Black Sails

spronk

FPS noob
gotta love the woodes rogers characters, he is basically what Flint might have been if he stayed in the Empire

dat fleet man

poor Billy Bones, always get fucked and no courtesy reach around

Oldbased

> Than U
Long John Silver saved him. Also crab lunch only $9.99 for a limited time Long John Silvers, serving you only the best frozen seafood since 1700s.
I feel the episode much like ep4 was a bit weak, but it seemed needed to set up for what should be a good next episode.

Oldbased

> Than U
NM I called Direct TV to drop the prems and they gave me HBO/Cinemax/Starz/Showtime/Encore/TMC and some others for $28 a month for 6 months. Guess I'll watch Spartacus and Black Sails again

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
This show is too good. Glad the 2 women finally met their end. I predict many deaths.

I would love a treasure island sequel show to this. Throwing away those sets and work seems such a shame.

spronk

FPS noob
I don't think Madi is dead, they never showed her dead body and Billy still needs a way to know where the Urca treasure cache is

Treasure Island isn't going to be a thing with these sets anyways, they auctioned off all the props and stuff recently. It also wouldn't work more than a season since the book is fairly short. A prequel however could totally work with Henry Avery (Uncharted 4) and that era of the first pirates. Netflix could go even crazier with the chinese pirate queen, Ching Shih, who led over 40,000 pirates in her time.
Ching Shih - Wikipedia

Oldbased

> Than U
She got whacked in the head with a crowbar. They show a massive gash close up with a pool of blood under her head about 8x8 inches. Now you can survive that in itself but I'm pretty sure Madi is dead.
It being Hollywood you never know though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
She got whacked in the head with a crowbar. They show a massive gash close up with a pool of blood under her head about 8x8 inches. Now you can survive that in itself but I'm pretty sure Madi is dead.
It being Hollywood you never know though.
Plus that whole house burning down with her in it thing.

There just really isn't a reason to bring her back anyways. This is going to keep Silver hard and become the pure asshole we all know and love from the book.

Oldbased

> Than U
Plus that whole house burning down with her in it thing.

There just really isn't a reason to bring her back anyways. This is going to keep Silver hard and become the pure asshole we all know and love from the book.
Ya I don't think blonde would have crawled outside if she was not dead. Or did Madi carry her?
Basically everyone lost a bitch this episode. Gov lost his whore wife, Silver lost Madi, Flint finds out Blackbeard is dead which was like a brother to him and Billy lost his path to the treasure.
Fort firing on ships in harbor in 5 4 3 2 1 boom.

spronk

FPS noob
the spanish control the fort now so they would have to retake the town. not sure why the spanish would stay though, they just wanna kill all the pirates and then leave. I don't think they know about MaroonTown so not sure how much longer they are supposed to hang around nassau.

I think billy saves madi and takes her hostage to try and find out where the urca cache is. the setup is right - billy is freed and leaves the underhill plantation, he is weak and wounded and will naturally go to the other place he considers "safe", the base he was using (flints old house). sees madi, grabs her and leaves.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why isn't there a new episode this week?
There is a new episode this week.

IMG_0032.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Weird, I almost always watch it on Saturday via starzplay,com & for some reason it is not available yet. Thanks for the heads up.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah unfortunately.

She's REALLY dragging the fucking show down now. This was by far the worst episode of the season, possibly even the series.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was so very wrong.
Reality vs acting is a terrible thing.
In reality those 10 zombies may propose a challenge, but once you kill them you have won the day.
In acting those 10 zombies become 5 or 50, whatever is needed to fill your plot.
A person knocked out with a crowbar in a burning house will likely die in reality. In acting it creates only drama. Especially if you are some needed woman, or say batman.