Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Chris

Potato del Grande
For the SJW crowd, there is no such thing as satire.
I think they usually know when things satire but conveniently ignore it to allow their bullying and power exertion to happen.

Knowing a Don Quixote reference though, probably not. (I don't know the reference myself, is it that Spanish thing Terry Gilliam kept trying to film?)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Des is hard autistic, legitimately. AKA the kind of person the SJW manipulates into service with ease due to their lack of understanding of what's happening in the social interaction.

They'll probably end up convincing him he's not autistic and just needed to chop his dick off to blossom into his true self.
A Jerle Was Born!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Go be a content designer for a company that let's insane trannies dictate in game content whenever their feelings are upset? Well sign my up!
We already know gay male is second lowest on the oppression stack these days. Just shows us the denial letter so we can laugh at you.

Chris

Potato del Grande
We already know gay male is second lowest on the oppression stack these days. Just shows us the denial letter so we can laugh at you.
White gay male.

Black gay males have their own stripe on the gay flag and are pretty important to SJWs because they are non threatening blacks to combat sterotypes and double minorities are difficult to find.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I would be tempted to but only if we name the guild "Bowls of Fruit" have nothing but female characters and stream ourselves being the most obnoxious misogynistic based and redpilled mother fuckers in the server.

Daily rape and cubicle craw drills and the officers will be the Crosby Crew. If they don't ban us all we didn't play our parts well enough.

Please say we are actually doing this.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
The weirdest part of their lack of nuance is that not even their BAD GUYS can be sexist/racist/etc. Garrosh told Syvanas to 'watch your clever mouth, bitch' and Danuser removed it. Garrosh enacting genocide is ok, but a little bit of salty gendered language? Even HE is better than that people! Same idea in New World where seventeenth century conquistadors and people who have been stuck on an island for hundreds of years are all somehow totally cool with green haired non-binary xirs running around in eyeshadow.

It's like they want to live in this weird Orwellian, sanitized world where racism/sexism both never existed, but at the same time is responsible for everything bad that has ever happened.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It's like they want to live in this weird Orwellian, sanitized world where racism/sexism both never existed, but at the same time is responsible for everything bad that has ever happened.
4chan is currently shitposting about accelerating the downfall of WoW by making more and more insane demands, Titania McGrath style.

Someone should start a petition for Blizzard to cancel Classic "Season of Mastery." It is extremely ableist, and also the term "master" is reminiscent of slavery. Double plus ungood!

• 3Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
4chan is currently shitposting about accelerating the downfall of WoW by making more and more insane demands, Titania McGrath style.

Someone should start a petition for Blizzard to cancel Classic "Season of Mastery." It is extremely ableist, and also the term "master" is reminiscent of slavery. Double plus ungood!
That'd actually work. It's why Pepe is a hate symbol, the OK gesture is a hate symbol, and why there was legitimate concern about pedophiles being rampant in the extended LGBT community - a bunch of anons decided to troll and make things unacceptable that would otherwise be acceptable had they not started these unaffiliated campaigns.

It's very hard to tell the difference between people with legitimate opinions online versus trolls to begin with if you're unacquainted with early 2000's net culture and how it operates. Doesn't just apply to SJW-era political bullshit, either. It's a tale as old as the internet itself.
Think back to Habbo Hotel/Gaia Online invasions, or the in-person Church of Scientology protests. They see a bunch of people talking about fucking mudkipz, dressing as black men with afros blocking pools because they're closed due to aids, talking about Hitler and shitting dick nipples, and the news media sources eat that shit up as some sort of racist, sexist cult.

Kotaku, Gizmodo, PCGamer, etc eat those stories up because they get them clicks, except everyone who was self-aware enough to know that it's a prank is long gone.

Remember this shit?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The weirdest part of their lack of nuance is that not even their BAD GUYS can be sexist/racist/etc. Garrosh told Syvanas to 'watch your clever mouth, bitch' and Danuser removed it. Garrosh enacting genocide is ok, but a little bit of salty gendered language? Even HE is better than that people! Same idea in New World where seventeenth century conquistadors and people who have been stuck on an island for hundreds of years are all somehow totally cool with green haired non-binary xirs running around in eyeshadow.

There's also this weird disconnect between removing anything remotely offensive, while the core gameplay consists of murdering anything and everything. My human warlock killed dozens of other humans before even making it to level 6.

All of the old content was also greenlit under WoW's ESRB Teen rating, which means it wasn't deemed offensive to anyone over 13 years old a decade ago. It's all incredibly stupid.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Murder is somehow make believe, just a game.
All those hilarious jokes and words? They are real, and they are offending delicate sensibilities all over the fucking place.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Online speech translates to real world violence! But somehow online violence doesn't lead to real world violence. These people truly are the Tipper Gores of their generation.

I think it's important for <Bowls of Fruit> to roll on a pvp server so they can go around committing pvp hate crimes, targeting specific opposing faction races. If they get in trouble, they can use that as a protest against the in game representations of the same. Apparently you can go around murdering only female PCs, but you can't call them a bitch because that's dangerous.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
But somehow online violence doesn't lead to real world violence.
1634668241716.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Woah, Furor was fired? I had no idea... Just did a google search and saw that it happened last year.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
First person. It's probably a Fortnite.
I always played EQ in 1st person. It just felt "right" like that. WoW, on the other hand is 3rd party only. I wonder why that is. I haven't played either game in almost 9 years, though, but I still read about them every now and then.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Woah, Furor was fired? I had no idea... Just did a google search and saw that it happened last year.
Are you kidding?

There has been months of drama about his firing for sexual harassment and the subsequent self destruction of Blizzard and WoW.

WoW has lost 90% of it's playerbase, everyone moved to FF14 and is making crying reaction videos about cat boys and ghost illuminati while visiting literal in game brothels.

FF14 can't buy new servers fast enough to house the wow refugees and has an expansion ready to drop. Blizzard meanwhile is removing all sexual references including any hint of cleavage and immuendo, delaying their patch cycle to one patch per year.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Bowls of Fruit joke is over my head but pvp servers suck. However in this example I’d probably be all for it again.

Cybsled

Murder is somehow make believe, just a game.
All those hilarious jokes and words? They are real, and they are offending delicate sensibilities all over the fucking place.

A surprisingly large number of people have trouble separating a fictional characters views from the author/creator/performer’s views. It’s fucking stupid and just creates some sanitized world, like the CCP or Taliban did their scrub through