Blindspot--Jaimie Alexander on NBC this fall

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Has huge potential for a lot of letdown and eye-rolling with the whole "clues before they happen" thing, but who am I kidding? It's Jaimie Alexander, I'm going to watch the shit out of this.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It's got the dude from Strike Back. I love Strike Back. I'll watch the first episode or two and see if it's trash or not.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I doubt that. That's some high profile shit. Unless this show goes ballistic she's going to want any Lady Sif stuff she can get. It's not like they give her bad material with it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I doubt that. That's some high profile shit. Unless this show goes ballistic she's going to want any Lady Sif stuff she can get. It's not like they give her bad material with it.
I think he means in AoS.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Seems like a bit of a package deal, but yea maybe less AoS. If I was in her position I don't think I'd be telling Disney no very often.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Saw the trailer today and felt it was good enough to warrant a recording slot on my DVR to check out.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just watched the Pilot, I liked it a lot, it had that Blacklist style without all the stupidity and bad acting.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I liked it quite a bit. Will continue to watch. I'm not a fan of convoluted plots where one thing that doesn't go as planned should ruin the whole thing, but never does because it is a television show, but hopefully this one ends up making sense for a change. We already got to see a "correction" to the plan in the first episode, so I have hope. And, it has Jaimie Alexander, so I'm gonna watch regardless.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Entire episode all I could think of was Lilu. I cant be the only one. The writers had to have mentioned this at some point
d42eab729f1a4bab2a69306410f15525.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
All I could think of was how we can't wait for the inevitable NBC cross over of incompetent FBI teams as the Blacklist crew meets up with the Blindspot for a case only Raymond Reddington and Jane Doe can solve!

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really enjoyed this, cant stop thinking it would have been amazing on cable though.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I wanted to like it and I was a bit disappointed , story is interesting but the direction of the pilot felt off, like they really rushed stuff and I may be crazy but it seems like the same production crew does all the NBC thriller shows, it looked like the Event show from a few years ago.

Wonder if they are going to do a Strike Back team up with the Player show since they are both on NBC.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn she's fine.

My wife is all excited about it because they are both born in 84. Weird eh?