Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Or as president Trump put it ”everything woke turns to shit”. Maybe thats all there is to it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
True, true

I have never seen that. That shit is great haha!
did they take cigar marine off of the box? or the art in general? really?
I'm not sure if it was back tracked to older show cases of Tychus or not. But any current iteration of Tychus no longer has a Cigar. There was some regional bullshit they brought up, but the regions in question kept the same rating on HOTS regardless. Not that anyone gives a flying fk about HOTS.

Side fan theory of mine after thinking about it for Tychus smoking in his Marine Exo - He just doesnt give a fuck that his O2/CO2 scrubber is hampered by his Cigar. If he dies, he dies. I like that better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
1629620829072.png

Margo

Peasant
So the gist of it is that they started hiring based upon looks and sexual availability and those that weren't "fun and approachable" were fired?
Gee, wonder why it all turned to shit... I always knew Furor was a piece of shit, he /ignored me back in 1999 because I tried to become his friend...

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So you're saying he was a piece of shit, but has good taste?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have you seen Star Citizen? People have pumped 380 million dollars into a game that's been in barely-playable Alpha long enough to be in middle school by now.
So basically a Starcraft IP MMO would have hundreds of planets all with the same 3 races of NPC copy pasted everywhere, low enemy variety but Blizzard drones would throw money at it?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So basically a Starcraft IP MMO would have hundreds of planets all with the same 3 races of NPC copy pasted everywhere, low enemy variety but Blizzard drones would throw money at it?
If StarCraft II never became a thing, a Starcraft MMO would have blossomed into something beautiful.

I don't think it would have been successful as a traditional MMO with "raiding", but there would be a lot of success following an EVE sandbox approach with open world engagements, missions/rewards, etc. Could even incorporate SC RTS mini-games as engagements when running a campaign on a planet.

Would have loved to just hung out in a Cantina as a player, smoking a stogie, then friends call up to say they're going to run ghost ops on Tarsonis. Land, get raped by a rush of zerg, then go back to the Cantina, smoke some more.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My point was that the appetite for a space MMO is very high and the expectation floor is pretty low.

I think everyone has been doing the space MMO wrong. You could build tons of locales within a single solar system, or 2 or 3. Space is really fucking big, there's no need to make it needlessly bigger.

Goonsquad Officer
Planet zerg and the noble savaging of the zerg was the ultimate shark jump.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Swtor did it just fine, that wasnt the problem with the game -- the locales were varied and pretty unique for the most part.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I had blizzard delete my account years ago and haven't looked back.

Not like they've released games, anyway.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Swtor did it just fine, that wasnt the problem with the game -- the locales were varied and pretty unique for the most part.
SWTOR and WAR had the same problem for me, like a 0.3 second lag on every ability for no reason, even when the game was running properly.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The good thing about SWTOR is that I can now still play a Cataclysm-era Warrior whenever I want.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can’t wait for this to hit my company. It’s starting to happen. Not the gaming industry but they went really woke a bit. Recruiting hit the dumpster and hasn’t recovered. We’re rolling back a lot of woke bullshit but not fast enough.

The irony is that the majority of the ground level people that get shit done were Trump supporters. So I can’t imagine saying you didn’t want them helped retain them or get their friends and family in to work…

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I promise to forgive everything if they revive Starcraft: Ghost.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users