BLESS

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone playing this? gonna give it a casual run through to max lvl with my cousin if anyone else is around.

seems to run ok, but im not max'd out only on 3

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey I was looking to see if a thread was made yet for this. Bless Unleashed is out for founders and free to play starting Thursday I guess for Xbox One.

Looks decent enough from a combat stand point but also looks like it will have very limited content and a grind.

Amod Amod anyway to change the name of the thread to Bless Unleashed?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A few streamers were paid to do a sponsored stream of it yesterday, so you can search twitch if you want to confirm exactly what this is.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is this actually a new game? or just another rework of the original game?

Not sure I never really followed the first.

Valderen Valderen Looks like it is using some art assets from Bless Online. Xbox One X though is 4k HDR.

Here are the differences. It's free so I will probably give it a shot for the hell of it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If anyone was wondering, this game blows Donkey ass. It could be good if it didn't run at 15-20 frames a second and lag inherently in an action MMORPG environment. And there isn't an option to go for higher frames over visual fidelity. Don't waste your bandwidth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If anyone was wondering, this game blows Donkey ass. It could be good if it didn't run at 15-20 frames a second and lag inherently in an action MMORPG environment. And there isn't an option to go for higher frames over visual fidelity. Don't waste your bandwidth.
Words cannot describe how surprised I am. Who would have thought? At least this one was free so they didn't have to refund everyone like the previous one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Combat in any way similar to TERA? I played the shit out of that one just because I enjoyed the combat. The rest of it was a steaming heap of dead and rotting garbage.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
haha. Man I'm glad I'm not the only poor son of a bitch that is trying this. Yeah it is bad. Just, bad. Killing time with it until PSO2 tomorrow which I will probably also hate.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it bad because of framerate, or bad due to the game? The streams I've watched had the -game- seem to be alright, better than bless online in everyway. Though I would never want to play it on a base Xbox given the obvious lag at times. On a Series X? Probably.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is it bad because of framerate, or bad due to the game? The streams I've watched had the -game- seem to be alright, better than bless online in everyway. Though I would never want to play it on a base Xbox given the obvious lag at times. On a Series X? Probably.

Game might be "Ok." but the frame rate on my X is even abysmal. I couldn't stomach it to get passed more than the tutorial once I hit the open world. Imagine playing Nioh 2 at 15 fps combined with a shit targeting system.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game might be "Ok." but the frame rate on my X is even abysmal. I couldn't stomach it to get passed more than the tutorial once I hit the open world. Imagine playing Nioh 2 at 15 fps combined with a shit targeting system.
Yea, I see that on streams too. I tried to play Tera on my base xbox and it was shit, so I had little hope for Bless given that it looks quite a bit better than Bless Online did. If its still around next year when I have the Series X, I'll try it out. I love me some MMO progression feels.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I know Bless was...a mess. Anyone going to try the "new" Blessed Unleashed beta preview? I got an invite for this weekend.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll give it a shot, didn't want to play on console since performance was a bit rough. Wouldn't want to touch the stress test they have going on today/tomorrow though.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Typical Asian MMO. Generic character creation. Console interface. Not many skills. Usual ranged advantage in Boss fights.

Action combat was clunky at 1st, but once I got the hang of it, and a couple more skills, it really smoothed out.

So exactly what you'd expect pretty much.

What they got right? Spawn rates. Tagging gets you credit in quests. Nudging you along to next area. Very early mount. Teleports. Instancing. Crazy amount of quests...

What they absolutely nailed? There must have been 150+ people on screen during some of those open world bosses, and it was smooth as butter. I mean it was really impressive. I'm a sucker for Asian MMO's, so I will probably get it.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Looks ridiculously better than the game I refunded after 15 minutes last year (or was it the year before?)