Black Summer

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the beginning and felt they tried to touch on what would really happen in this type of scenario. Then it hit the middle of the series and just fucking nosedived.

Like previously said it really felt like an episode was missing towards the end. I truly thought my ambien gave me memory loss and I just blacked out and forgot it when I went to watch the next.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had defended this show, but then I got to places where others complained. There are like three episodes missing and ending is fucking stoooopid

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It was an alright show. I know I'll catch shit for saying this, but meh. They definitely skipped some episodes, and the ending can suck a bag of big dicks.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So watched S1 and S2 yesterday.... Pretty good for the bloated zombie genre. More brutal take on human inter relationships some of which are way over the top. Also I know they are "fast" zombies but damn, people fucking miss the heads in this show like a lot.

But overall not a bad watch. if S3 comes out Ill definitely watch it.

Also S1 never explained some shit, and I guess from reading the above comments I see now they skipped a few episodes? Hmmm wonder why?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Im almost done with season 2. If you thought the finale of session 1 was dumb you're in for a treat with s2e6. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on TV.

Imagine you're back home from doing groceries. Instead to carry the bags to your house you figure to carry the whole car instead is the best course of action and everyone around agrees with you.