Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And to think I picked blue solely because I liked their costumes better, especially the final one, even though I am sure I will never get it(way too expensive).

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's weird/sad how most servers (including mine) have become infested with huge Ceru zergs. Misty typically has 7 channels with 6 of them dominated by like 20+ Ceru's.
2 faction PvP games never work in NA. We are born and bred to take advantage of the easiest path to the highest reward (which matches evolution btw). Eastern culture has a different approach (that works very well for them) and consequently makes 2 faction games possible because the players take a more extended view. But out here it's always a disaster (see WarHammer Online, Aion, WoW, etc, etc, etc.).

I'm not surprised that one faction took over in BnS. But I am amazed that mmo devs are still fucking clueless as to why 2 factions just don't work out here. Line up every mmo dev and bitch slap them and it still wouldn't get through their idiotic mindsets.

Edit: Look at GW2's 3 faction (server) system. ANET has fucked WvW up beyond belief, you couldn't pay somebody to do as bad a job as they have with WvW. And yet there are still people who play it because with 3 sides there are always fluid dynamics that make it impossible for one side to dominate the other two for extended periods.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hard to say. Doesn't help that its merely 10 silver to switch sides. If it was permanent, it might be different.

Also, unless its broken or something, there is a autobalance. One side cant have all the players. Obviously do not know exact numbers, but the populations do lock. My brother had to wait a few hours to get into blue on mushin, since it was locked entire time and he had to wait for more ppl to join red.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
One side can have an inordinate amount of level 45 players. When Ceru's do Blackwyrm on our server they literally fill a whole channel so you can't even go in to PvP them. I mean either you are always 1v20 in pvp or you're fighting 19 other retards for the one or two Crimsons in your channel trying to PvP so it sucks for both sides but like Grim said, it's just human nature to go for that ezmode.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Just got myself banned. Probably from using a VPN proxy to make the game playable. Can't even log into the website/support to find out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm here Misty woods tend to have like 14channels, and maybe 5 of them have a lot of ceruleans and the rest is mostly crimson. Ceruleans will flock together on these channels though so it's like almost entirely cerus after a while.

And on faction didn't "take over". There's jackshit to take over atm. I mean Blackwyrm, but at least here which is the most populated server in europe, it seems no one bothers killing it much at all anyway, and since it seems to spawn on several channels at once, there's plenty for the few people who want to farm it. Plus the game isn't built around world pvp much at all(later on I think they add more stuff, although I believe it's FFA rather than faction anyway), you can unflag at any time and group with people from different factions.

Just got myself banned. Probably from using a VPN proxy to make the game playable. Can't even log into the website/support to find out.
Yeah sadly I've read a bunch of similar stories, it seems they're very agressive on the bans from VPNs, probably to fight bots and shit, but it catches a bunch of random people too. If you spam them enough and get the shit escalated, you should be unbanned, but it could take a while.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Almost ready for the 10th.
6kq614Z.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
And to think I picked blue solely because I liked their costumes better, especially the final one, even though I am sure I will never get it(way too expensive).
I picked Blue because Red are Crimson and fuck Alabama.

Why is Pigsty the only daily dungeon that continuously has turbo retards? I have only had 1 normal group in that place in over a week. 9/10 I join and the idiots with 12k HP try to train all the mobs to the opposite exit and die. Then once we finally get to the boss they act like retards and can't figure out how to manage the poison and the adds or just sit in the corner and not deal with either of them. And it is only Pigsty. Every other dungeon has had random regular people.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's funny, I picked blue because I figured all the idiot kids would go red because it's all fire and evil and anarchy and bullshit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I picked Blue because Red are Crimson and fuck Alabama.

Why is Pigsty the only daily dungeon that continuously has turbo retards? I have only had 1 normal group in that place in over a week. 9/10 I join and the idiots with 12k HP try to train all the mobs to the opposite exit and die. Then once we finally get to the boss they act like retards and can't figure out how to manage the poison and the adds or just sit in the corner and not deal with either of them. And it is only Pigsty. Every other dungeon has had random regular people.
It has mechanics and people naturally fail at them. I still laugh every time I get a pigsty group and someone aggros the two big flowers and then just bounce back and forth between them until they die. Or worse you have a bad group and end up with lots of big adds and lots of poison circles on the last guy.

Try doing pug 4 man Poharan. The game stops giving hints and all of a sudden 85% of the players forget what to do.

It's funny, I picked blue because I figured all the idiot kids would go red because it's all fire and evil and anarchy and bullshit.
This also was a consideration, NA "cool kids" love to be evil/bad ;P

On a side note, I need RL to stop , so I can go back to playing every day. Have to log in to be able to make money and upgrade all my crap.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I haven't bothered doing the blue dungeons daillies in a while, I got my stuff from Brightstone and don't want to have to carry lower levels or terrible people or whatever for a mediocre reward. But yeah pig one is annoying. Thing is you get a semi decent group and it's easy as shit. You just run past everything, group them at the turn where the closer door is, aoe everything down in seconds, pull the boss in a corner, burn the KFM DPS cooldown and kill it in 15seconds, kill the one add that spawned maybe, then go finish the last boss. Shit takes like 5mins top if you have a couple of competent people, don't even need full group. But half the groups have some lvl 42s and that summoner guy that didn't spec into anything useful for group content and a destroyer that throws shit in the air instead of grabbing it.

