Black Widow (2020)

Fucker

Log Wizard
E7kE0ZxXIAEHlNd
She's been working on growing her mom buns quite a bit it seems. She probably didn't go near a Stairmaster for BW movie.

Shame...she had a nice butt at one time.

56yt.jpg

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think it is possible to hurt the Walt Disney company. They are at Facebook google levels. They will have her black listed from other studios too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think it is possible to hurt the Walt Disney company. They are at Facebook google levels. They will have her black listed from other studios too.

her net worth is like 150 mill, she probably doesn't give two fucks about being blacklisted. She'll get a project deal with HBO or something

hory

150 million? Cage, Willis, or Dep could burn that up in a month.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no probs. i rewatched them all recently so the MCU films are still fresh in my mind. Scarlet looks so good in IM2. its almost painful.
Scarlett-Johansson-Entering-The-Boxing-Ring-In-Slow-Motion-In-Iron-Man-2.gif
when i went to venice in 2012 it was our first day in venice and we wanted to explore (friends) and where were we gonna meet up and i said, meet under that fucking huge scarjo ad!

it was so out of place in an ancient city but everyone was like "oh yea, can't miss that"

i was trying to find the ad, but i found this instead, oh well
98f75fc9afa640a7afc95c2724126f59.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
now we'll never get that Tower of Terror elevator ride everyone was dying for

• 1Like

Animosity

now we'll never get that Tower of Terror elevator ride everyone was dying for

This movie would of been worse than Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion, so she actually did us all a favor!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
SJ can go into twitch streaming and pick up "gaming" and earn millions without showing a single tit.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Momoa's isn't the same as the current mad actors and producers as his is for a movie he is in current negotiations for.

But on the 2020/2021 release issue news, there were reports that Gal Gadot for WW84 and Emma Stone for Cruella recently also got 8 figure payouts as well for the streaming changes. I wonder if they are worried ScarJo does have a case and are just paying out everyone else to make them go away, or if ScarJo's deal was so bad that even 8 figures couldnt make her shut up and be happy.