Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm on Jiwan, since servers don't really matter in terms of dungeons/pvp and all (I think at least), and didn't feel like sitting the enormous queues. Been DC'd a few times and was able to instantly come back on

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Got my Force Master up to like 22 yesterday, get to work all day today tho =/. I am getting shit on with my daily dash rolls, 2/3/2/2 so far. Still need 4 pieces of the blackram narrows pizza (i wants the whole set before I move to Cinderlands).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rolled on Poharan, no queue, stable until I logged off after around 10hrs. ;p

Question, for those of you who played in the betas (a lot), does weapon durability seem to be decreasing slower? I've only had my weapon reach the damaged stage once, whereas during beta it felt like I was repairing a lot more often.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You lose a ton of durability if you die, you might have died more during the beta cause you didn't know the patterns and stuff?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I rolled on Poharan also, not dealing with queues...I'm too old for that shit.
smile.png

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Waited from 10pm to 3am in queue last night so I could get in and purchase premium. I realise that I did it only because I'm insane and wanted to save a couple bucks. For those of you who want to avoid that, if you purchase the 2nd or 3rd tier of Founder's Pack, you will automatically have premium status. The cost to upgrade from the 1st tier to the 2nd tier is $50, which includes a free month of game time plus $30 worth of credits ($42 value) and worthless junk that nobody cares about. So if you plan on playing for at least 3 months and don't mind spending the extra $8, do yourself a favor and upgrade to that second pack.

Wage

Molten Core Raider
Rolled on Jiwan and the launch has been pretty damn smooth. Just couldn't justify waiting in a long que to play on an overcrowded server in a game that has zero non-instanced content.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sheeeeet I was thinking this game was due out later in the month. Redownloading now, will roll a destroyer on Jinwan.

Wage

Molten Core Raider
Just a heads up, servers are being locked on a rotating schedule that is predetermined and NOT based on population. One of the weirder decisions I have seen.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
yeah its bogus...watched a movie came and checked and it went down 40 mins. Gonna be a long wait.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Once you get in, don't log out. There's no AFK kicker.

Really a massive oversight on NCSoft's part. Hopefully one gets implemented soon.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Once you get in, don't log out. There's no AFK kicker.

Really a massive oversight on NCSoft's part. Hopefully one gets implemented soon.
They did the same thing with Aion then they added it, Then people just made afk shops selling one item for a billion dollars to avoid it.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I upgraded to premium, and my wait time is still 178 min and increasing. Ouch.
Noticed late last night the waiting message has more info now. It said 824 premium members waiting of 828 total. So buying a premium membership doesn't help you much, for now. After head start is over it will be much more important.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah the no-afk thing is silly but (some) people will always use work-arounds. All day long on launch server everyone was talking about how they just weren't logging out. I probably should've but I've never liked leaving a game running 24/7 on my pc even though I doubt i'd ever have a single heat issue.

If worse comes to worse and I can't get back on to my mushin char i'll just roll a new one on some other server.

Also yeah, almost everyone on headstart is premium but once the real F2P is open that 800 is going to be 8k non-premiums too.