Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The fucking gayboy crew >:| I'll be there
frown.png
Just because this will be debated endlessly, can you confirm which gayboy crew we most resemble? Are we talking the Backstreet Boys or The Ninja Turtles? Also, please specify which person is which member.

Also: If anyone is interested in a guild & mumble, they should message Voldeth, Pajac, or Taxt on the Mushin Server (make sure you pick Cerulean!). Keep in mind this is by no means a RR only guild and that if anyone else was planning on making something RR specific they should feel free to do so.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Sounds good, Voldeth. I think I'll play BM. Though having never played before, who knows what the top 3 PvP classes are for 1v1?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Some interesting datamined information based on characters already made (breakdown is for both NA & EU):

Blade Master 21.04%
Assassin 16.80%
Force Master 16.12%
Kung Fu Master 14.54%
Summoner 10.63%
Destroyer 10.46%
Blade Dancer 10.41%

BM is likely skewed slightly high since it's the default and people probably made a character just to reserve the name for a friend.

Server population:

Mushin 50.46%
Jiwan 10.52%
Poharan 9.27%
Old Man Cho 7.09%
Master Hong 6.21%
Soha 4.80%
Yehara 3.91%
Iksanun 3.63%
Hajoon 2.30%
Juwol 1.81%

Bassically, Mushin is going to be queue city for the first week.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That population spread is scary.. Going to be epic tears on Mushin.

The Classes are at least spread out decently, I figured the Lyn only classes would be lowest.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ugh, that population spread is ugly. Considering they're rolling with 10 servers, I wonder how fubar it's going to be with 50% on one.

Still not sure what class I want to play first. I'm leaning towards FM I think.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Without spending any time researching really, is this just another quest hub MMO? I liked the combat in TERA but wasn't thrilled with how generic it felt at launch. Looking for a new MMO to scratch the itch.

Uzi_sl

shitlord
1428 Premium members in que. What does that mean exactly? in 10min ive only gone backwards in the que as my estimated time goes up. Please tell me I dont have to buy premium just to get in line?

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Much like you I'm gong backwards, at 77 min. Ugh can we pick a different server or are they gonna find a solution to this wait?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
You guys do this every single MMO launch. You can't waltz into a server that has over 50 percent of the NA player base and expect it to be even remotely playable the first few days.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The queue will be worth it. All the best drama is going to happen on Mushin.

Also, first thing you should do when you get in is buy premium lol

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Nice, Vol. I've started to place twice now for long sessions and then crashed after 30 minutes. So in queue again, 77min wait with premium.

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
The queue will be worth it. All the best drama is going to happen on Mushin.

Also, first thing you should do when you get in is buy premium lol
Shite, wish I'd known about this premium bs earlier. Got in right when servers opened, played for a bit, then came back to log back in and discovered a 2 hour queue that quickly grew into a 4 hour queue. Will definitely go premium when next I can get in. Playing KFM, will send a tell to one of you folks to join guild.