Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Funny thing about the outfits, I saw people sitting right outside the zone portal right after you get the first pvp outfit(when you pick your faction). They were sitting there ganking people who had no clue about the outfit they just got and put it on cause it was "new"(ie like getting new armor). Shocked they weren't sitting right at the NPCs when you make the choice and get the outfit.
This happened to me...I slaughtered the warrior.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just fyi on the cats, you can customize them later in game at various npcs. Each npc has its own set of "Customization". Face, fur, body etc.

I've seen some funny ones, with super small Lynn(they get pretty tiny if using minimum height/build) and then the largest cat body they could(some say it helps with targetting in pvp as people will target the cat).

If I go my Calvin and Hobbes theme(if I play summoner, till a toss up between it or assassin), I was going to do a small body(calvin) and then a big cat(to mimic Hobbes as Calvin "Sees" him).

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I've seen some funny ones, with super small Lynn(they get pretty tiny if using minimum height/build) and then the largest cat body they could(some say it helps with targetting in pvp as people will target the cat).
It's really annoying when Summoners make their cat look as much like them as possible. I sometimes didn't realize I was hitting the cat, then would get double snared and wombo combo'd.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Curse voice is giving away keys for this weekends beta test. Just fire up the client and hit the Blade and soul banner at the top.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
No problem, looking forward to seeing how this plays. Played Devilian this past weekend for a few hours, it was fun but nothing amazing. Hopefully, Blade and soul is much better.

Im torn between playing a destroyer or a Kung Fu Master, both look really interesting.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
KFM kinda starts slow in terms of power, so if you don't have a lot of time you might not find it very fun(it gets really fun at 25-30 imo but before it's from what I've played the weakest class by a fair margin, even though it's not terribly hard anyway). Destroyer is on the other side of the spectrum, it starts really strong.

Oh and other than the Curse Voice free keys, they also pushed up the beta weekend start to the 29th instead of the 30th. Still 10AM PST and until monday 10PM PST I assume, so it's quite a few days in a row.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fighting and movement in this game is top friggen notch. Shame it is going to be boring as fuck once you cap.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm guessing pvp is the endgame, not sure how the pve endgame will be (probably not great). This is mostly just based on a few videos i've watched on youtube in the past few days trying to decide if I want to snag a founder pack or not.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having fun. The open world PvP is my favorite feature so far.
Is there any point to it at all? I got my uniform (forced into which faction i had to choose because one was too populated), went out and killed a few people who had as little idea as what the uniform meant when i first put it on and nothing seems to happen. You can even resurrect them to kill them again in 1 shot. Seems...pointless.