Blackfish

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, there's been mistaken identity attacks on humans but no fatal ones and they mostly sound like accidents. I guess sharks really don't mean to eat people either they are just big ass eating machines and not as smart and dolphin like as orcas.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Great movie, made me sad as fuck as a big animal lover. The moment I learned that Orca children stay with their mother throughout their lives and heard that mother wail when they took her baby away was all I needed to hear in deciding never to give a single penny to SeaWorld.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I also can tell the sound of a sad whale noise from a happy whale noise.

Fucking Ma-Ti from Captain Planet over here.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sealand came off in a bad way and deservedly so, but I don't think I heard a single one of those former trainers express any sort of remorse except after the fact. None of them took a principled stand during their employment. None went to the media or tried to be a whistle-blower. None even quit in protest over the treatment of the animals from what I could tell. I understand that their woeful lack of academic qualifications factors in, but there was a whole lot of buck-passing and excuse-making. "We didn't know..." "We thought our managers knew what they were doing..." "We did as we were told..."
TheMilgram experimentstrikes again!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God damn, watched this last night. In the same vein as The Cove (though not quite as good imo). Never been to a Sea World, and certainly won't start now. Sad film.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
watched it, imo this will never end, hell halfway in i heard that commercial, in 1985 something wonderful happened, the birth of baby shamu, i fricking heard that commercial for like 5 years as a kid!
also there must have been some court injunction or something, at the end with dawns death you only see up to this point
rrr_img_48079.jpg

and the video stops, but we see all the other videos, like that badass baldguy who went down so many times and just toughed it out and lived, man i felt bad for him when he got to the shallow end and you saw the whale coming for him, and he got up and you know that both his feet were crushed, and he just fell cuz he feet don't work no more... that's like a freaking horror movie scene. then you saw the girl that got that fucked up bent arm, but we don't see dawns.

these trainers are to blame, it's like an abusive relationship, they allow management to beat them up and send them back out there. and they are "blinded" by their love for the animals, you saw that guy whose like "if i don't clean tilikum? who will?"

they should all quit and tell others to quit too, oh the training video for being a trainer, was that james earl jones? come on darth vader is telling you how to be a killer whale trainer!

the thing i learned, collapsed dorsal fin

holy crap until they pointed it out, i didn't even see it, now i'm like wow! that's fucked up, and yet no one things it's an issue? if i saw a shark with a limp ass fin, i'd laugh, hell it's probably a deformity and they've used tilikum's sperm to spread that genetic deformity to like all the other whales.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I also can tell the sound of a sad whale noise from a happy whale noise.

Fucking Ma-Ti from Captain Planet over here.
If you actually watched the movie you would have to be deaf and mentally disabled in order to not discern the difference between the standard whale noises and the blood curdling shriek mommy whale let loose when her baby was taken away.

Fucking Corky from Live Goes On over here