Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know exactly what KR released with, but based on the CN 50 patch notes I've seen, it seems to be about the same? It's pretty nice that we're getting a bunch of stuff at once though, means you can spend a good amount of time on a single char instead of having to play a bunch of alts like for the first 45 patch where you'd be done with daillies in 45mins and then have more or less nothing to do.

Very excited to get more skill points on my BM to round up my builds and shit, especially for pvp. HM Block will be great when I can afford it too.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Got my first 45 and Spider Horns in the same day!
biggrin.png

rrr_img_129368.gif

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i still playing it. Combat for me is soo good, and being in a semi decent clan helps out. The grind tho is something real. Also this is the first time in all my years of gaming that i see a total disregard for botting/hackers in prominents part of the game like arena and ssp.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
After the mess that was Bless, and in my desperation to find a MMO, I reinstalled. Always kinda liked it, hadn't played in ages. At the time I was 45 and at the end of Act 3. Now there are 8 Acts and level cap is 55, so I decided to play this for a bit.

I'm 50 now playing through the Storyline which is quite enjoyable. Combat still a lot of fun, other than that fairly standard MMO.

Just going through the rest of the storyline should keep me busy a little while, not sure I'll do the grind once I'm 55, it's fun for now at least.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As someone who enjoyed the first one, getting 2 characters to 55 and a 3rd to 50. I’m looking forward to Blade and Soul 2. Graphics looks amazing, probably a few years before we get it though..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hopefully they don't wait 6years to port this to the west like last time. And hope they're not using an outdated engine that lags like shit like they did before. Also not sure if it's just because of the trailer or if they're gonna tone down visuals on skills. The fighting bits would have had a fuckton of particle effects in BnS1, looked kinda weird as a result.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
As someone who enjoyed the first one, getting 2 characters to 55 and a 3rd to 50. I’m looking forward to Blade and Soul 2. Graphics looks amazing, probably a few years before we get it though..

Blade and Soul 2 is a mobile game.

• 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, bns2, bns-m and bns-s are all mobiles titles. The only thing u can expect as ''new'' for BNS, its a engine rework/optimization to render it more compatible with the new machines (and the very low fps in raid enviroments), and as game play a radical change to the core skills of the game, with the awakening patch (getting rid of elemental dmg, 3 specializations x skills, rework of hongmoon lvl skill/exp and some other stuff). Awakening patch is supposely to come after new year for EU/NA, engine optimization have no clue.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
In the comments of the video it said BnS2 was a PC mmo and BnS S and M were the mobile games so went and check the source and yeah, they're all mobile games actually. M is a remake of the original, S is a prequel I think and BnS2 is the sequel, story wise, but all 3 are mobiles. They're also releasing Lineage 2 mobile and Aion 2 mobile, they announced 5 mobiles mmos and not a single PC one. Fucking koreans man.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well that’s fucking disappointing. Good thing we all have phones.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users