Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Age matters to games when they change constantly with patches. That’s why people wanted a vanilla WoW. The game had changed so much from what they had fun with that it wasn’t fun anymore.
I know what you mean, but that was in response to Mist claiming it's unreasonable to expect to have fun with a game for 10+ years. Also:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We have investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong. - Blizzard
This would be likely now I guess, since all the people that were doing this stuff left or got fired already. Kind of silly they’re just continuing to beat the dead horse with more committees and stupid emails.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Aaah, committee. The place where stuff goes to die.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If that is true, the numbers are pretty rough:

When I dropped the 9.1 release Bellular numbers FOH pushed back hard.

I expect the same white knighting for this latest Bellular report. Keep that same energy. Don't bandwagon on how dead 9.1 is now.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I dropped the 9.1 release Bellular numbers FOH pushed back hard.

I expect the same white knighting for this latest Bellular report. Keep that same energy. Don't bandwagon on how dead 9.1 is now.
I guess I need to find your post and see for myself cause I sure as hell dont remember anyone praising 9.1. I know a lot of us were really hoping the trend of bad expansion, good expansion, bad expansion, good expansion would happen with Shadowlands, so I can and was part of the 9.0 crowd. But 9.1? No sir.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Think I'm one of the very few who didnt cave and buy Diablo 2 Resurrected. Some of these guys are definitely forcing themselves to buy this shit lol.
I definitely did not either. I thought about it before release but thr shit show of WC3 made me reconsider.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I definitely did not either. I thought about it before release but thr shit show of WC3 made me reconsider.
Same reason I didnt buy it either. Ill give them a few bucks for WoW Classic but thats it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Blizzard hasn't gotten a dime of my money since Wrath of the Lich King. The rest of you are just simps.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had like 100 blizz bucks sitting in my account from Legion that were never going to be used so I bought D2R with it.

D2R is actually a really good remake. Even though their servers were shit for a while.

But other than that... fuck Blizzard.

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had ten old school friends come back to play Classic (vanilla) during the China flu shutdown. We formed a guild with a bunch of no lifers then commenced to rip through content fueled by toxic masculinity and massive egos.

However when TBC hit none of us gave a fuck and we all cancelled our accounts after the second week of gruul/mags/Kara.

We basically told the rest of the guild adios and handed them the keys to castle.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The D2 remake was just a visual one, and it wasn't done by Blizzard themselves. Visually the upgrade in game is solid. And D2 even today is one of the best ARPG games it's super fun to play.

But the Blizzard b.net backbone sucks major cock, and the lack of effort with bots and selling makes Blizzard aids and cancer combined.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had ten old school friends come back to play Classic (vanilla) during the China flu shutdown. We formed a guild with a bunch of no lifers then commenced to rip through content fueled by toxic masculinity and massive egos.

However when TBC hit none of us gave a fuck and we all cancelled our accounts after the second week of gruul/mags/Kara.

We basically told the rest of the guild adios and handed them the keys to castle.

That's about word for word how the forum guild went. We ran hard in classic blew up Naxx big dicked it, then TBC fall off was pretty rapid.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The D2 remake was just a visual one, and it wasn't done by Blizzard themselves. Visually the upgrade in game is solid. And D2 even today is one of the best ARPG games it's super fun to play.

But the Blizzard b.net backbone sucks major cock, and the lack of effort with bots and selling makes Blizzard aids and cancer combined.
It was done by Vicarious Visions which was Jen Oneal's company that got merged into Blizzard.

So no more good remakes (They did Crash Bandicoot/Spyro/Tony Hawk) now she is gone and the company is under Blizzard culture.

• 2Like