Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I don't mind the loot bidding, it's no worse than loot was in any other mmo i've played (most of them) and if an item you really want drops you don't get fucked over by rngesus rolling you a 2.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It is the worst, what server you on bro?
Mushin? Saw some people in the thread mention it so just picked that one.

I don't mind the loot bidding, it's no worse than loot was in any other mmo i've played (most of them) and if an item you really want drops you don't get fucked over by rngesus rolling you a 2.
Yeah but you get stupid shit like people just bidding up stuff for no reason. It is just extra antagonistic salt on top of the regular amount of trolling that goes on these days. Like just had a Force Master bid up the Infernal Gauntlet on me for no reason while the whole group was like, "wtf are you bidding on that you asshole?"

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Eh. So far i kinda like the loot system. Instead of just getting screwed by RNGesus i feel like i got the courtesy of a reach around by getting some cash out of it. Eventually you hope you get enough cash to win the bid. Later as the game progresses it might get worse when money bags can literally outbid a more casual player for everything, but i guess if you really want something make a group with different loot rules.
Now, it has some faggotry of people obviously running up the price on shit they cant use, and ive heard of people changing loot rules on the last boss pull to fuck people over. The first case just make the guy eat it for an item he cant use. Changing loot rules last minute should be reportable and shouldn't be allowed in df.

What color is the guild on Mushin? I rolled red and about to switch blue. World pvp is pretty broken atm. You need to do the pvp dailies to progress and as it stands now its near impossible for reds on Mushin. And its only getting worse since everyone is just switching to blue to do their dailies. The pvp daily system is pretty ass.

Caliane

I needed blight fangs, so went back to blackram narrows and did a few runs. 3rd run 3 dropped from the boss.
I don't know they were doing. trying to get money out of me? Thought, the high level is dropping mad cash on this, must be valuable! or what.
But I was like 34, of course had like 20-30silver at that point, I know what I was 20, for blackram narrows, probably only had like 1-2silver tops.

I started with like 30c bid on them. which is both, "hey I want these, this is why I am here." and is giving them some cash for it.
this level 20 though, bid me up to 1s60c or so. and I was like... lol nope. all yours.
level 20 that must have like wiped them out. Certainly no demand for them at that point.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I needed blight fangs, so went back to blackram narrows and did a few runs. 3rd run 3 dropped from the boss.
I don't know they were doing. trying to get money out of me? Thought, the high level is dropping mad cash on this, must be valuable! or what.
But I was like 34, of course had like 20-30silver at that point, I know what I was 20, for blackram narrows, probably only had like 1-2silver tops.

I started with like 30c bid on them. which is both, "hey I want these, this is why I am here." and is giving them some cash for it.
this level 20 though, bid me up to 1s60c or so. and I was like... lol nope. all yours.
level 20 that must have like wiped them out. Certainly no demand for them at that point.
If you have premium, you should have like 20silvers at lvl 20 iirc. That said buying 3 for 1.60 is a waste of time since you couldn't just buy them for roughly that on the market.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Nobody told me that being premium caused mobs to actually drop coin loot, getting between 30c-1s a mob in misty woods. This would have been nice to fucking know. Just got premium 3 days after hitting 45.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I tried changing up my pve build to all fire since people seem to say that's where the dps is but it felt like shit playing it (sooo slow on attacking, maybe i'll peek at a guide and see what they take tomorrow).

PS: Destroyers still suck to 1v1. I just don't see how a FM is supposed to beat one.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Friends list down. Spammers spamming. Getting old quickly with that nonsense.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pro Tip: Don't buy Soul Shield in Moon village place while drunk or you'll waste 16 Moon stones on stuff you can't use until 45 and you're only 41. 4Head

Caliane

yeah. Combat enjoyable. Rest of the game is a bit of a trainwreck/cash grab. Can't decide if company deserves any cash for premium account.

Story/translation/VA is unforgivable. Atrocious.
goldspam/bots atrocious.
f2p vs premium is kindof bullshit.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I was having a problem with my Razer mouse constantly 'reinstalling'. But the latest patch to Synapse whatever seemed to fix it. (So far. Prolly crash again when I need it, since it seems to time with big fights)

Also. This game is so good in so many ways, and so pure shit in others its pissing me off. I enjoy the fuck out of combat, but the Black Rose, can't move sit here stuff is just crap story telling. Fortunately I just learned if you push your middle mouse button you can rotate your camera even if you are frozen. I missed most the 'cut scene' type things cause I'm a squirrel and couldn't even see what was going on when frozen.

And pvp in this game, world pvp anyway, is pointless and broken. Arena rules hard. World pvp is so stupidly broken whoever let that shit persist like this needs to be flogged. I wonder how it manage to go through so many iterations overseas without all the servers just turning pure one faction before.

Oh, and Blade Dancer is fun as shit. Till you accidently blink into an AOE and die horribly. Or into the arena wall, or off the platform, or...

Still loving the combat though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah. Combat enjoyable. Rest of the game is a bit of a trainwreck/cash grab. Can't decide if company deserves any cash for premium account.

Story/translation/VA is unforgivable. Atrocious.
goldspam/bots atrocious.
f2p vs premium is kindof bullshit.
Yeah, I'm not sure what the hype is about this game. Outside of the combat, I pretty much hate everything about it.

It looks like just another piece of shit NCSoft port.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I'm not sure what the hype is about this game. Outside of the combat, I pretty much hate everything about it.

It looks like just another piece of shit NCSoft port.
The combat really is the only great thing about it. I actually think the loot system is interesting too, but it has too much room for trolling as it is now.

Caliane

Gold Spamming and invisible walls are really hampering my enjoyment. Waiting on Legion is hard...
yeah, that too. amazing/fun movement skills, gliding etc.
Amazing scenery you want to explore with your cool kungfu jumping skills.

Invisible walls fucking EVERYWHERE.

Outfit costume are free to swap anytime.
weapon glamour/wardrobe is stupid expensive for some reason. The cost is tied to weapon level.
Then on top of that, you can't preview weapon looks while sealed or in chests.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
So, people have figured out you can change it to loot master right as you are killing / killed the final boss. Trolls/ninjas are changing that shit to loot master and setting rolls to heroic and bogarting all the dungeon drops now.

Like I said. Some things about this game are great. Others are complete disasters.