Black Widow (2020)

Caliane

Winter soldier, loki etc, definitely villains. But then you are also coming into main villain, vs henchmen, vs anti-villian.

Taskmaster is 100% not main villain material. hes pure henchmen/mercenary. Like Claw and Batroc, and.. that one guy that was like a cyborg in the opening of civil war. googles.. crossbones. oh, that was supposed to be Crossbones..

yeah, hard to imagine him not getting treated like that..

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I tried to buy a ticket for this, but they aren't available yet. Anyone know when they're going on sale?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried to buy a ticket for this, but they aren't available yet. Anyone know when they're going on sale?
I would assume like all the other movies it will be pushed back, but it's late enough that they'll confirm the virus is still screwing stuff up in a couple weeks before it's official.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would assume like all the other movies it will be pushed back, but it's late enough that they'll confirm the virus is still screwing stuff up in a couple weeks before it's official.

That and theaters are currently doing 50% cuts in seating so there is room for "social distancing."

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fortunately KY doesn't go bad. It'll still last for the premier. And in the mean time, you'll have time to find fellow enthusiasts to purchase some of your excess.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just bring on Dr. Doom and Galactus already.
isnt this supposed to be galactus?
4s4fgaa7xyx01.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users