As a side note, Summoner is really derpy. I went and did my poh24 daillies at 43 because it's almost the reset time and figured why not, and shit's easier than my BM with true infernal gear at 45 and with 3times as much health. Fucking ranged classes man, I did pohara and literally didn't get hit by anything, because I'm standing so far away almost nothing can even hit me anyway. And got a brilliant chest. Can even solo the bosses np with the cat tanking.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Poharan is a joke for ranged. Iirc its preferable to have a ranged tank, since all she will do is throw grenades at them and the occasional cone thing, so its just constant strafing. Where as a melee tank you have to watch for that brutal charge/knock up combo that does so much damage.

It is a lot easier on ranged it feels all together. Things like dragon/ogres are easy as pie as ranged, as you don't have to worry about any of the melee moves at all.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well Poharan is a joke for ranged. Iirc its preferable to have a ranged tank, since all she will do is throw grenades at them and the occasional cone thing, so its just constant strafing. Where as a melee tank you have to watch for that brutal charge/knock up combo that does so much damage.

It is a lot easier on ranged it feels all together. Things like dragon/ogres are easy as pie as ranged, as you don't have to worry about any of the melee moves at all.
Yep that's what I meant, it just feels like I didn't have to care about most of the mechanics other than stepping in the steam vent. On my KFM, I have to get out of the center when she does the ice shit, when she fire grenades the middle, when she jumps in the last phase to fire at people, have to avoid the expanding fire right as it comes out and again on the way back and on top of that since I'm most of the time tanking, I have to avoid her predictable but annoying as shit rotation where she jumps and dazes me if I don't dodge it in advance, then block the next hit or I lose 50% health, and then chase her some more as she fires the cone shit. I can't DPS half the time she's jumping around and can't maintain searing palm.

But eh KFM's pretty fun, I knew Summoner was gonna be easier, but I didn't think it'd be that easy either.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
But eh KFM's pretty fun, I knew Summoner was gonna be easier, but I didn't think it'd be that easy either.
I'm getting better at getting a constant 4 stack of pressure point. It has taken a little bit and requires a shit ton of patience with groups running mobs around or knocking them in the air and screwing with the window. Typically I'm going 4 X (2, for hellfire proc) 4 X, then it is either X X in to another hellfire proc. I think changing it up and using hellfire first then Comet would be better b/c of the 9 sec CD on Hellfire. Otherwise unless someone is smart and using a choke or whatever it is called then just knee kick the shit out of them and get instant stacks and wreck them. Need a couple more options and more crit. But KFM is pretty fun just soooo spammy.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have a small Crimson guild on Jiwan with some friends, if anyone wants to join. Arena is where it's at, so I don't feel the urge to join one of the bigger guilds which are always full of tards. Just PM me if you want an invite.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
haven't had any issues yet with BNS but definitely had same problems with other NC Soft titles so just waiting for this hammer to drop myself.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I had to make another account to get into contact with support, they claim I've been hacked. Seems possible, but highly unlikely. It'd be the very first time in history that an MMO company was the first to know that someones been hacked before the user does.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
lol they said the same shit to me back in Wildstar, despite having 2 party verification on my phone and IP address logged in their system to use it. They claimed someone hacked my gmail, verified their IP address to login to my account, stole my phone, used 2 party verification, logged into wildstar and.....did absolutely nothing with my account. Never logged in never stole anything never accessed any characters. They also hacked wildstar servers to erase any evidence that they ever accessed my account. Then they logged into NCsoft again and deleted their IP address from the list of verified addresses to erase any evidence they ever accessed my NCSoft account. Then they forgot my email address password because they never used any other information like banking records or amazon receipts or anything. They were only interested in hacking my NCSoft account, and only enough to flag my account as "hacked" in their system, they never actually did anything.

Or....their system is retarded and falsely flags anyone as "hacked" who uses VPN or DNS proxy or anything else to access US stuff while overseas. They refused to accept that though. Which is why I still can't buy any NCoins from them.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
So got access to my account back, started using WTFast instead of IPmana, we'll see if I get flagged again... I did press them for more information about VPNs and got this response...

Gelo (Blade and Soul)

Feb 3, 11:21
Hi there,

Using VPN is not prohibited in playing Aion. However, you can use it at your own risk. Our system may detect VPN as a third party program.

Fortunately, if ever you get ban in the future, you can always contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Just simply set the ticket number #NUMBERS as the subject of your ticket for faster assistance.

I hope this answer your concern.

Regards,

Gelo
NCSOFT Support Team
So yeah, they flag and ban first, and then fix it later. Please note the "Aion".