Blindspot--Jaimie Alexander on NBC this fall

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I liked the pilot quite a bit, show seems to have potential.

My only problem is with the black lady. I can't stand her as an actor. She was in Without A Trace, which my wife and I both really enjoyed, but I felt she was the weak point in that show as well. I just find her to be a terrible actor.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
The pilot was a bit cheesy for me. First you have a dude doing door kicker stuff in bumfuck kentucky, then he's basically head of a division ( had what 20 people marching to his orders ).

Second she took her sweet old time taking out two random asian dudes for "hand to hand skills being off the charts" not to mention if she were going off of true muscle memory those guys ( seals ) are trained to kill you, efficiently.

Doctor in a mask walking away from a patient coding would be a pretty fucking big red flag.

Also, when guys in shows constantly wear suits and ties and head dude never has his tie tied really irks me. I don't know why, but i legitimately can't watch blue bloods because of this.

Any way, I'll keep it on my DVR, but hopefully they can dial down the cliche's I'd really like this to turn into a cerebral detective show as opposed to " puzzle challenge of the week "

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This feels exactly like Blacklist. Some chick with a mysterious past helps government agency hunt bad dudes.

She's hot, though. I don't usually like tatted up female bods, but it works on her.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I was thinking there was going to be a bigger focus on the arc but it does seem like its going to be a crime of the week /procedural show. Original trailer had me really thinking there was a lot more to it then just some Seal getting their memories wiped

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I like it all right. I knew it was going to be a "mystery of the week" for the most part due to the damn tattoos. Nothing is going to be as good as Reddington waxing poetic about how he spent a winter hunting bears with a Bowie knife and some vodka on the frozen tundra with Putin as a lead in to why they need to apprehend the next villain, and as I mentioned before I hate the whole piece it together in time for the next mystery (because if I were in charge, I guarantee we'd miss the next one), but I wasn't under any illusions about what it would be. I'll watch for the two main characters and a reasonably entertaining show, and see where it ends up at the end of the season.

I vastly prefer her with long hair though.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm still enjoying it. The over all arc is moving slow but they want to drag it out for several seasons I am sure. Though if she really does turn out to be Strike Back's friend from childhood then maybe it's moving pretty fast.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still enjoying it. The over all arc is moving slow but they want to drag it out for several seasons I am sure. Though if she really does turn out to be Strike Back's friend from childhood then maybe it's moving pretty fast.
Thank you, I thought he looked familiar

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am still enjoying it, but am worried about what direction they will take it in.

I will admit though, that the main chick started to annoy me a bit this last episode. Her constant harping about "but he was the last connection we had to what happened to me!" was getting annoying. I get that she is desperate to find out what is going on, but it came off as really whiny and a bit overdone.

I always expect some growing pains when a show first starts though, so I am optimistic it will work out.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i'm a bit annoyed by the - constant- i must know what happened of jane where she continually disobeys directions and gets people killed, however,

i like the show, has she had work done on her nose recently? because i think her eyebrow to nose area of her face is- to me- just wrong, i like a more natural look, her's looks totally fake.

now on episode 3 we learned her real- original- name(and it was who keller thought it was), and the reason why keller's name is on her back (clue 1) be interesting finding out more.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'll keep watching but it is so procedural it is hard to enjoy at times. We started turning it in to a drinking game and just drink:

- Everytime she whines about someone being "the only one that knows her true identity / why this happend!"
- Drink when that person dies
- Drink when she whines about being able to come on a mission
- Drink when she disobeys an order on said mission
- Drink when she's the only one who can save the main FBI guy
- Drink at the end when there is some secret breadcrumb they cliffhanger on

We'll add more as time goes. But it is a like / hate relationship.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just dont care for any of the characters, I mentioned in the other thread that when ive watched the blacklist Spader grabs your attention atleast but these actors/characters are mostly boring or uninteresting