Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't fruit use to be a slang term for homosexuals? So changing a picture of a woman into a bowl of fruit is really subliminal anti-gay messaging. Twitter outrage mob inc
Maybe Im around too many old people, but I hear that shit often. But honestly, I didnt even think of it that way and although you might be sarcastic at this point.. That would be the greatest thing ever to find out that theres some cheeky bastard there calling out someone, the previous artist, the players, whoever, as a faggot.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Other games are already doing it. They can get rid of gender altogether and just use "body type" as a flag for cosmetics. Same f'n thing as male and female, but now autistic faggots can play a feminine body type with feminine hair and a viking beard, all in neon colors. Just because the architecture in the back ground is 1's and 0's doesnt mean that the player has to see those separations.
This is what pso2 did. Males are reduced to "type 1" and females are "type 2". On the bright side they at least acknowledge 2 genders. However I'm sure those that identify as "type 3" and "type x" will come soon.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s unfortunate to watch these blue haired dykes destroy Blizzard, but oh fucking well.

I soaked up all the goodness this game had to offer years ago. Changing it now won’t change my memories or experiences. I will forever be “toxic” and there is not a god damn thing you can do about it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't fruit use to be a slang term for homosexuals? So changing a picture of a woman into a bowl of fruit is really subliminal anti-gay messaging. Twitter outrage mob inc

Seems fitting

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol. I just noticed this Twitter account exists. Probably old news, but still hilarious.

1634845779700.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Alex ended up becoming an unbeatable final boss, lol. And like Kerafyrm, rubbed his dick all over everything as he walked out the door and is now onto greener pastures.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he dindnu nothing, he just grills steaks

whats the big deal? i mean the steaks are fucking nice-- but that's not a reason to be so hateful and resentful

I still dont understand why Blizzard fired him

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Alex ended up becoming an unbeatable final boss, lol. And like Kerafyrm, rubbed his dick all over everything as he walked out the door and is now onto greener pastures.

If he was Kerafym, then that means when he was finally beaten, he wasn't itemized

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Are there official or estimated wow subscription numbers? I want to see how far it has fallen.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are there official or estimated wow subscription numbers? I want to see how far it has fallen.
Not sure it's possible to estimate accurately? I know on XIV there's some estimations but that's based on characters with certain achievements, but since most ppl only play one char you can use it as a somewhat reliable measure, while on wow a lot of people play several chars so that wouldn't mean much unless you can get account level info. There's also Classic to count.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Blizzard stopped giving those, instead bundling everything into a global Blizzardwide "MAU" (Monthly Active Users), which also includes shenanigans, like WoW players doing the Heartstone promo just to get a mount: they count as "two" MAU for that month (despite using the same account) since they played "two games".

It's done clearly to obfuscate their exact numbers. Can't have those stockholders (and thus the public) knowing too much.

Sometimes, they add more platitudes, like "growth in MAU was driven by X", but always without specific individual numbers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
We're going to find out in a bizarre plot twist Alex actually gave Blizzard 14 days to turn the game around and make it great again or he was going to destroy the company and take all the OG devs with him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We're going to find out in a bizarre plot twist Alex actually gave Blizzard 14 days to turn the game around and make it great again or he was going to destroy the company and take all the OG devs with him.
Maybe we can get a quote out of Alex, say, for the price of an "unforgettable night" with the megan fox of ohio. She's still at it, I suppose.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Maybe we can get a quote out of Alex, say, for the price of an "unforgettable night" with the megan fox of ohio. She's still at it, I suppose.
Yeah, kind of a dick move for Furor to not come back, grill us up some steaks and dish about all the shit that went down behind the scenes at Blizz. The rest of the world may see him as the face of sexual oppression, but we accept him as he is. Shit, I think I like him better now.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, kind of a dick move for Furor to not come back, grill us up some steaks and dish about all the shit that went down behind the scenes at Blizz. The rest of the world may see him as the face of sexual oppression, but we accept him as he is. Shit, I think I like him better now.

Host a FOH meet up in Vegas and it'd probably happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user