Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried to get into this game and can't. Just not enjoying it and I'm honestly not a fan of the combat system.
Which is odd, because the combat is literally the best part about the game. Only game that is close or equal to Tera.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, Not even sure you can be a clicker in this game. Might be able to switch control modes and do it, though it would be horrid, since most classes need animation cancel to do max dps plus literally nonstop button smashing for combos.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I don't feel like comparing to combat to Tera is entirely fair. This game is sooo much more fluid and reaction based, at least on Kung Fu Master. Excellent combat but it honestly feels like the game overall is a bit meh. Guess it depends on what the content looks like endgame.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
I don't feel like comparing to combat to Tera is entirely fair. This game is sooo much more fluid and reaction based, at least on Kung Fu Master. Excellent combat but it honestly feels like the game overall is a bit meh. Guess it depends on what the content looks like endgame.
Honestly, I don't mind mind action combat all that much if it's done right, although I am more of a clicker.

The big problem I have and what I absolutely hate is stance-dancing, and from what I can see it looks like every class in this game but maybe one (Destroyer) is that way, so I don't think I'll be around that long after F2P launches.

Having to be busy in combat is okay, but twice as busy with the stance juggling as well as the combat itself is really not my thing.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Honestly, I don't mind mind action combat all that much if it's done right, although I am more of a clicker.

The big problem I have and what I absolutely hate is stance-dancing, and from what I can see it looks like every class in this game but maybe one (Destroyer) is that way, so I don't think I'll be around that long after F2P launches.

Having to be busy in combat is okay, but twice as busy with the stance juggling as well as the combat itself is really not my thing.
Might try some other classes, KFM doesn't have stances at all but its pretty complicated otherwise. Don't know much about the others

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Blade Dancer has two stances but they flow together really well, and you can spec into your favorite one if you want to ignore the other one.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Characters just look too goofy in this game, which translates into their animations too, which would otherwise be good. But ridiculous boobs, ridiculously creepy pedo classes, just too Asian. Wish this had more black desert art style but kept this combat, would be an enjoyable romp

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How so? I find the bidding system to be horrible.
Really? I actually like it. Instead of coming away with nothing, you can come away with at least money. At least when you pug it. Especially on highly contested loot and costumes, people pay crazy. Will get even more crazy later as people get more money and you start earning gold from bids.

I'd say the only issue I have had with it, is of course when a douchebag wants to be a douche. AKA your weapon drops but other classes roll on it to jack the price up even though you are the only one who can use it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Jesus fuck the hype train is pulling into the station. Let's see how long I can resist.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Really? I actually like it. Instead of coming away with nothing, you can come away with at least money. At least when you pug it. Especially on highly contested loot and costumes, people pay crazy. Will get even more crazy later as people get more money and you start earning gold from bids.

I'd say the only issue I have had with it, is of course when a douchebag wants to be a douche. AKA your weapon drops but other classes roll on it to jack the price up even though you are the only one who can use it.
It requires baby sitting, you should only get to bid once and then highest bid wins once all bids are in. Instead you have a pop up halting all combat and progression for sometimes 5+ minutes as two people go back and forth outbidding each other by 1 copper.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It requires baby sitting, you should only get to bid once and then highest bid wins once all bids are in. Instead you have a pop up halting all combat and progression for sometimes 5+ minutes as two people go back and forth outbidding each other by 1 copper.
True, it does stop progressing through a dungeon while you wait for loot to be done.

While 1 time bid would be interesting, I think it would be less fun and less money overall, since bid wars drive prices up pretty fast.

Maybe do all bidding at end of the dungeon.

I do like it over traditional NBG system. Where first you pray your item drops then you pray the dice come up good and a lot of times you leave a dungeon with nothing.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know if we're allowed to talk about it but does anyone know of a reputable site for gold? I'm enjoying this game more and more as I level up (late teens when you get a few Skill points to play with and most of your basic abilities) and as I'm figuring out the interconnections between the keys and unsealing thingies and dailies and upgrading items, I'm realizing how much smoother things would be with a handful of gold.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What server is everyone on? If there is a queue I will jump the the second server everyone is on.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
True, it does stop progressing through a dungeon while you wait for loot to be done.

While 1 time bid would be interesting, I think it would be less fun and less money overall, since bid wars drive prices up pretty fast.

Maybe do all bidding at end of the dungeon.

I do like it over traditional NBG system. Where first you pray your item drops then you pray the dice come up good and a lot of times you leave a dungeon with nothing.
The system in its current place, is troll friendly. From slowing progression(last sec bids on stuff everytime), taking other classes loot, and so on. Don't understand why the loot table drops when you go ahead.

But easy to make money, when you watch two people bid war by spamming Y while you sneak it a big increase and watch them not notice for a bit. Along with I bid on everything no matter what, to its sell price at least.