all kinds of issues since it's the first predominantly Black movie ever released. First in history.

A movie based around life in the ghetto, violence or gangs involving black people would probably be even worse. If one were ever to be made that is.

• 5Picard
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So you weren't paying attention to the post I was responding to because you were so blinded by your GFW (General Forum Warrior) ignorance.

Got it.

Though maybe you have a point. Maybe Black Panther will cause all kinds of issues since it's the first predominantly Black movie ever released. First in history.

A movie based around life in the ghetto, violence or gangs involving black people would probably be even worse. If one were ever to be made that is.

What was the last major blockbuster release hyped throughout the media as a cultural event of black pride? Especially one that elevates black culture over white culture? This is gonna do for blacks what Rocky 2 did for wops.

I predict some darkest-Africa level shit on opening night.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tracking for this is in the 150-170 range for opening weekend. Marvel playing this shit like absolute pros.

Khane

What was the last major blockbuster release hyped throughout the media as a cultural event of black pride? Especially one that elevates black culture over white culture? This is gonna do for blacks what Rocky 2 did for wops.

I predict some darkest-Africa level shit on opening night.

Dude I agree with you. Never has a black pride movie been hyped. Not one. And they gon watch it and they gon be pissed. "A technologically advanced nation in Africa?!? This movie is so unrealistic!!!". And then they gon shoot up the theatre.

I'm about to write a letter to my selectman asking him to ban white women from going to this movie on opening night. Too dangerous.

• 7Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Dude I agree with you. Never has a black pride movie been hyped. Not one. And they gon watch it and they gon be pissed. "A technologically advanced nation in Africa?!? This movie is so unrealistic!!!". And then they gon shoot up the theatre.

I'm about to write a letter to my selectman asking him to ban white women from going to this movie on opening night. Too dangerous.

Wouldn’t banning black people work better? What did white women do?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

No. I want them all in one place so I can keep an eye on them.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
All of the nonsense swirling around this movie from all sides brings into depressing focus everything that I can't stand about modern humanity. This planet is stupid.

It sure is heartwarming to see this being played out over the last several pages right here.

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users