Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Siren's earring is better and it's the one you get right away, at least that's what a friend told me. Blackwyrm loot sounds like a pain in the dick to get. No idea about neck. Regardless you stop upgrading jewelry once you hit the moonstones, or before. Hell don't even have to upgrade at all, but at least until the infernal tier, shit's cheap anyway so might as well. Like for all 3 pieces you'll spend maybe a gold total to get to infernal level? I don't know probably some more, but it's not a huge amount, it just gets really shit once you try to feed lvl 40+ items and they cost like 8silvers each, at that point you just say fuck it.

If they patch quickly, which they've been hinting at, most of that shit will become worthless quickly too though, so it's kinda like whatever.

Been leveling my KFM with the japanese files, damn there's so much more voice acting it's quite crazy. Basically every line that has a speech bubble and appears in your chat is voiced on the japanese version, while for the most part the english VA is only cutscenes and sometimes the major NPCs stuff. Like you can hear some of the monsters talk and shit, it's pretty cool. Also KFM got a bunch of changes since I last played hadn't noticed, seems I don't have healing on my counter anymore which is annoying for leveling.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah accessories are insane. 5 stones + soulstones? wtf. i stopped right there and probably wont go any further.

The only people I see going higher are wallet warriors(who sell lots and lots of ncoin) or people who got extremely lucky with potter recipe and made it rich with evolve stones.

Spent 50g today upgrading weapon from infernal to max profane.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Okay for you cap folks. What is it you do at cap? Dungeons? How many do you run. Any raids? If so how many? Daily stuff to help advance? Is there any alternate character advancement after cap to get more skill points? Is the only way to advance world pvp?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Finally got the Merry Potters recipe to drop. 90g down the drain to win it but still consider it worthwhile.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How are you guys getting so much gold? I just hit 40 and I've got 3 gold and some silver.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are you guys getting so much gold? I just hit 40 and I've got 3 gold and some silver.
Crafting + dailies. If you do all the dailies(starting with most money and down, 40 a day) that's like 6-7g a day alone. Crafting is where the real money is. Selling evolve stones if you get the recipe, or gems or maybe even unsealing charms. Not sure if making dumplings or pots gets any money.

Money doesn't really start coming in until you start moonwater, once you finish that zone(and hit 45) it gives you like 8-9g if you do all the quests. Expenses also go way up though, doing breakthrough or evolves on weapons is 1-2.5g etc.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Most of my money (I just got 39 and a few quests into moonwater) came from running tomb of the exiles, when that outfit drops people go crazy, an easy 20s minimum per costume drop.

I imagine as time goes on less people will need these drops and won't be as profitable but right now... Cha ching!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most of my money (I just got 39 and a few quests into moonwater) came from running tomb of the exiles, when that outfit drops people go crazy, an easy 20s minimum per costume drop.

I imagine as time goes on less people will need these drops and won't be as profitable but right now... Cha ching!
Hasn't happened to me yet, but like this but at max level doing brightstone ruins, if you are in group when potter recipe drops, you will probably make about 10g at least, as bids get up to 90g for it(it sells for 100ish).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd kill for a Cinderlands key. Have never seen a class specific key from one of the Daily chests and am stuck on upgrading my weapon b/c I don't want to waste 20 regular keys on this corrupted weapon chest.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Corrupted? Just trade/buy it? Blue weapons are tradeable and corrupted is blue iirc.

Caliane

it is. I did one run of darkglimpse, and said fuuuuuck no. to farming this shit.

lynblade was 16s. wiped out all my cash, but it comes in much faster as you level. bet I have that back in a few hours.

gold sellers found faction chat. shit is a mess.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Save your keys for purple boxes, cause you will most likely go through a lot to get your weapon. At least with exile you can run it over and over till it drops and not waste keys.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh yeah, duh... well that was an easy 2s to spend. Thanks for the reminder.
Yeah it kinda alternates between stuff you can buy and stuff you have to farm. Stuff you can buy there's really no reason to bother farming, considering the price of the keys and the odds. For stuff you have to farm, you can also spend money on the essences to roll more boxes at the wheel without having to farm, but ultimately you need to open a bunch of boxes. Took 24deva chests on my KFM
frown.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah deva wheel was a bitch. First 10 I opened i got 7 fucking warlock weapons.

MattEnth_sl

shitlord
Wow... So uhh, I just picked this up this past weekend, and wow, it's pretty exceptional. Though I echo the gold question: I'm 32 and barely have 1 gold. Any tips for efficient $$$ while leveling?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Wow... So uhh, I just picked this up this past weekend, and wow, it's pretty exceptional. Though I echo the gold question: I'm 32 and barely have 1 gold. Any tips for efficient $$$ while leveling?
Nope. You basically have to hit cap before you can make dosh, or pick up a good money-making profession like Merry Potters or Soul Wardens, but you have to invest quite a bit into those before you start making scratch.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
1 gold at 32 sounds pretty high to be honest. Thing is once you reach the 3rd zone, there's a massive jump in the amount of gold you get(and also in how much it costs to do shit like teleporting and upgrading gear). Like basic quests will give 2-3silvers and progress up to 5ish silvers in the last areas, so you start making good money at that point, but you also need to spend a ton.

Crafting has very small margins until you reach the last tier on which you can make pretty decent money per item. Although that's only potters and soul wardens, everything else is garbage. I guess you could make good money with the component for the windwalking last item, maybe, haven't checked prices, I think cooking makes one of the part, not sure who makes the other. But like other than that, other tradeskills are terrible, in general crafting is terrible in this game, it's all time gated, it costs a lot of money and you almost make nothing worth making besides the transformation stones and to an extent the critical soulshields. Hell the jewelry thing doesn't even make rings anymore, so you can buy recipes that literally don't give you anything to craft.