Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Anyone have a guild on Mushin? Rerolled a force master there char name is Rytheran.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sometimes deep character creators are not a good thing:

rrr_img_126372.jpg
Haha that's awesome.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I'm still getting absolutely gutted. For instance, he breaks out of Phantom Grip after 1 attack. KDs seem to last 1/2 as long as on normal mobs despite not being a 'boss' type mob. Tried the Archer this time and his dumb special goes off while he's stunned or knocked in the air... lol.

I think maybe I need to play a different class. Was going to wait for Warlock but maybe FM?
Oh, I thought you were talking about the 7th floor, not the first. It's strange to me that your enemies are breaking out of Force Grip. AFAIK, there isn't a single NPC in the game that can do that before the duration expires. Are you using Slam (1) or Drain (3)? Because that ends the Force Grip. You want to use Lightning Rod (F), then Soul Stab (2), then Blade Swarm (RMB), then spam Blade Flight (LMB) until the grab is almost over, then either Slam or Drain them to finish.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Oh, I thought you were talking about the 7th floor, not the first. It's strange to me that your enemies are breaking out of Force Grip. AFAIK, there isn't a single NPC in the game that can do that before the duration expires. Are you using Slam (1) or Drain (3)? Because that ends the Force Grip. You want to use Lightning Rod (F), then Soul Stab (2), then Blade Swarm (RMB), then spam Blade Flight (LMB) until the grab is almost over, then either Slam or Drain them to finish.
No, doing the combo... I think it's probably related to the dumb archer has hax abilities that go off regardless of the mob status.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
No, doing the combo... I think it's probably related to the dumb archer has hax abilities that go off regardless of the mob status.
You can try to SS him after you grab him, that will give you an iframe in case anything tries to hit you when you pick him up.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Grab Stalker Jiangshi first at 10, then upgrade to the purple Tomb of Exiles drops (it's good to farm a little bit here so you get a nice stash of Infernal Horns for later) -- it's possible to skip the ToE drops and just move onto the next set. Then upgrade to Profane Jiangshi in Moonshade. Once you've got that you'll be 45 soon a day later, and you can either insignia farm (depending on your faction) or struggle with PoH24/Nightshade to get that set. Once you hit that, it's Mushin Tower time.
Ok so just hit 45, just following the quests and it sends me to Mushin's Tower already and i'm getting owned by the 2F boss. Using the level 36 weapon still farming gold for the upgrade (i have the necessary upgrade items to get to profane I think, just not the gold).

So yeah, too soon for Mushin's Tower.

I got a quest a while ago to visit Poharan (before level 45), but haven't really done anything dungeon wise unless it was part of the direct quest line.

What is Poh24? how does it work? is it just a juiced up version of 4 or 6 man Poh? Poh is the blackram shipyards right?

I ended up buying a belt from the moonwater valor vendor, but don't see where you get bracers at. Also i'm using the profane soul shield set from the last area wheel of RNG, what's the name of the soulshield set and what other gear (other than upgraded weapon) should I have before I go back to Mushins tower?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Poharan 24-man (E. Fleet Supply Chain) is an open world dungeon. Think of it like Stormhold. Go in, do your dailies, maybe get some soul shields or whatever. Make 4-5g from those alone per day.

You're going to want a full Blackram Supply soul shield before going back to Mushin's Tower, as well as a True Profane Lv 10 weapon or better.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Misty Woods Insignia farm is a great way to quickly gear up so you can do PoH24 / Nightshade24 comfortably. I did F4 MT with the Moonwater Arena Soul Shield and a True Profane weapon on a Destroyer with a very shitty ping. F4 is where the Endless Tower Soul Shield starts dropping, so you can run that all day to get something better than the Moonwater one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The soulshields in mushin drop based on floor, so you'd need to be able to farm more than just 4F. 4F drops 1-2, 5F drops 3-4 etc, so assuming you can farm everything but junghado, you can still get 6pieces, which are very good for the most part.

Tbh you can do poh24 and probably bsh24 with just the crappy moonwater soul shield, the one for 16 badges. Infuse crit pieces from your first run of poh24 in every slot(total cost, is like 70silvers or so), and you're good to go until you get better shit. At this point I'd say you might not want to unseal blackram soulshield and instead go straight for mushin(assuming you have the DPS to kill the augerite, you can easily farm the first 6pieces) and bloodshade from nightshade chests. Do daillies and spend your money asap on upgrading your weapon to true profane, then 25g on buying an attack power diamond.

Bracelet and belts drop in the endgame content, you can buy a blue siren bracelet on the market for cheap though.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I think it's better to skip the Moonwater Arena Soul Shield from insignia farming. No real reason to get it anymore since we have Mushin's Tower now.

I don't know if skipping the Blackram Soul Shield is a good idea. It provides a lot of crit and piercing which is no doubt useful in Tower.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Piercing yeah, but crit not really, you need to roll the right pieces to get a lot of crit out of it. It's not that much more than the shitty moonwater valor crit. And I'm not sure how much piercing makes a difference in tower if you have infernal earring. Like only #8 rolls innate crit, every other piece you have to roll crit out of 3stats, so it's not super likely. I think you're better off skipping it. Pretty sure you're fine with a soulshield with 30-40crit infuses on every pieces as long as you upgrade your weapon for mushin tower, until junghado. And it's certainly enough to farm nightshade for some pieces there too.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fuck Facebook but thanks, I think I'm going to be more casual right now until I figure out if I like BDO more.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So where was the skeleton place you guys were saying we could AE grind mobs? Trying to put down some HM levels!