Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was done by Vicarious Visions which was Jen Oneal's company that got merged into Blizzard.

So no more good remakes (They did Crash Bandicoot/Spyro/Tony Hawk) now she is gone and the company is under Blizzard culture.

its alright that guy ybarra from the B.NET infrastructure will create something good

battle.net was a huge success in 2021.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That's about word for word how the forum guild went. We ran hard in classic blew up Naxx big dicked it, then TBC fall off was pretty rapid.

Ran hard, but not fast. Literally breathing my dust

Whatever happened to cuckamere who got corpse camped by me in beta like a beta male?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Moron
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Whatever happened to cuckamere who got corpse camped by me in beta like a beta male?
None of us had sloppy seconds from a dog though.

Happy Thanksgiving you degenerate.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

N eega you took sloppy puppy seconds and pay to be kicked in the balls. Your king of the cucks.

Zomg Brexit so bad me suck dog dick.

• 2Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
None of us had sloppy seconds from a dog though.

Happy Thanksgiving you degenerate.

imagine celebrating a degen holiday like Thanksgiving. Today is a normal day, go gym, work, do 16k steps.

• 2Moron

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
imagine celebrating a degen holiday like Thanksgiving. Today is a normal day, go gym, work, do 16k steps.
Today is a glorious holiday for the greatest nation that ever existed. Secondary and tertiary countries go about their business as a regular day.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
how about they work on overseeing good games first
I thought they just spent the last 3 pages arguing about how Blizzard doesn't need good games?

Seriously, Secrets needs to just make up some shit like a "G Corp" where the corporation is legally obligated to balance profit with good game design. That, or just keep your company under 15 people so none of the federal discrimination shit applies.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

You mean on a private server where you spent hours searching for and killing me a single time on a 60 druid vs my level 20?

I have no idea why you keep bringing up this story to brag over, it's incredibly cringeworthy. I realize that you have a sad life and I do pity you for that, but try to find some value in something worthwhile.

To answer the question though, I never went on to TBC and have been playing FF14 for way too many hours a day. Fun though.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
do you think I actually care where scrubs get washed off to?
I just don't understand why someone would say this and think it would be hurtful on the last day of the critically acclaimed Shadowbringers expansion with highly anticipated Endwalker expansion dropping on Friday.

FF14 players are at 100% morale... what do you think you are doing here saying that? It's just making you look like a fool.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
do you think I actually care where scrubs get washed off to?

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

With Endwalker coming out tomorrow you should give it a try!

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

With Endwalker coming out tomorrow you should give it a try!

I'm not going to dominate you in FF as well as WoW, you masochist. If you want dominating then get a plane ticket and attend one of my fetish parties.

• 3Edgelord
  • 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 5 users